UK UK - Serial killer preying on elderly couples, could be on the loose since mid-1990's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for that map @dotr . They are so close, especially the first four.

I wonder if any of these couples were in need of help from nurses - cooking them food or checking in on them. An Angel of Death of sorts.

They must have trusted them enough to let them in without a struggle. Or someone who had a key or keycode. JMO.

The most recent known murder-suicide was in Cumbria, 2011 - the others were in a cluster around Manchester and Cheshire, might that suggest a possible killer worked or lived around Manchester, but then moved to Cumbria in 2011?
speculation, imo.

Ah, glad to see someone made a thread after I posted it in the Main News section. It's a fascinating story and I've honestly no idea how it's taken this long to investigate.

Just in case it helps anyone, I've put the locations on a map as JPEG images. The first map is just the ones around the Manchester area, the second includes the possibly connected case in Cumbria.

1.png 2.png

Following this case. Thanks for making the thread.

Horrendous. And thank goodness for this woman who has identified the cases and spoken out. Reminded me of the so called Grindr killer, when gay men were clearly being targeted, hard to believe police didn't act sooner.

Ah, glad to see someone made a thread after I posted it in the Main News section. It's a fascinating story and I've honestly no idea how it's taken this long to investigate.

Just in case it helps anyone, I've put the locations on a map as JPEG images. The first map is just the ones around the Manchester area, the second includes the possibly connected case in Cumbria.

View attachment 261044 View attachment 261045
Welcome to Ws AgoraphobicSleuth, had been waiting for you to pop in, thanks for the original Main news link and the maps too!

Wow, it is very hot here today, a/c essentially useless- but this is chilling!
From link, thanks..
''A number of clues - shown in the graphic below - have indicated that the killer could be roaming the streets of Britain.

32288082-0-image-a-1_1598208253733.jpg

1. Howard Ainsworth has his head covered with a plastic bag and ligature 2. Bea Ainsworth had a knife sticking out of her head and injuries from a hammer 3. The bag on Mr Ainsworth's head was covered in blood, suggesting he already had it on when his wife was attacked 4. Only a tiny amount of bloody was on Mr Ainsworth's pyjamas 5. Mr Ainsworth's body is in an odd position, suggesting it could have been moved 6. The tip of the knife in Mrs Ainsworth's head was shoved in with considerable force 7. The hammer was found washed in the sink, which would be an odd move for Mr Ainsworth to make if he was about to commit suicide 8. Another hammer is also at the scene 9. A possible second ligature is on the floor, potentially left by the killer 10. A bottle of pills was scattered on the floor, but it was a drug not prescribed to the couple 11. A suicide note, from Mr Ainsworth was found, but was he forced to sign it?''

Many windows, (window cleaner ? someone with binoculars?)imo, speculation.
32266850-8654459-image-a-37_1598139957956.jpg

''Eileen and Kenneth Martin's home on Broadway in Davyhulme, Greater Manchester, where they were both found dead on November 10, 2008. Their deaths have been suggested as being linked to the re-examined cases''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko
Back