GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the gran always at work when Tia stayed there? Does he still deal drugs I wonder? I've had an awful thought that I really hope doesn't turn out to be the case.

I guess it's not common practice for LE to search a house 1st, before going through all the wasted effort and drama they've created - incompetents.

Yeah- I guess that's the only thing that he was waiting on - an opportunity to move the body and it never came. By which point it was too late as she'd been reported missing.

Seems the only possible explanation IMO.

I dont think the police would need to tell her that,just asking her for a new statement or similar would get her to the police station.

Why is nothing said about Tias mother,has she reappeared?,im presuming police know where she is.

Wouldnt surprise me if granny was involved and thats why it was Fri afternoon before she returned from night shift the night before,maybe deed was done before gran went to work and he was to clean up so to speak...

just me sounding of again folks..

The demeanor of the mother and grandmother (also the step-father, I need add) has troubled me, but you try to give benefit of doubt as long as there's hope

As many of these cases as I follow I will never, ever understand how someone can possibly harm a child they profess to love.

Given the age and relationships involved I think we'll find sexual assault the motive. I sincerely hope all perpetrators involved have to answer for their decisions and choices that led to Tia's death.

Gonna go smother my own overprotected 12 year old daughter with kisses. :(

As many of these cases as I follow I will never, ever understand how someone can possibly harm a child they profess to love.

Given the age and relationships involved I think we'll find sexual assault the motive. I sincerely hope all perpetrators involved have to answer for their decisions and choices that led to Tia's death.

Gonna go smother my own overprotected 12 year old daughter with kisses. :(

I agree. Although I doubted my own instincts after watching the long interview with SH because I failed to see a motive, I think that has to be it.

Unless it is some scenario like Tia caught SH doing drugs/selling drugs/something to that effect, threatened to tell her grandmother/the police, and he got angry and things got out of control. Still, I'd say sexual motive, but that's another possible avenue.

I guess it's not common practice for LE to search a house 1st, before going through all the wasted effort and drama they've created - incompetents.

That's what I meant when I suggested there needs to be new protocols formulated re: searches. And particularly in the case of missing children. Should be gloves off from the start -- apologise later if needs be, but quit with the mandatory wait until 'missing' status has expired and 'homicide investigation' begins, because people online are suggesting the police were required to wait a mandatory 7 days before notching things up a gear -- whether true or not

There is also someone who has been saying that she knows for sure it's SH and that's he's been abusing Tia for a while.
She was killed last Thursday according to this person.
Well, if that person knew Tia had been killed last Thursday and didn't bother reporting it to the police, she should be charged with concealing information. And if she knew, how many other people knew??

Does anyone know when SH did a runner? Was it the police presence this morning that prompted him to do it, or SH doing a runner that prompted police to search the property? Bf has taken control of TV so I'm not up to the minute!

RUMOUR

I just read elsewhere that a cadaver dog reacted in the house today and the search went on from there. I am surprised that they hadn't taken one in before now

Pimping her out?

Something like that, but I feel awful for thinking it.
I just really hope that the gran did not know that this was abusing Tia - If that turns out to be the case of course.

Is there any chance she wasnt in the house(maybe a neighbours?) when police first searched and was put there afterwards?.
I know police make mistakes but missing a body in a small house is a helluva big one to make

RUMOUR

I just read elsewhere that a cadaver dog reacted in the house today and the search went on from there. I am surprised that they hadn't taken one in before now

They did. A dog was taken in on the 4th or 5th Aug I think.

"Murder squad detectives yesterday questioned the last man known to have seen missing schoolgirl Tia Sharp......

The development came a few hours after police used a sniffer dog to search the property. Most of Tia’s family left the terraced property during the 20-minute search, but her grandmother and Mr Hazell remained inside."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-detectives-potential-witness.html?ITO=1490

Murder inquiry as they have found a dead body in the house of the Grandma.

Daft question maybe, but do we actually know 100% for certain that the body found in the house is actually Tia? Have they specifically said that it's Tia?

Not said thats its Tias body but I think its very likely to be.

Something like that, but I feel awful for thinking it.
I just really hope that the gran did not know that this was abusing Tia - If that turns out to be the case of course.

Its sickening to think of,i as a guy just dont get the sexual attraction to kids,yes ive seen 12yr olds look adult like but cmon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli