GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a Jane somebody who supposedly saw her.... Think it was a Jane Henry... Not 100% sure though and I'm on my phone so not able to check!

There was a Jane somebody who supposedly saw her.... Think it was a Jane Henry... Not 100% sure though and I'm on my phone so not able to check!

Jane Harry, a neighbour of Tia's grandmother Christine Sharp, said: "Last time that I saw her was on Friday afternoon at about midday when she was leaving her grandma's and walking up the street here.

"She was wearing a white top and leopard print leggings. But she had nothing on her, nothing in her hands, but she seemed happy, happy at that time."

She added: "I saw her on Friday. She was here all last week playing along here with the kids, mucking in and riding bikes.

"She is the same age as my son Jake. She was here all last week playing in the street with a group of other kids, they were all happy and riding their bikes and they seemed fine.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...nd-relaxed-claims-last-person-to-see-her.html

WHY would a neighbour have anything to do with the murder - even if it was 'just' lying about seeing her? What kind of horrors has been happening to that poor child?

Well of course if the grandmother was there at the time of the death, then yes it is possible the kid was still alive to go out on Friday. But the story about her saying she was going into Croydon may have been false, she may have simply been walking up the road to see if any of her friends were playing out. Then she went home because they were not, and then got killed later. All sorts of different scenarios can come into play once we place the grandmother back in the picture rather than it having to have happened while she was at work.

Only based on statistics:

It is highly rare for a woman to murder an older female child. Typically with (filicide) cases we see men murder older children and women younger. Women also typically murder male children more often than female.

When women do murder older female children it is usually a result of seeing that child as a rival. JMO and FWIW

We also have to remember the Fred and Rosemary West case, which although I don't think anyone found out exactly what happened there, it is believed they colluded in the abuse and murders.

I just can't believe how calm and cold the grandma looks in all the pictures I have seen of her.

Talk about name coincidence - first we had Paul Meehan (Craig Meehan was Karen Matthews' partner) now we have "Maxine Carter, Tia's aunt" - so similar a name to Maxine Carr, Ian Huntley's partner!

This case just gets stranger & stranger! I'm thinking that the neighbour has assisted either in hiding the body or in providing an alibi, but I could be completely wrong (has been known to happen, lol).

Makes you wonder what kind of people they are, seriously who lies about a missing child and keeps the lie going for that length of time (if this is indeed what has happened).

I am sickened by this whole sorry tale and I fear there is only worse still to come. It makes me fear for our country and our morals.

Talk about name coincidence - first we had Paul Meehan (Craig Meehan was Karen Matthews' partner) now we have "Maxine Carter, Tia's aunt" - so similar a name to Maxine Carr, Ian Huntley's partner!

I was just thinking exactly the same thing Inge!! :what:

Hi all :seeya: old poster but forgot my name & password lol

Last night there was no doubt in my mind the grandmother had something to do with it. I know this case was compared to Shannon Mathews from the start and with good reason. To me the way a family behaves for the first week of a child going missing tells a good story and this one was bizarre.

Regarding the police not finding the body during searches, perhaps it was at the neighbours/3rd persons house and later moved or if like Shannon they were hiding her alive for a few days that could be the reason the dogs did not get the scent of decomposition. imo

I am hoping beyond hope that the mother did not have anything to do with this. I don't know why, because I know better, I am aware parents murder their children all the time. I just cannot bear to think that the woman knew her child's body was hidden in that house and continued to sit there and possibly, as has been quoted in MSN stay their overnight, during the search for Tia.

And as for the so called "nan", I know she has not been charged as yet and so will not vent my feeling towards her right now!:maddening:

The case now does not have such an obvious conclusion as was first apparent when the police decided to arrest Hazell. We could even end up with the grandmother being charged with the murder and the other two simply charged with helping to conceal the body - or variations on that.

When I saw MAXINE CARter in the paper it gave me goosebumps. So very strange.

We don't actually know that, do we?
I'm just going from the information we had up to that point, so yes. The neighbour's sighting had never been corroborated and Grandma claimed she was at work at the time Tia went missing. Based on the available information up until then, Hazell was the only one to have been known to have been with Tia when she disappeared.

I'm just going from the information we had up to that point, so yes. The neighbour's sighting had never been corroborated and Grandma claimed she was at work at the time Tia went missing. Based on the available information up until then, Hazell was the only one to have been known to have been with Tia when she disappeared.

True. But Grandma's arrest makes me wonder about her alibi. Was she really at work Thursday night? Or even on Friday?

I wonder if Natalie sharp ( tias mums) silence could be because from early on the police realised something didn't add up with SH and the evil grans story / alibi and they realised this was likely not
to have a happy ending but chose to let them both remain out in the hope of being led to a body .
Saying that though then how SH came to go on his
Little wander yesterday beggars belief

For the gran to be charged with murder rather than assisting an offender like the neighbour makes me think something has come to light we don't know

What a sad state of affairs

True. But Grandma's arrest makes me wonder about her alibi. Was she really at work Thursday night? Or even on Friday?
It's confusing. First of all it was implied she'd been with Hazell and Tia on the Thursday evening, then the next day it transpired she hadn't seen Tia in 24 hours because she'd been working. I assume the police would have checked that she really was working that night?

It's all so surreal. Do you think there's any chance Tia's mum knew what had happened (after the event) and was warned by Gran to keep quiet? It might explain why she was never seen making a public appeal for her daughter to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3