GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for Tia's mum too

The friend said: ‘Both Natalie and David are in a state of utter shock and disbelief right now. It hasn’t sunk in for either of them. They are both praying that the police have got it wrong somehow.

‘They haven’t slept in days and now this is almost too much to bear.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-police-admit-missing-body.html#ixzz23HdsnRio

I still find it hard to believe the Gran knew the body was in the house, I feel sure if she knew what had happened - she would have used her car to 'deal with it'

P.S. nice to see another Hert's poster :)

I didn't even notice - first fellow Herts poster I've seen here! :)

I did find it a little odd that mum's partner vehemently defended SH. Hopefully we will begin to learn more about the family dynamics, as unpleasant as they may be.

Do you reckon CS knew of her granddaughter's fate? I'm swayed between total involvement and a Maxine Carr-esque involvement (I believe she too was at first arrested on susp of murder before being charged with perverting course of justice).

I am not so sure Tia's mum was that interested in Tia as Tia was allowed to spend many weekends with Grannny and her boyfriend.

Mum also had a relationship with SH so could not have been that choosy in her choice of partners.

Mum has been conspicious in her absence from media appearances.

Did granny and SH tell her the truth about what really happened?

The previous relationship between SH & NS leaves another piece of the puzzle missing, really. What that is I can't even guess but I imagine we will find out more about it when this comes to trial.

I doubt CS and SH told her anything about the disappearance other than the main cover story of shopping in Croydon. Sickening.

I am not so sure Tia's mum was that interested in Tia as Tia was allowed to spend many weekends with Grannny and her boyfriend.

Mum also had a relationship with SH so could not have been that choosy in her choice of partners.

Mum has been conspicious in her absence from media appearances.

Did granny and SH tell her the truth about what really happened?

my kids spend most weekends at my parents,does that mean i am not interested in them? thats pretty normal behavior where i am from anyway.99% of my friends that have children spend their weekends with gran/grandpa so mum can have some alone time.

i don't mean to sound rude,but its came across (to me) that you are tarring everyone with the same brush if they "cart" their children off at the weekends they dont care.

I didn't even notice - first fellow Herts poster I've seen here! :)

I did find it a little odd that mum's partner vehemently defended SH. Hopefully we will begin to learn more about the family dynamics, as unpleasant as they may be.

Do you reckon CS knew of her granddaughter's fate? I'm swayed between total involvement and a Maxine Carr-esque involvement (I believe she too was at first arrested on susp of murder before being charged with perverting course of justice).

The previous relationship between SH & NS leaves another piece of the puzzle missing, really. What that is I can't even guess but I imagine we will find out more about it when this comes to trial.

I doubt CS and SH told her anything about the disappearance other than the main cover story of shopping in Croydon. Sickening.

I'm definately going with a 'Maxine Carr-esque' scenario - I am convinced if CS knew she would have used her car... I didn't know Tia's stepdad vehemently defended SH...

Personally, I think it's a Maxine Carr-esque scenario. I think when she left for work Tia was alive and when she returned she was dead. I think Stuart sexually assualted and then murdered her. As hard as it is to comprehend how a Grandmother can hide such a terrible event I suspect her logic was Tia was dead, there was nothing that could be done about that and she didn't want to lose Stuart too.

I would almost be tempted to believe that she did not know where the body was but I am imagine it must be difficult transporting a young girl's body into a loft on your own. Do hope we find out the answers to these questions. Wonder if either of them are talking at the cop shop. I suspect that they arrested her on suspicion of murder to scare her into talking.

London Calling :wink:

Well I'm so close to London I'm practically not in Herts!

Interesting to see you followed the J Yeates case. I was captivated.

I just found this story, and I am in absolute SHOCK
a grandmother :what:

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...nd-neighbor-arrested-in-missing-uk-girls-case

Let me back up and read what you all have.
This it too much :waitasec:

:please:

RIP Tia Sharp.

Sadly what I expected from the get go (not the arrest of the neighbour, but more than just SH being involved somehow).

I'm definately going with a 'Maxine Carr-esque' scenario - I am convinced if CS knew she would have used her car... I didn't know Tia's stepdad vehemently defended SH...

I think we need a more comprehensive timeline. IF it was Tia's mother who reported her missing, it would suggest that SH and possibly CS had little time to do anything other than hide the body in the house ASAP. If it was CS and SH who reported the body missing, then it makes me doubt CS's involvement and place her as a Maxine Carr figure. Hope that logic makes sense somewhere!!

I suspect that they arrested her on suspicion of murder to scare her into talking.

Interesting point. In fact I think your reasoning is probably near enough spot on. IMO

Go to this link here to see the photo of the body being removed - from the outline we can rule out it being dismembered:

http://news.sky.com/story/971196/tia-stuart-hazell-arrested-after-body-found

Besides, dismembering would take a long time and a huge mess. I think that the simpletons simply didn't know at all what happened to bodies after death, and didn't anticipate its location causing a problem. I think they probably just hid her under a sheet of loft insulation and the police missed her. The police were looking for a living child at that point - a child hiding under the loft insulation probably wouldn't have been able to stay still for long, so the police didn't think anything of the apparently empty loft.

London Calling :wink:

:wave:

OT slightly but, I had a very close friend whose little boy was murdered, he had a regular job at the time, but had been signed off sick with 'back problems' for months, he was in fact 'moonlighting' in another profession and it came out in the press (innocently, as they didn't know of his 'regular' job)... it caused him all sorts of problems...

There could be other explanations as to why Tia's mum has kept a low profile; perhaps she's claiming as a single parent?

(I am more West London tbh) ...

Yes i did follow the Jo Yeates case - from start to finish on here, so many long debatable threads & sleuthing as they say, at one point we had a couple of members even drawing up plans of the house Jo lived in & google earth pictures of the spot her body was found etc... not to mention Bernhard the Cat even he got a mention, truelly remarkably intelligent & imaginative people on this site you will find.

Hi Luna :wave:

There could be other explanations as to why Tia's mum has kept a low profile; perhaps she's claiming as a single parent?

Well in this country theres plenty of benefit fraud going on so i wouldnt be surprised, possibly theyve been on some sort of benefits scam so are living apart whilst they are under focus & dont want to get recognised ?? Or who's to say they arent genuinely seperated as was the case with the Bulgers back in the murder case with Venables & Thompson where they re-united to create a better public background ??

Sadly what I expected from the get go (not the arrest of the neighbour, but more than just SH being involved somehow).

I think we need a more comprehensive timeline. IF it was Tia's mother who reported her missing, it would suggest that SH and possibly CS had little time to do anything other than hide the body in the house ASAP. If it was CS and SH who reported the body missing, then it makes me doubt CS's involvement and place her as a Maxine Carr figure. Hope that logic makes sense somewhere!!

Interesting point. In fact I think your reasoning is probably near enough spot on. IMO

This is from memory (which at this ungodly hour isn't great!) I remember SH saying that when she didn't get back at 6 they went looking for her, they rang Tia's mum to see if she'd gone home, I think the alarm was raised around 7pm on the Friday - I think Tia died on the Thurs night, I think he WAS doing a lot of housework on the Friday morning (clean up operation) and I think he said something about some 'tea in the oven'....

I think he had all night/following morning to get her into the loft and hide her well and then have a clean up.... CS came home and the charade began.... I dont know what time she got back though.... the police will know by tracking her phone

(I am more West London tbh) ...

Yes i did follow the Jo Yeates case - from start to finish on here, so many long debatable threads & sleuthing as they say, at one point we had a couple of members even drawing up plans of the house Jo lived in & google earth pictures of the spot her body was found etc... not to mention Bernhard the Cat even he got a mention, truelly remarkably intelligent & imaginative people on this site you will find.

I posted a couple of times on here but mostly was on another forum. Very sad but completely captivating case, and the trial itself was gripping (and the news that emerged afterwards just mind blowing)!

I mentioned earlier in the thread that I just knew this case was different to the JY, Holly/Jessica, Milly Dowler cases because it was so obvious from the beginning that the key to Tia's disappearance lay close to home. All very sad, but this case particularly shocking. Makes you question humanity.

This is from memory (which at this ungodly hour isn't great!) I remember SH saying that when she didn't get back at 6 they went looking for her, they rang Tia's mum to see if she'd gone home, I think the alarm was raised around 7pm on the Friday - I think Tia died on the Thurs night, I think he WAS doing a lot of housework on the Friday morning (clean up operation) and I think he said something about some 'tea in the oven'....

I think he had all night/following morning to get her into the loft and hide her well and then have a clean up.... CS came home and the charade began.... I dont know what time she got back though.... the police will know by tracking her phone

So she disappeared on the Thurs night and police weren't aware until 7pm Friday? Makes sense, doesn't it. Plenty of time for a clean up - but why not moving the body? Maybe he/they realised he/they were gonners from the outset: CCTV would have implicated them, really, whether they had transported the body or not - the lack of CCTV in the latter instance which I think is what solved this case so early on.

my kids spend most weekends at my parents,does that mean i am not interested in them? thats pretty normal behavior where i am from anyway.99% of my friends that have children spend their weekends with gran/grandpa so mum can have some alone time.
I spent time at my grandparents too when I was a child. But my granddad wasn't my mum's ex-boyfriend, wasn't a drunk and the house wasn't my 'refuge' like it seems to have been for Tia.

I know for a fact I'd have never allowed my 12-year-old daughter to spend the night alone with a man who liked a drink or two. Alcohol changes people, and leaving a 12-year-old alone with a man who drinks is asking for trouble. I'm not talking about a pint of beer here and there, I'm talking about a drinker.

Hazell was not regular granddad material, and Tia was an innocent 12-year-old who should have been able to trust her family to put her first and protect her from harm. Tia's mum had dated Hazell before Gran did. Maybe he got together with Gran so he could stay close to Tia as she got older?

I posted a couple of times on here but mostly was on another forum. Very sad but completely captivating case, and the trial itself was gripping (and the news that emerged afterwards just mind blowing)!

I mentioned earlier in the thread that I just knew this case was different to the JY, Holly/Jessica, Milly Dowler cases because it was so obvious from the beginning that the key to Tia's disappearance lay close to home. All very sad, but this case particularly shocking. Makes you question humanity.

You say that, but i can remember during the Jo Yeates case many people on here pointed the finger at the boyfriend Greg Rearden for the most part of 2wks before Chris Jefferies (Landlord) was arrested & finally Vincent Tabaak being charged - so its always so easy to say its different because everybody knew from the beginning it was SH but we still dont know for certain it was him, this case has twisted & twisted all week so far, who's to say the neighbour didnt kill her & SH assisted covering up & CS knows nothing ??

All to be revealed...

I think that one or both of them lashed out at Tia, and didn't intend to seriously hurt/kill her. Maybe she was hit, and they didn't expect it to do so much damage - and then, the perpetrators being stupid, they carried on hitting her until she died as an attempt to cover up the attack. Low intellect people often panic like this, as they don't have good judgement or the foresight to know that they are making things worse for themselves.

Even though I am now in the United States in great to see so many Brits discussing this sad tale.

You've all got such great names an' all.

Please hang around as this is the best sleuthing forum there is.

lightened-1-522x293.jpg

Here is the picture of the body being removed from the house ...

So she disappeared on the Thurs night and police weren't aware until 7pm Friday? Makes sense, doesn't it. Plenty of time for a clean up - but why not moving the body? Maybe he/they realised he/they were gonners from the outset: CCTV would have implicated them, really, whether they had transported the body or not - the lack of CCTV in the latter instance which I think is what solved this case so early on.
I know. And if they needed more time, why not postpone reporting Tia missing? It's not like anyone else would have known she was missing and her mum wasn't expecting her home. Instead, they reported her missing when her body was still in the house, and with no chance to move her due to police crawling all over the place. Were they planning to just leave her there like nothing had happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9