Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something odd about this 'exclusive'. It's not just that it hasn't made it on to the other MSM sites, it's not even on the Express's own website, which has been updated much more recently than M. Knowles's Twitter post of seven hours ago.

The Express isn't a paper I'd trust very far but if the editors thought this was true on further investigation, I think they'd have been trumpeting it on the main website. So for the moment I'd take this story with a pinch of salt.

Andy Hughes
@SkyAndyHughes
·
3m
NEW: PC Wayne Couzens, the Metropolitan Police officer charged with the murder and kidnap of Sarah Everard, was taken to hospital today for a second time within 48 hours, with head injuries sustained in custody.

Looking in BBC news at the site where SE body was found. Its a very large wooded area, 30 miles away from where WC lived. The only way they found the body in such a remote area could be from the killer himself. I am convinced he revealed the dumping spot

Possibly - but I suspect once they identified him, his own movements and history identified the general area

Thinking out loud.
IMHO, WC is a psychopath.
He's attempting to control his environment, by getting transferred to a hospital on suicide watch. The self harm attempts will also help in his defense by "reason of insanity".
If I were police in the Ukraine, I would be seeing if WC is tied to assaults, rapes and murders in their country, too.

Can I ask those that are more in the know about these things, what would be the point or rationale for charging with kidnap? Surely not all perpetrators that snatch and take the lives of victims in a similar way to how this might have happened are charged with kidnap? Is this usual? Is there a reason why it would be useful eg. longer sentence? More evidence?

Edited to correct typo

I think it might be that even if the murder charge fails, a jury might still see there being enough evidence for kidnap - So he'd atleast end up in Prison. Just my thoughts.

I suspect it follows the nature of the evidence

Namely there has been a distinct kidnapping, followed by a murder later on - so the police have decided to charge both transactions

It also covers all bases - they may currently have better quality evidence to prove kidnap than murder, but be convinced of both. Charging him on both counts means that even if he wriggles out of murder, he can still face jail time for the kidnap which can be proven separately. JMO.

Yes, I've seen this. But this was seven hours ago and his own newspaper's website does not appear to be running the story. I can't find it anywhere else. This is very odd and that's why I am doubtful.

It was not 7 hours ago, It was tweeted 34 mins ago.

The media probably won't be able to report the "exclusive" incident because he's been charged.

WRT to charging with kidnapping and murder, whilst it’s probably because they are pretty certain they can convict him for both and want to, I wonder if it’s also so that they can use the kidnapping evidence as support for the murder charge? Just guessing here but if they dropped the kidnapping charge would it make it harder for them to link up her last known location to the murder?

I do feel they will have very clear evidence of his crime.. they found the deposition site very quickly once they arrested him.
I'm not convinced much evidence will have been found on the street she was last seen.
It would be natural to search a street where she disappeared.
I think it may be as simple as cctv caught her entering and walking part of the street and other cctv seeing his car leave said street ..but not her on foot.
If he is committing crimes at a McDonalds he has lost all sense in relation to risk and getting caught...I imagine he left a very clear trail in relation to Sarah's murder.
Imo I do feel he is going to be a suicide risk ..if an ambulance did arrive at his house in the days before his arrest its possible this was an earlier attempt.
I can't forsee a clear trial here. I can see the possibility of lots of psychological and mental health assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harrymorgan