UK UK - Suzy Lamplugh, 25, Fulham, 28 Jul 1986 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello,
Coul you help me please, I am lost.

KH is KH, landlord of PoW but who is CV ?
BTW I had to look for PoW as for me it only meant Prisoner of War :rolleyes:

About AL : I've seen his picture and name up thread but I couldn't find the link with SL and this case.
Thanks in advance.
PoW is prince of wales pub .
AL IS <modsnip - initials only for anyone who has not been named POI by LE> wheeled out by DL as an appropriate type of boyfriend that met her approved type for the image of suzy DL wanted portrayed in the media . He was apparently dumped by suzy on the Friday .there is not much articles on him and suzy apart from news articles in july / August 86 and prehaps AS book

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm shocked in the book I'm reading how its showing SL having at least 4 men on the go at the same time - obviously no idea if this was true or not - but it strikes me how similar this is to the missing case of Claudia Lawrence - who also allegedly was seeing various men. Of course it could all be untruthsclaudia

claudia lawrence had 40 lovers it said it the press. that is over the course of her adult life, not all at once.

It's possible, but it might be nothing to do with Sturgis, and there may be no Mr Kipper.

If we're speculating, then for all we know Suzy just wanted an excuse to leave the office. It was over 80 degrees and her bosses were out boozing. She had just dumped her boyfriend. She had misplaced her belongings. Her ex was back in town. She was arguing over a sale. She had rejected a business proposal from a friend.

A lot of reasons why she may have made an excuse to leave the office that day.

Maybe she just planned to clear her head, and spend half an hour down by the river that lunchtime. Got snatched as she tried to park up on Stevenage Road, five minutes after she left her office?
SL went off with a mystery man, even if she invented the name herself, he is still going to be mr kipper.

It's possible, but it might be nothing to do with Sturgis, and there may be no Mr Kipper.

If we're speculating, then for all we know Suzy just wanted an excuse to leave the office. It was over 80 degrees and her bosses were out boozing. She had just dumped her boyfriend. She had misplaced her belongings. Her ex was back in town. She was arguing over a sale. She had rejected a business proposal from a friend.

A lot of reasons why she may have made an excuse to leave the office that day.

Maybe she just planned to clear her head, and spend half an hour down by the river that lunchtime. Got snatched as she tried to park up on Stevenage Road, five minutes after she left her office?
i would not listen to DV. he has tunnel vision. SL did not argue with anyone in work over a sale. she took a cig break with NH and SF, which she would hardly do if she fell out with them.

i would not listen to DV. he has tunnel vision. SL did not argue with anyone in work over a sale. she took a cig break with NH and SF, which she would hardly do if she fell out with them.
Could it not be a case of an argument happening while out for the cig break , a conversation that turned into a heated debate of sorts . I surmise from your post you have other sources that don't rely on DV’S version of events ( some sources dont have links hence it cant be shared on WS i respect that) I agree that suzy would not have had a cig break with someone she had just argued with in the manner in which DV reported

AS makes no mention at all of an argument, so while there may have been a squabble over a property, I doubt it was "heated". I bet this was a common occurrence.

AS makes no mention at all of an argument, so while there may have been a squabble over a property, I doubt it was "heated". I bet this was a common occurrence.
Entirely possible, in a competitive environment and with commission at stake .arguments between colleagues were presumably part of the job

Could it not be a case of an argument happening while out for the cig break , a conversation that turned into a heated debate of sorts . I surmise from your post you have other sources that don't rely on DV’S version of events ( some sources dont have links hence it cant be shared on WS i respect that) I agree that suzy would not have had a cig break with someone she had just argued with in the manner in which DV reported
in AS book. he talks about them going for a cig break. no mention of words being said over a sale. AS had access to the case file, but DV investigation is hearsay and no hard facts.

SL went off with a mystery man, even if she invented the name herself, he is still going to be mr kipper.
Not if she was abducted at random.

A lot of women were snatched off the street in London in the 80s and even 90s.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back