Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the media is saying the body is hers, before it was "human remains". What's the difference? Was she found in one location or spread across multiple places?
It's a horrible and unhelpful term IMO. In common parlance we take it to mean parts of a body/what's left of a body, but it is actually often used as an official term meaning "deceased human body" (although that could be in various stages of decomposition).

Any idea what this is?, press seem highly interested, white van with trailer, blue flashing lights on van something coming out of back of trailer

Is it one of those remote controlled robot things abit like bomb disposal? What would that be used for? (I have no idea)

That is true and reassuring to think about. I’m not familiar with the location so didn’t know how far ANPR would track to the specific location as I presumed it was maybe in the middle of nowhere, but hopefully that is the case.

I did think that if a member of the public found something then it would be publicised more so thinking about that more, I think my suspicions are probably (hopefully!) wrong.

Thank you.

There aren't nearly enough ANPR cameras to track whole journeys, it's not an extensive network by any means and concentrated where there's a lot of traffic. I live quite rurally and I know the nearest cameras to me are miles away. You could get a rough idea of where a car might be going if it passed more than 1 camera but not detailed mapping info

JMO

Now the media is saying the body is hers, before it was "human remains". What's the difference? Was she found in one location or spread across multiple places?

Human remains - can be an intact body or parts of a body of a deceased person. In this case, I think it was the preferred word of the person who gave the statement. IMO

I saw a press conference quote where the Met police said 'body' too. A poster ages back said it's common for police to use both terms.

The route from Deal or Dover to the wood would involve crossing or leaving the motorway at Junction 10 or 10A. Much construction work being carried out at all hours at 10A (constructing new border checkpoints for freight) so someone in the know might choose 10. There are definitely ANPR cameras on the exit roundabout and I believe the next roundabout, known as The Cow, also has cameras on it.
The area here is pretty built up, it only opens out and becomes country at Great Chart. So the vehicle may have been picked up at an odd hour on two sets of cameras on the route to Great Chart.
Possibly also by CCTV at a storage facility further along the road towards the actual site.
Or he could have come down to junction 9 right at cow rounds up towards a20 and down my road this leads out to great chart easily he would have been lost on the cameras then- do you know date and time roughly I can check my cameras? Or do we not know that date?

Could it be that initially only partial fragments were found (hence remains) due to them having been hidden all over the site.

Now that they have conducted a wider search they essentially have her whole body? (Reason for all the forensics on site - there was a lot to process rather than simply a body).

JMO/speculation based on the change in language used by the police.

If this is indeed the case then this is good news - not just from a forensics perspective but for her family and friends and the preservation of her dignity in death (something April Jones was not afforded).

Obviously saddened and sickened by the case. But ever relieved at the thought she can be buried with dignity by her loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz