GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get it....what is with these women? Drugs, machetes etc....there are plenty of fish in the sea, decent ones too.....so why oh why?

Anyway, it seems that SH has been taken home again. Shucks, I was so sure they would have something on that guy.

I just don't get it....what is with these women? Drugs, machetes etc....there are plenty of fish in the sea, decent ones too.....so why oh why?

Anyway, it seems that SH has been taken home again. Shucks, I was so sure they would have something on that guy.

I would not give up just yet..

I have been reading this forum ever since Joanna Yeates went missing.

Greetings everybody!

I sincerely hope that she turns up fine but these sort of events tend to have a darker ending.

My theory is with those that think she never went out of the house on Friday. The only suspect has to be the person who saw her last. I pray I'm wrong though.

Pic of SH in the DM. He doesn't look the hoovering type...and he looks waaaay older than 37. I know I shouldn't judge him by appearance, but he doesn't inspire me with confidence....

article-2183920-14723CB1000005DC-648_634x671.jpg

Pic of SH in the DM. He doesn't look the hoovering type...and he looks waaaay older than 37. I know I shouldn't judge him by appearance, but he doesn't inspire me with confidence....

Rode hard and put away wet comes to mind:what:

If anyone wants to know what a hard/tough paper round/route looks like, here you are.

If one sees any #tags (below) we need and don't have, please add. I'm about at my use limit.

Shoot, darlin', ain't no decent fish in my bit o' sea, so I swim alone. And do fine, just fine.

I get exasperated, too...and frustrated, and mad. And I suppose I'll never understand it...I'll be alone for the rest of my life before I hitch to a drug user/dealer, or anyone who has any use for a machete.

I pray for Tia's return - safe, please God, but even if she's passed away, I pray she is found and brought home.

Best-
Herding Cats

I have been reading this forum ever since Joanna Yeates went missing.

Greetings everybody!

I sincerely hope that she turns up fine but these sort of events tend to have a darker ending.

My theory is with those that think she never went out of the house on Friday. The only suspect has to be the person who saw her last. I pray I'm wrong though.

Did they not see her on one camera on Friday? Or is that not confirmed?

I would not blame this girl for running away from this household...but I fear she probably didn't.

So Grandma had Tia's mum when she was just 15???

As for Hazell, I think they got his age the wrong way round. 37? 73 more like. He looks totally shattered. One thing I'm confused about is that the stepdad said when Tia left Grandma's house, Hazell was hoovering and couldn't hear where she said she was going. Who did she tell she was going to Croydon then?

The stepdad obviously talked to Hazell in order to have that information. If he was hoovering when she left then it's possible the neighbour did see Tia leave on her own - but once again, it means Hazell lied about walking her to the tram station and inventing additional details about not going with her because it would be 'too busy'.

I imagine the police will have interrogated him about all the inconsistencies in his stories. Although maybe he lied to his dad in case his dad asked why he let her go on her own? But... she seems to have gone out shopping on her own a lot, so why he'd feel the need to pretend he'd walked her to the station is a mystery.

Did they not see her on one camera on Friday? Or is that not confirmed?

I would not blame this girl for running away from this household...but I fear she probably didn't.

The last confirmed sighting of her was from CCTV outside of a Co-op (supermarket).

The Friday sighting was from a witness which has yet to be corroborated by CCTV.

someone said he works as a builder up thread,do we know if he currently has a job?

just a thought that if he does,it is normally on site,if he had access to a car,his or a friends i'd be looking there.

welcome thomas :welcome: excellent username!

So Grandma had Tia's mum when she was just 15???

As for Hazell, I think they got his age the wrong way round. 37? 73 more like. He looks totally shattered. One thing I'm confused about is that the stepdad said when Tia left Grandma's house, Hazell was hoovering and couldn't hear where she said she was going. Who did she tell she was going to Croydon then?

The stepdad obviously talked to Hazell in order to have that information. If he was hoovering when she left then it's possible the neighbour did see Tia leave on her own - but once again, it means Hazell lied about walking her to the tram station and inventing additional details about not going with her because it would be 'too busy'.

I imagine the police will have interrogated him about all the inconsistencies in his stories. Although maybe he lied to his dad in case his dad asked why he let her go on her own? But... she seems to have gone out shopping on her own a lot, so why he'd feel the need to pretend he'd walked her to the station is a mystery.

All very confusing at the minute! Even after 5 days.....

He was also supposed to have given her £10 pound too.

A thought I have had is that SH was in bed when Tia left the house. It would explain why the step dad and police are not convinced he was the last to see Tia?

The last confirmed sighting of her was from CCTV outside of a Co-op (supermarket).

The Friday sighting was from a witness which has yet to be corroborated by CCTV.

By last confirmed sighting on the camera-was that a different day? Thursday? So only a visual sighting on Friday? Those can certainly be wrong, but it would be good to know how certain that witness is that it was Friday and how he/she can verify that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor