GUILTY UK - Shannon Matthews, 9, Dewsbury Moor, West Yorkshire, Feb 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
missacorah, thanks for the link. After reading the article I'm getting the "Ick factor", maybe it's just me and I am of a suspicious nature. I think the police should look closer at the mothers' bf/step-father, I find it odd that "He can't stop crying." Am I just too suspicious?

The search for Shannon continues, police are now using search dogs. I wish that they would find her.

Sending prayers out for Shannon's safe and speedy return. Her poor mom. :(

That was a very long and confusing article (IMO). I couldn't keep everyone straight. Is the man that was nailed to the cross her uncle? That was my take on it, but they talk about them as though they are two different people.

Anymore news on this?

I read the article also, now I'm confused... I'm not sure if it's her uncle or this is two seperate people their talking about! Well, I"m so disgusted how this whole case is turning out. Shannon did not just drop off the face of the earth, somebody knows something and they need to come forth. This has to be pure agony for Shannon's parents & family.

The mom's boyfriend is only 22; 10 yrs younger than she is. if the child has been living with him for over four years, as the article states, then he was only 18 and her mom was 28 when they started shacking up.

The tickle fights may not be so innocent as mom claims. Children often "cling" to their abusers. Doesn't seem normal that the child would be calling him "Daddy" and be more clingy with him than with Mom, but that is what the mom claims: "she's a Daddy's girl", referring to her relationship with the 22 yr old boyfriend.

Susan

The mom's boyfriend is only 22; 10 yrs younger than she is. if the child has been living with him for over four years, as the article states, then he was only 18 and her mom was 28 when they started shacking up.

The tickle fights may not be so innocent as mom claims. Children often "cling" to their abusers. Doesn't seem normal that the child would be calling him "Daddy" and be more clingy with him than with Mom, but that is what the mom claims: "she's a Daddy's girl", referring to her relationship with the 22 yr old boyfriend.

Susan

I also wondered about how innocent the tickle fights were when they said she told her friends she didn't want to go home. The tickle fights could have been innocent. I may just be cynical. Because of his age I would consider him more of a brother type than a father type. IMO

Susan

In my post #21 on 2/26 I was suspicious of mom's boyfriend after reading an article that stated b/f could not stop crying. Now I'm even more suspicious after learning about tickle fights! Grant you I might be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, but mom's b/f needs to be looked at closely. IMO

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 29

3.25pm - Shannon's family are distributing leaflets with her image on to 30,000 supporters at tonight's rugby league Carnegie World Club Challenge between Leeds Rhinos and Melbourne Storm at Elland Road.

1.28pm - The search for Shannon continues but police have released no new information on their progress.

10.05am - X Factor winner Leona Lewis has made a direct appeal to Shannon Matthews to come home to her family after learning her hit Bleeding Love is the missing nine-year-old's favourite song.

http://www.dewsburyreporter.co.uk/12679/SHANNON-MATTHEWS-LATEST--325PM.3812417.jp

Tomorrow March 2, is Mothers day in UK. Shannon's mother has made an emotional plea for Shannons return. Prayers for Shannon & her family. So heartbreaking.

Poor little Shannon Matthews. Too poor for us to care that she is lost?

Her family may seem feckless. Neighbours can’t afford to run a PR campaign. How the public spotlight faded on missing girl

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article3463481.ece

This article is disturbing, what difference does it make whether Shannon comes from a poor or well to do family! The same attention should be given to all missing children cases. IMO. Just find her for pity's sake!! I don't care if Shannon's mother had 12 children by 12 fathers!
Curious if those other missing girls were ever found? I wonder if they're in anyway related to Shannon's disappearance?

Dear Lord,

Please bring Shannon home soon to those that love her. Today is Mother's Day in the United Kingdom and Shannon's mother is asking for any news about her daughter.

Those of us in the world lift up our prayers to you, that you might guide Shannon back to those that love her.

Amen,

Salem

Please God, find this little girl, bring her home safely to the people who love and miss her so much and put an end to their suffering.

amen

In my post #21 on 2/26 I was suspicious of mom's boyfriend after reading an article that stated b/f could not stop crying. Now I'm even more suspicious after learning about tickle fights! Grant you I might be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, but mom's b/f needs to be looked at closely. IMO

I agree, tempusfugit. :(

I have been praying since the day Shannon went missing. I too add my prayer for Shannon & her family. Please God, hold her near to you and keep her safe, guide her home to her mother & family. Amen

Sarah, Holly & Jessica were all found murdered, and their killers arrested. Madeleine has not yet been found.

Looks to me like, with all the McCanns' money and their whinging on about helping families of other missing kids and that *fund* they put together by begging, looks like they would help this family, feckless or not. They should use some of that money to launch a publicity campaign to help Shannon's family find her and get her picture out there in a much wider way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back