Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Friday's Front Pages, from Sky:

Express: Jimmy Savile sex scandal: 4th celebrity is accused

Star: Savile sex ring: Star No4 is named

Independent: Savile: why did nobody stop him?

Mirror: Savile's vile sex wagon

Sun: Top Beeb director: I blew whistle on Savile but BBC ignored me

Telegraph: High-profile soap star linked to sex abuse claims at BBC as Savile scandal grows

I bet there's a lot of newsworthy persons sweating like hogs right now, in case they're next.

What I'm not clear about is why this is all coming out now. Savile's behaviour, and that of others, was well known for decades. These people were protected for all that time - so why is it being allowed to happen now, this year, and not three or five or ten years ago?

Call me suspicious, but where the wealthy and powerful are concerned this kind of very public celebrity house-cleaning doesn't just happen willy-nilly.

The victims are finally being heard, though, and I think that's the greatest outcome possible. Aside from, you know... prison sentences for a pile of filthy old pedos.

(I shouldn't make light of anything at all here, but just the thought of the state David Icke must be in at the moment makes me laugh).

I bet there's a lot of newsworthy persons sweating like hogs right now, in case they're next.

What I'm not clear about is why this is all coming out now. Savile's behaviour, and that of others, was well known for decades. These people were protected for all that time - so why is it being allowed to happen now, this year, and not three or five or ten years ago?

Call me suspicious, but where the wealthy and powerful are concerned this kind of very public celebrity house-cleaning doesn't just happen willy-nilly.

The victims are finally being heard, though, and I think that's the greatest outcome possible. Aside from, you know... prison sentences for a pile of filthy old pedos.

(I shouldn't make light of anything at all here, but just the thought of the state David Icke must be in at the moment makes me laugh).

I think it is coming out now because Savile is dead.

I think he must have had something which frightened people from saying anything during his lifetime.

He had connections to the Krays and therefore other thugs and possibly had reasons to keep others quiet(blackmail?)

He gave the impression he was untouchable so perhaps he did have someting on many people or he had ways to make any whistleblowers life very difficult.

How on earth did he have the keys to roam broadmoor and various hospitals and then commit abuse with out any one stopping him.

And to have access to the morgue....

Possible clues from Pop***** Mailout

1 - Someone connected with a Cannon
2 - An Eastenders actor, fond of pork pie hats and loud blonde ladies
3 - DJ, same surname as a new Grand Slam winner
4 - Linked with crinkly bottoms and opening red boxes (sorry that sounds bad)
5 - Three-legged cartoonist

Answers to quiz;

1 is it ball
2 dirty Den
3 can i have 50/50 or ask the audience....Murray?
4 Noel edmonds
5 same answer as number 3

5. Rhymes-with-'plaster-of-paris' (as the Goodies once put it).

and wasn't it poor old Cathy Beale's hubby who wore those hats?

Could 5 be RH
3 .dj Murray

O.k thanks for hints have got names!1

Have also seen other names mentioned on other forums.

Some i really hope are not true.

Actually hope RH is not true

In the news today:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/nurses-knew-dj-abused-sick-children-20121011-27ffm.html?skin=text-only

"Mandeville Hospital is under pressure to set up an inquiry after it was claimed nurses knew Sir Jimmy Savile went on ''ward rounds'' to find young patients to abuse.

Staff at the Buckinghamshire hospital were said to have told girls on the children's ward to ''pretend to be asleep'' during his visits.

As the scandal continued to grow, it has emerged nine police forces, from Tayside in Scotland and Cleveland down to Surrey and Jersey, have received reports of sex abuse involving the late BBC disc jockey.

The chairman of the BBC Trust, Lord Patten of Barnes, admitted that Savile, whom Scotland Yard described as a ''predatory sex offender'', may not have acted alone and raised the prospect that the corporation may have to make an on-air apology for not stopping him."

The manure is really hitting the windmill, isn't it?

Think of all the people complicit in aiding the crimes of Savile and his pedo buddies all these years, suddenly being held accountable for the harm they have aided and abetted. Not just the nurses, but the hospital admin.. the BBC... etc, etc.

I wonder if any of those nine police forces will actually arrest any of the perps in cahoots with Savile, who are still capable of being prosecuted.

Here we have Sir Jimmy with Peter Sutcliffe AKA Yorkshire Ripper

sutcliffesavilebruno.jpg

Probably at Broadmoor. The guy on the right is Frank Bruno, retired boxer, about whom there is no question of abuse

I am not disregarding anything said or linked except this photo. Look at the handshake and the molding of hands and lack of a thumb.

PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!

Ausgirl, those who knew will be having kittens :-)

Answers to quiz;

1 is it ball
2 dirty Den
3 can i have 50/50 or ask the audience....Murray?
4 Noel edmonds
5 same answer as number 3

I am not disregarding anything said or linked except this photo. Look at the handshake and the molding of hands and lack of a thumb.

PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!

Question to anyone who might know - is this a masonic handshake?

Number 2 - Mike Reid

I see 2 thumbs.

1 is Bobby Ball, the others are Frank Butcher off Eastenders, Peter Murray, Noel Edmonds and Rolf Harris. I can't see any if them being nonces apart from the bloke who played Frank Butcher and he's dead now anyway.

I don't care how much Savile raised for charity, a nonce is still a nonce. I dodged a bullet when he didn't answer my letter asking him to fix it for my mum to be run over when I was 6.

Bet he was running those marathons to get in shape for running after teenagers. And what's all this about how much power he had? This is Jimmy Savile we're talking about, not Tony Montana

PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!

I really hope so. I used to know Frank Bruno in his heyday and absolutely no way would he have done this (-unless - he didn't know who he was shaking hands with?)

I can see both thumbs. It's not photoshopped. On Frank's website, which a link to was posted earlier, they talk about this photo. It's real.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back