GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is posting houses for sale in The Lindens allowed here? You can get an idea of both the interior and exterior of these houses if you type that into Google.

I'll delete the post if somebody tells me it's not allowed.

the only time i'd ever buy a house up there would be after they flattened the place, moved everybody out and rebuilt the whole area as a very expensive gated community.

not that i'm judgemental or anything but i have lived there so i'm allowed to be lol

Sorry, I should have said The Lindens, New Addington.

The loft space looks very low from the height of the top window to the roof's apex. Doesn't look like you can stand up at all.

you can if you're a midget

the only time i'd ever buy a house up there would be after they flattened the place, moved everybody out and rebuilt the whole area as a very expensive gated community.

not that i'm judgemental or anything but i have lived there so i'm allowed to be lol

Where would the loft access be - on the top landing, in one of the bedrooms or the bathroom?

In that order? :giggle:

Cut and paste from social media sites is NOT allowed.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Salem

Where would the loft access be - on the top landing, in one of the bedrooms or the bathroom?

I have just found a house for sale in that estate, and the sales details say that the loft access is from the landing, in that one.

I have just found a house for sale in that estate, and the sales details say that the loft access is from the landing, in that one.

In this case from the smallest bedroom or "boxroom" I believe

None the wiser now. I was asking because if it was a bedroom, SH might have had more room to manoeuvre around to put the body into it. From a top landing, there may have been less.

The other thing is would the Police allow the already angry public to lay 1000's of flowers & condolenses on the street for Tia if it wasnt her ?? It has to be her, but why the delay for formal identification is baffling ?? If her mother isnt upto it, why not her biological father ?? Something not right here !

This is a very emotive case. There's a strong possibility the body is in a very decomposed state (hate the term 'remains'). I reckon there's no doubt that it is Tia (hence name on charge) but they can't officially record the body as being identified until someone (ie member of family) has officiall done this - right now, possibly too much to ask...

None the wiser now. I was asking because if it was a bedroom, SH might have had more room to manoeuvre around to put the body into it. From a top landing, there may have been less.

The boxroom came from media reports so could well be wrong

The boxroom came from media reports so could well be wrong

I suppose with some houses you don't know the extent of any renovation unless it's been through the town planner and I somehow doubt the vast majority of renovations that are done up and down this country have been passed by the planners.

Unbeknownst to us, our neighbours had knocked down load bearing walls to convert the top floor of their house into an entire open space. Apparently if their house collapsed, ours would have came down with it.

and this would be the same media who have probably never put one foot inside that house.

Quite! Not a lot of storage space left in my cupboards cos of all the bags of salt in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member