GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic visual. Thank you Luna15 and also to Mobybluff for their explanation too.

On a side note I used to think council house estates were dead posh and always wanted to live on one! LOL

I think some people are getting confused with a country estate. Usually lived on by people with a Lord or Lady in their names. :p Also, just to point out that a council estate doesn't always equate to being poor or run-down. There are still nice estates out there, mainly in rural areas. Anyway, sorry, back on topic.

1. an 'estate' is a built up area with a number of houses all the same, and usually blocks of flats dotted about in the same area... not sure if this will work, but you can view the area where Tia was found on googlemaps streetview

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=20%20the%20lindens%20new%20addington&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&biw=1024&bih=623&wrapid=tlif134472042879031&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

2. 'firewall' is an internal wall - if a fire breaks out in one house, the fire cannot break through into the adjoining house/s.... the way 'estate' houses are built in rows - you need 'firewalls' so the whole row doesn't go up if there's a fire in one...

hope this makes sense

that map was very helpful - don't know why I didn't think of that or even google image (silly me)

we call them 'townhouses' here

thank you!

You are right, but the ones i have worked in, in the north west, mostly still had the tanks in place, but empty.
The cost of re decorating grants, the extra work involved in reomving the tanks, often led to them just being capped off and left in the loft.

Not all of them get updated. I visit a house where you still pull the chain when you use the loo (toilet.)

I'm not saying that is in every case, just that I have seen several in the past few years like this.

As for the firewalls, there was a big push to block these a while back, one because of security, easy access to other houses, and two, because of the fire risk, not many councils would want to be seen to be at fault if a fire broke out and spread because of a lack of firewall.

But that does noit mean all houses get updated. Councils can be very slow.

It was interesting that they pointedly apologised to Tia's mum, which hints that she truly is innocent.

I think I'm starting to read into things too much,
When I think about your statement, i am wondering, why just the Mother, she did have a Paternal Father who has made himself known and she has a stepfather, plus, she must have other close relatives not involved, mustn't she?

It is interesting!

I made the point earlier they were highly paid & believe me in the UK even the lowest ranked Police officers are on excellent wages plus the highest paid pension in the UK.

relative to what though?

when I think highly-paid, I think doctors, lawyers etc.

whether or not police should have found the body earlier or not put aside..

It still sounds the person who hid Tia did a pretty thorough job...

could he/she have done this type of thing before?

Just a thought....

Unlikely IMO. At least I hope........

A combination of SH and/or CS having up to 24 hours to plan and execute the hiding of her and then a forensic searcher not doing a thorough enough job.

Thinking about SH's tv interview and I remember a couple of thing's. Someone mentioned here or another site I frequent (sorry!) that SH mentioned hoovering up fluff amongst other stuff.

Just wondering if that fluff and the insanely detailed clean up routine he was talking about was in fact him describing the clean up operation after executing the plan of wrapping and hiding her body?

Maybe the fluff was from loft insulation he got all over himself if hidden in there?

But that does noit mean all houses get updated. Councils can be very slow.

Agree with you completely.
I lived on a street of terraced houses a few years ago, before I moved on to the street, a man was climbing through the loft spaces at night and climbing into a womans house who had children there.
He was abusing the children for a time and he got caught eating in the kitchen.

His family still lived in the same house while he was in prison and the street was informed that he was being released and would most likely be returning to his parents home.
These houses had firewalls that were about 3 feet high with a space of about 5 to 6 feet above them where you could literally see into the next houses' loft space

I see what you are doing Destroyer!
trying to get everyone in the same boat re googling the vacuum sacks lol!

(sorry, couldn't resist, I'm just embarrased cos I was straight on there when you mentioned it earlier lol)
:blushing:

We would get nowhere on here without a little imagination Fabgod :wink:

Unlikely IMO. At least I hope........

A combination of SH and/or CS having up to 24 hours to plan and execute the hiding of her and then a forensic searcher not doing a thorough enough job.

Thinking about SH's tv interview and I remember a couple of thing's. Someone mentioned here or another site I frequent (sorry!) that SH mentioned hoovering up fluff amongst other stuff.

Just wondering if that fluff and the insanely detailed clean up routine he was talking about was in fact him describing the clean up operation after executing the plan of wrapping and hiding her body?

Maybe the fluff was from loft insulation he got all over himself if hidden in there?

I have just seen a photo of CS, in her find Tia t shirt coming back from the shops with a box of washing powder under her arm, now that is taking the ....

relative to what though?

when I think highly-paid, I think doctors, lawyers etc.

I suppose it depends what sort of class youve been brought up in to what you call highly paid ??

I would say they are 'Highly Paid' in regards for what they do rather than what they know.

Hi all,

Have you read these posts yet???? Please do, as there is something disturbing in her writing IMO.

Also, look at her profile pic. That is Tia. And, if I am seeing this right, she has " someone's" either bra or swim bikini top on.

My final point on this picture, ".
Someone" has also used little Tia's picture and captioned " how old Do you look" or real age.

If someone can quickly save as much as possible of her rantings,, it may help later. I will try and screenshot some too.

Looking forward to your input on some of her posts!!!!

Cheers,
Lacyanna

Hi everyone. I've been following this forum for the last few days, and have plucked up the courage to post. I agree, Lacyanna, there is something disturbing about her posting. If you look at her older posts, she is viewing videos on FB at very precise times in the middle of the night, although this may be something to do with her working pattern. I just find it strange.

I have just seen a photo of CS, in her find Tia t shirt coming back from the shops with a box of washing powder under her arm, now that is taking the ....

probably can't get clean enough

"out damn spot!"

is it just me or does she look much, much older than 46?

she looks 50's/60's to me

I thought exactly the same thing when I saw that photo!!

Agree with you completely.
I lived on a street of terraced houses a few years ago, before I moved on to the street, a man was climbing through the loft spaces at night and climbing into a womans house who had children there.
He was abusing the children for a time and he got caught eating in the kitchen.

His family still lived in the same house while he was in prison and the street was informed that he was being released and would most likely be returning to his parents home.
These houses had firewalls that were about 3 feet high with a space of about 5 to 6 feet above them where you could literally see into the next houses' loft space

Ive lived in several terraced & semi-detached houses in the UK & have never had a property where i could see or remotely access the house next doors property via a loft or above a wall inside the loft, i cant imagine that in this case you could climb between a hole in a loft - the house in question would of had a sealed unit roof & only its own personal loft space whether it was council property or not. The days of leaving your front/back doors unlocked are long gone & you certainly wouldnt leave your loft open for all access.

Welcome Pinkyponks!
You may well have picked the perfect name for having a look at this case.
And to think she is/was a Carer, as if their reputation hasnt been sullied enough recently over here in the UK?

Here is an interesting video on the type of Vacuum sacks i'm on about ...

ADMAN Vac Pacs - YouTube

The problem for me with this scenario is that I don't see these people having the IQ to get vac pacs. It was sheer luck the police didn't check properly or the body was next door...who knows, but vac pacs would take planning and no matter how evil, I don't see these type of people possess the brain cells.

The reason the police didn't check under wood boards etc was because they probably didn't think anyone was so dumb as to hide a body in a house that was obviously going to be searched. imo

Hi everyone. I've been following this forum for the last few days, and have plucked up the courage to post. I agree, Lacyanna, there is something disturbing about her posting. If you look at her older posts, she is viewing videos on FB at very precise times in the middle of the night, although this may be something to do with her working pattern. I just find it strange.

Welcome to Websleuths Pinkyponks !! :welcome:

The problem for me with this scenario is that I don't see these people having the IQ to get vac pacs. It was sheer luck the police didn't check properly or the body was next door...who knows, but vac pacs would take planning and no matter how evil, I don't see these type of people possess the brain cells.

The reason the police didn't check under wood boards etc was because they probably didn't think anyone was so dumb as to hide a body in a house that was obviously going to be searched. imo

The only reason i suggested vac packs was because people have asked how the smell of a decomposing body could of evaded everybodys senses ??

Answer me this, if a body was hidden in a vacuum sack would it hide the smell of decomposition ??

I'm not saying she was wrapped in plastic, just suggesting its not impossible to hide the smell if it is contained.

Ive lived in several terraced & semi-detached houses in the UK & have never had a property where i could see or remotely access the house next doors property via a loft or above a wall inside the loft, i cant imagine that in this case you could climb between a hole in a loft - the house in question would of had a sealed unit roof & only its own personal loft space whether it was council property or not. The days of leaving your front/back doors unlocked are long gone & you certainly wouldnt leave your loft open for all access.

Seriously, it was about 20 years ago, I moved into that house, part of the mortgage agreement to release the monies, was to have our party firewall built up fully.
The house i am in now, we had the loft converted about 5 years ago, the buiders struggled to get fixings in the loft space to next door to put new joists in.

The wall above the upstairs ceiling was not brick, it was that breeze block type of material, it was single skinned and fell apart like powder when drilled into

The only reason i suggested vac packs was because people have asked how the smell of a decomposing body could of evaded everybodys senses ??

Answer me this, if a body was hidden in a vacuum sack would it hide the smell of decomposition ??

I'm not saying she was wrapped in plastic, just suggesting its not impossible to hide the smell if it is contained.

I thought you had a good point when you first mentioned it earlier, they are air tight, so if no air can get in or out, there can be no smell can there?
I agree with you, we don't know how she was left, but it would be a definite way of minimising smells and leakages, I don't like writing that, I can't imagine anyone doing that, but we know some people don't think or act like most of us sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay