GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which shows knowledge of the cameras in the area, I suppose. But for her not to have been caught on camera once is very odd. Ties in neatly with grandma being out all night and phone being "left at home" out of battery/to charge. I imagine she never left the house. Not nice to think about. :(

Posted this earlier in the thread. A bit chilling really. I think it's pretty clear now she never left that house.

I hope this little girl is found safe and well and that no harm has come to her. If the latter is the case then I think the police are well on their way to making an arrest.

This is another of my earlier posts; I think it's pretty shocking that SH is now on the run. He seemed the obvious perp from day 1. What if he commits suicide and is never brought to trial and justice for this?

i think theres a chance SH will top himself.he looks a coward i must say..

This is also very strange - why leave the body in the house?

Because he/they didn't have access to a vehicle. And left her in the house because years of substance abuse have killed off a bunch of his brain cells ? Apparently this includes those brain cells that gave him a conscience and made him human...MOO

Because he/they didn't have access to a vehicle. And left her in the house because years of substance abuse have killed off a bunch of his brain cells ? Apparently this includes those brain cells that gave him a conscience and made him human...MOO

I also doubt if theyve had much time alone to dispose of a body.

Don't know when the mother vanished, but in another forum someone stated that a police officer let it slip two and a half hours ago that a body had been discovered in the house

Could be what I'd read in a facebook group, but I didn't say anything as I didn't want to repeat something which might be being made up in case it wasn't true.

There is also someone who has been saying that she knows for sure it's SH and that's he's been abusing Tia for a while. She was killed last Thursday according to this person.

I don't understand ... surely the police would have informed the grandmother that a body was in the house, necessitating her (grandmother) accompanying officers to the station. Yet the media quotes her as speaking as if she still believed the child was out there in the world alive, saying ' Tia is my world ' etc

tiasharp.jpg

RIP Tia, you were a sweet, innocent little 12 year old girl with your whole life ahead of you, let down by those who should have protected you

Just been speaking to a fireman from that area, and he said the tram goes through part of the woods and is covered by loads of CCTV. If she'd ever left the house, she'd have been caught on CCTV somewhere. So I guess the 'independent' witness that the mum was so keen to claim had seen Tia on Friday was nothing more than a lie. Since the witness knew Hazell, I guess she thought she'd be helping.... helping what, cover up a murder? What the hell is wrong with these people?

Is the reason the mum was so quiet is because she knew what had happened from the start and was told not to say anything by her mum? Did other family members know what had happened?

Hazell will kill himself I reckon rather than risk being caught. But why the hell wasn't he kept in sight if the police knew they were going to be searching the house today?

Could be what I'd read in a facebook group, but I didn't say anything as I didn't want to repeat something which might be being made up in case it wasn't true.

There is also someone who has been saying that she knows for sure it's SH and that's he's been abusing Tia for a while. She was killed last Thursday according to this person.

Could be true,doesnt sound like he has morals,dating mum then granny.maybe its the opposite and this was first time he tried it on and she put up a fight?.

Tell you what,if hes isnt dead already hes absolutely bricking himself,i would think hed be looking for a hit....

There can't be many rooms in that house. And sitting there above all is the loft, which surely is used for storage and possibly in the past used to hide drugs and other contraband. If it were me (whether I were man or woman) and I was genuinely out of my mind with worry about a missing child, niece, grand-daughter -- I'd be up in that loft after searching every possible nook and cranny of the place. No-one would stop me -- I'd be there, making good and sure that I hadn't left an inch of the house unsearched and to hell with whomever's feelings may be offended. Yet they had T-shirts made, posters printed, candle-light vigils, interviews. I don't understand them

I don't think he's the brightest spark to be honest....
I hope they find him asap.

Yup wasn't the impression I got either! But doesn't take a genius to figure out if you're the last person to see a missing child the police are going to search your home...

..that being said, they've managed to leave him free to escape!?!

This whole story felt very odd from the start. I've only just started posting but I've been following the Brittney Wood case for a while, which I know is quite different, but this one felt somewhat similar to me in that everything was just too damn quiet - both from the police and the family. It STILL feels weird even now. Where is the mum? Does she even know yet?

Still can't get over the fact that they weren't at least FOLLOWING Hazell even if they couldn't actually hold him anywhere.

If he was not the only family member involved, I suppose it makes some sense he'd leave the body there until he disposed of it. But yes - did he/they really not imagine the police would find the body?!

Yeah- I guess that's the only thing that he was waiting on - an opportunity to move the body and it never came. By which point it was too late as she'd been reported missing.

It always seemed that Hazell had no opportunity to get rid of a body. So given there was no sighting of her anywhere else Tia was most likely in the house somewhere - whether alive or dead. Why on earth did it take police a week to find her? Really very hard to understand :shakehead:

I don't understand ... surely the police would have informed the grandmother that a body was in the house, necessitating her (grandmother) accompanying officers to the station. Yet the media quotes her as speaking as if she still believed the child was out there in the world alive, saying ' Tia is my world ' etc

I dont think the police would need to tell her that,just asking her for a new statement or similar would get her to the police station.

Why is nothing said about Tias mother,has she reappeared?,im presuming police know where she is.

Wouldnt surprise me if granny was involved and thats why it was Fri afternoon before she returned from night shift the night before,maybe deed was done before gran went to work and he was to clean up so to speak...

just me sounding of again folks..

There can't be many rooms in that house. And sitting there above all is the loft, which surely is used for storage and possibly in the past used to hide drugs and other contraband. If it were me (whether I were man or woman) and I was genuinely out of my mind with worry about a missing child, niece, grand-daughter -- I'd be up in that loft after searching every possible nook and cranny of the place. No-one would stop me -- I'd be there, making good and sure that I hadn't left an inch of the house unsearched and to hell with whomever's feelings may be offended. Yet they had T-shirts made, posters printed, candle-light vigils, interviews. I don't understand them

Perhaps the family were completely disbelieving of any connection to SH and Tia's disappearance, and didn't suspect the house as a crime scene in the slightest. I highly doubt it - in fact I think SH was not the only person in the know - but it is a possibility.

How could SH sleep at night knowing the poor little girl's body was in the loft? Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli