GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The police could have been waiting the results of forensic testing or the dogs indicated something which initiated the search.

They did say that the police have wanted to do a forensic search before now, but were unable to (lack of evidence?)...anyway, they said new evidence that came to light today enabled them to start. I assume this has to do with the bedding or other evidence that was taken.

Martin Brunt (ugh) reporting that something found "this morning" has triggered search today - apparently full forensic search was always planned but has been brought forward due to evidence found.

People on another (less reputable) forum that I read are stating that Sky News tv reports a few minutes ago (prob Brunt again but I didn't see this bit) had reporter saying police had stated full search would likely take several days... Is that a normal timeframe??

Not sure that full forensic search is good news for Tia. :(

Not sure about this being a pre-planned forensic search.

Martin Brunt (Sky News) is saying on Twitter "Big search of house prompted by something found there today that caused concern".

It makes sense that they found something which triggered the search. Would also explain why they cancelled the scheduled media briefing.

Not in the UK AFAIK, Mr Grime is associated with the FBI now I believe

I do not think he is with the FBI, I think he tried to set up his own company after the Jersey fiasco, but as far as I am aware the dogs still do not have a license to practice in the UK. But even so these were just two dogs, and did not even have the best record at south yourkshire police, they have just been in the media a lot.

Sky have changed the wording of their story...

Today, Mrs Sharp said her boyfriend was out helping in the search this morning.

Asked what he was doing, she said: "I don't know, I don't know where he is."

I don't have the exact phrase recorded, but earlier the implication was that SH had gone missing. Slightly more responsible reporting the way it's worded now and probably likelier to be accurate - CS not knowing exactly where SH is does NOT mean he is missing. The police likely know his location and he is seemingly out there with members of the public searching fields or whatever.

Could the 2 who have gone missing already be in custody and thats reason for all the recent activity and gran going to cop shop?

Ive got Sky News on now,the choopers flying over the property...

Adding to my above post,being in custody doesnt mean arrested and charged but if not at police station they may be at police safe house type thing..

Brunt is implyin it's a crime scene by dint of the titles of officers which are now in attendance. He says he doesn't know where SH is. As has been said, this doesn't mean he's missing, just that the press aren't informed! They like to overinflate their own importance sometimes methinks ;)

I do not think he is with the FBI, I think he tried to set up his own company after the Jersey fiasco, but as far as I am aware the dogs still do not have a license to practice in the UK. But even so these were just two dogs, and did not even have the best record at south yourkshire police, they have just been in the media a lot.

Not sure why Martin Grime is being talked about in this thread but will just say that according to his LinkedIN profile, he does work for the FBI.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/martin-grime/8/4a7/972

Brunt is implyin it's a crime scene by dint of the titles of officers which are now in attendance. He says he doesn't know where SH is. As has been said, this doesn't mean he's missing, just that the press aren't informed! They like to overinflate their own importance sometimes methinks ;)

+1!

Generally speaking I don't think Sky News are AS bad as people make them out to be (excepting their pathological inability to spell-check their iPhone app articles), but I think they've been appalling in their reporting on this case.

Apparently ladders have just been carried into house. I was sort of fearing the worst, but thinking about it if Tia was in the house (either hidden away alive or otherwise), wouldn't the dogs three days ago have detected her?

I wonder based on SH's past convictions whether something probably unrelated (e.g. a stash of crack or a machete) has been found in the house and the police are using that as just cause to tear the place apart looking for Tia evidence.

Crazy Mama, that's just a lucozade bottle, presuming grandma is the one in the find Tia tshirt? The other woman has what looks like a sports bottle in her hands.

Do we know who the last person was to see Tia before Hazell? And when that was?

Martin Grime's dogs were used in the US Bianca Jones case as recently as Spring 2012. This is not the place for a discussion about Mr Grimes but I am getting a little tired of you using every opportunity to smear him. He went to PDL with good intentions and does not deserve this smear campaign

Do we know who the last person was to see Tia before Hazell? And when that was?

I think it was her step father when she left her home in Mitcham.

She obviously reached New Addington as she was seen on the Co-op cctv that afternoon.

Martin Grime's dogs were used in the US Bianca Jones case as recently as Spring 2012. This is not the place for a discussion about Mr Grimes but I am getting a little tired of you using every opportunity to smear him. He went to PDL with good intentions and does not deserve this smear campaign

My thoughts exactly.

Granny, on her FB page, doesn't sound like someone who should even be NEAR a child.....poor Tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli