UK UK - Suzy Lamplugh, 25, Fulham, 28 Jul 1986 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AS's book explains this perfectly clearly on page 26:

WJ called for a neighbour, AM. She noticed as she did so that a white Ford Fiesta was parked by AM's garage, slightly overlapping the entrance, and she wondered whether AM's husband LM would have difficulty getting his car into the garage that evening.

The two women drove to the NatWest bank at Fulham Cross, where AM noted the time by the bank's clock as 12.49. When WJ returned from shopping a couple of hours later, she noticed the car still parked overlapping the driveway to the garage.

So WJ was friends with the owner of the garage where the car was overlapping the driveway - this is why she noticed it. Also, AM's husband LM was the driver who confirmed the car was overlapping the driveway to the garage when he returned home from work that day at 5.15pm.

The police also confirmed that the bank's clock was accurate when they checked it after receiving AM's statement.
i have a copy of AS book, so know what it says, but it does not make sense the car being there from around 1240pm then the rest of the day. we have witness HR who seen a couple outside 37 shorrolds rd around 1pm, but WJ saying the car was facing her on stevenage rd at 1pm. then we have BW who seen SL and a mystery man driving up fulham palace rd around 245pm. this is why i think WJ is mistaken.

Yes she’ll lock it if she got into the perpetrators car willingly to leave with him, No if she just got in for a 5 minute chat and was abducted.
Where did the witness see the "right ruck"? Was that Stevenage Road? (But there were workmen there all day and they didn't remember seeing anything, although did they never go for lunch or for a toilet break?)

The sale of suzys flat would have only covered the mortgage repayment to the bank . So with whose money was she going to buy a new property with

According to AS book when Suzys assets were being assessed she didnt own much Dad mentions her buying a property with someone else but I've not seen this delved into any further and as far as I can see this person never came forward publicly anyway . Its almost said as an off the cuff remark .

I most definitely feel ,the married man she was seeing ,the married man cooking her nice meals , the man pressuring her and whomever she was buying this property with and sent the roses are one and the same person . I feel the meeting that day was pre arranged
If you notice the entries in her work diary morning and 6pm appointment scribbled , wrote most probably while on the phone and wrote in haste as person is calling out information. MR KIPPER entry is neater its already in her head ,she is writing from memory in relaxed fashion .

If we look at what suzy is telling us by her actions not what others assume or their" Truths " Suzy is telling us she was involved with a married man and he was doing things she didn't like and she felt pressured . She was selling her flat with no other property lined up . She was secretive. she didnt have huge savings and she engaged in risky behaviour

. Why the police and her family believe that someone who was engaged in risky behaviour in her personal life , would not also make risky choices in work by making a false entry in a diary to meet some one known to her is beyond me . I'm not judging her lifestyle I'm just making an observation.
In my mind she arranged to meet at 123StR that day with a person well known to her . No sign of a struggle, no chunks of hair or chipped nails to say she was dragged out of her car or into another car ,no dropped keys ,no paperwork in her car . No tyre marks of a car that screeched off everything tells us either she never entered that car or got out of her own free will
Things turned sour over some disagreement and she was disposed of .too much hassle to keep her alive . Imo she was probably dating or involved in a relationship with possibly a crooked businessman or a gangland type figure either that or she never left the office .
i did wonder what were her plans regarding living arrangements. where was she going to live. was she moving back with her parents, or was she going to downsize to a 1 bedroom flat for herself.

Where did the witness see the "right ruck"? Was that Stevenage Road? (But there were workmen there all day and they didn't remember seeing anything, although did they never go for lunch or for a toilet break?)
It was Stevenage Road, he got the cab in Finley Street. Can’t recall the exact time as it’s been a while since I watched the Crimewatch video.

It was Stevenage Road, he got the cab in Finley Street. Can’t recall the exact time as it’s been a while since I watched the Crimewatch video.
Between 2 and 2.30 pm according to the Crimewatch video. Of course the man and woman having the argument could have been anyone.

Having rewatched the Crimewatch episode, something stood out. The presenter asks the police officer who appears on the show whether he thought Suzy knew "Mr Kipper" and he answers that yes, given that her car was in Stevenage "and she was seen in Shorrolds later." It seems like he, at least, thought that Suzy drove first to Stevenage Road and then later went to Shorrolds Road -- her car didn't move unless you believe WJ's report. That would suggest a hypothesis that Suzy was driven from Stevenage Road to Shorrolds Road. Unless I misunderstood what the officer was implying.

"and she was seen in Shorrolds later."
Could this be a confusion with the sighting of MG and SF at Shorrolds Road?

Although the reconstruction shows two men, not a man and a woman, which is odd. It makes sense to me that MG would take a woman with him in case Suzy was in distress.

Between 2 and 2.30 pm according to the Crimewatch video. Of course the man and woman having the argument could have been anyone.

Having rewatched the Crimewatch episode, something stood out. The presenter asks the police officer who appears on the show whether he thought Suzy knew "Mr Kipper" and he answers that yes, given that her car was in Stevenage "and she was seen in Shorrolds later." It seems like he, at least, thought that Suzy drove first to Stevenage Road and then later went to Shorrolds Road -- her car didn't move unless you believe WJ's report. That would suggest a hypothesis that Suzy was driven from Stevenage Road to Shorrolds Road. Unless I misunderstood what the officer was implying.
I think the police realised that Mr Kipper was someone Suzy knew. Also that her car never moved once it reached Stevenage Road.
That’s why they didn’t believe Barbara W when she said she saw Suzy driving towards Hammersmith at approximately 2.45pm.
I’m not sure Suzy ever went to Shorrolds Road, IMO that she left Stevenage Road in (Mr Kippers) car under duress.

This officers comment also stood out to me which backed up my belief that suzy drove to Stevenage Road of her own accord to meet someone known to her at a prearranged rendezvous point . Landmarked by the Sturgis sign. My query on car phones was me wondering did the perp ring suzy at the office when he got there to signal he had arrived and she was to leave

WJ may well have observed her car at 12.45 .I suspect suzy left the office between 12.25 and 12.35 Sturgis did not have a clock on the wall so staff I assume would have to check their watches for a time . While Wendy comes in lets her dog off the leash etc before wendy looks out the window . Suzy pulls up ,drops keys as she is eager to see the person or rushing or she is nervous she pushes back the seat to retrieve the keys and gets into the other person's car . Forgets in her haste to lock the door as maybe the other person only has a lunch hour to do business and is in a hurry . She has also lied to work .

HR can still be right at seeing a couple at 1pm at Shorrolds as This is only a 5/10 minute drive from Stevenage . Woman / suzy observed standing at 37SR alone like she was waiting for someone at 12 50 Could be suzy waiting for male to find parking . He told her to go ahead into the property but she waits Suzy and Male don't go into house or they do but don't touch anything and maybe get as far as the hallway . prehaps Male decides to back out or is not serious about buying so makes an excuse. They get back into his car and prehaps this is when an argument ensues .

BW sighting could have been on the Saturday. I have not seen anything related to suzys comings and goings in work that day . Suzy did not wave back and BW possibly didn't know suzy had her hair dyed so could easily be mistaken and trying to be helpful.

The sighting of the couple arguing outside of a car ( I can't recall make of car ) at corner of the Football grounds ( I can't recall the time ) is on the route back from Shorrolds to Stevenage I feel this is where suzy was killed . Whether or not her body is in the surrounding fields or she was put into the car and buried at a different location I don't know but my gut is telling me this is what happened

One thing about times ,people when recalling time will tend to round it off .they will never say I left at 11 .42 it will be 11.40 or 11.45.

On the partial thumbprint : This was not a complete print and as far as I can see it was not checked in any way against AL , james C or anyone else because testing wasn't advanced enough at the time . It could have been suzy checking her own appearance before she got out. Suzys DNA was retrieved from a sample of DL and PLs blood so no record of her blood group or dna to profile existed

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada
Back