GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tia’s body was discovered a week after she was reported missing on August 3, when a sniffer dog ‘indicated’ towards an area of upstairs carpet and the loft above.
Officers found Tia’s body in plain view in the loft.
Detectives are investigating whether her body was moved and whether this explains how it was missed during a two-hour search the previous Sunday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pears-court-charged-murder.html#ixzz23VFn8IV2

Is it possible that the second visit of a dog to the premises, on the Friday, before the despatch of the forensic team is because the odour had finally started to be apparent in the house and CS then became concerned and reported the smell? That would explain SH wandering off that Friday?

Is it possible that the second visit of a dog to the premises, on the Friday, before the despatch of the forensic team is because the odour had finally started to be apparent in the house and CS then became concerned and reported the smell? That would explain SH wandering off that Friday?

but then why was he going from shop to shop handing out leaflets if he knew the game was up, why not just run as far as he could and lay low ?

or was he so drunk that he'd blocked out the fact that he'd had something to do with her death (had to choose my words carefully there)

but then as we all know, liars will eventually believe their own lies after a while and block out the actual truth.

not much of that part makes much sense to be honest.

In the electoral register 192.com there is a mysterious person mentioned with the name Denis Alden.
Anyway, Mystery solved, he and grandma were married in 2004, while NS and SH were living under the same roof.
So, grandma could be using a third name!

but then why was he going from shop to shop handing out leaflets if he knew the game was up, why not just run as far as he could and lay low ?

or was he so drunk that he'd blocked out the fact that he'd had something to do with her death (had to choose my words carefully there)

but then as we all know, liars will eventually believe their own lies after a while and block out the actual truth.

not much of that part makes much sense to be honest.

Perhaps it was his last attempt to "prove" he didn't know what had happened to her...."look at my, I'm asking where she is, therefore I didn't do it"

Perhaps it was his last attempt to "prove" he didn't know what had happened to her...."look at my, I'm asking where she is, therefore I didn't do it"

this makes me wonder if the pre-planned search was only known to the police as opposed to the family knowing about it.

i'm sure if he'd been told they were going to rip the house apart he wouldnt have been walking round the shops.

And that is a direct quote from the DCI.

And just to show how I also make assumptions too:blushing:......I checked out the Pollards hill area on Google streetview and it looks like a much nicer area than the New Addington estate.

Not saying that it means anything........to be clear.

Ironically its not much different

India99 - In your opinion, having lived in the same estate (glad you got out btw!) if someone stuck their head up up the opening and took a brief look around would they just see a water tank, and no other nooks and crannies? This is assuming that there was nothing else stored there. And would the tank be large enough to hide a body from view? I'm thinking it would have to be a pretty big tank to completely obscure something from view.

And why would a mother with two young sons not want to have a phone handy for emergencies, etc.?

why would she hand over her phone to Tia?

Just wondering...

I wondered this too. I find it odd that Tia decided to go out when her own phone was not working,she could have left it on charge at home then gone out.

If she had borrowed her mum's phone would not her mum be expecting it to be returned to her that evening,not after a weekend at Granny's.

India99 - In your opinion, having lived in the same estate (glad you got out btw!) if someone stuck their head up up the opening and took a brief look around would they just see a water tank, and no other nooks and crannies? This is assuming that there was nothing else stored there. And would the tank be large enough to hide a body from view? I'm thinking it would have to be a pretty big tank to completely obscure something from view.

the first time i went up into the loft in the house i lived in it was so dark up there i could hardly see much even with a torch but you could make out the end of the roof etc.

the only part you couldn't really see was in the line of site of the water tank that was probably about 10 feet or more from the loft hatch so i would imagine if it was behind there it would have easily been missed.

i would also hazard a guess that it would have to be put in a way that it didn't touch the actual ceiling or it would have fallen through, i'm going to assume it didn't have a floor up there or it would have been easy for a copper to just jump up there and walk around.

the real irony about me not living there any more is because i split with my now ex wife(who moved from there a few months later too) but she moved some bloke in she met on the internet and at the time i told her that she had to be careful etc..............well, lets just say that could be my daughter instead.

luckily it wasn't and the bloke she lives with now is not that bad of a bloke to be honest so i don't think i'd have too much to worry about but i'll never trust him as far as my daughter is concerned, but then she has 4 older brothers who will sort him out before anything else happened.

Yes i have 5 kids, all mine , all with the same woman and i even married her before we had the first one, yeah i know, i'm weird lol

this makes me wonder if the pre-planned search was only known to the police as opposed to the family knowing about it.

i'm sure if he'd been told they were going to rip the house apart he wouldnt have been walking round the shops.

The police said at the time that the search was being conducted with the families consent.

Commander Basu said the pre-planned search had taken place with the family's full co-operation.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...after-fourth-search-reveals-body-8030809.html

Just did a quick search. You might already have seen it. If not, go to page 11 and see SallyLu's post (originally posted by Luna) to see a water tank resting on joists as India has described is the case in the lofts

Why do papers have to blatantly lie and add things that never happened? From The Sun:

What he actually said was, and I quote: “Did I do anything to Tia? No, I bloody well didn’t.” And he was quite indignant about being asked, hardly sobbing!

Is the lying about him sobbing designed to make people who didn't see the interview feel sorry for him or something? Why lie about that part at all? For what reason?

Could it be that it was not actually SH who hurt Tia and that is why he felt indignant.

Very difficult to sort out the complete lies and parts of his story which have an element of truth i.e he must have been very busy cleaning on Friday morning.

I found this in 192.com it appears they all lived at Grandma's address:

133 Christine Sharp
Croydon, Surrey, CR0 Full Address
Denis Alden Tia Sharp Stuart Hazell David Sharp Christine Bicknell Natalie Sharp
2002-04

This family has some serious boundary issues!

Could it be that it was not actually SH who hurt Tia and that is why he felt indignant.

Very difficult to sort out the complete lies and parts of his story which have an element of truth i.e he must have been very busy cleaning on Friday morning.

Agree

Just did a quick search. You might already have seen it. If not, go to page 11 and see SallyLu's post (originally posted by Luna) to see a water tank resting on joists as India has described is the case in the lofts

the one in the house i lived in was almost 3 feet long and there's a lot you can hide behind something even that size when there's a line of sight involved.

as i said in my earlier massive post, the things we remember when it comes to things like this are usually only after an incident has happened.

if she had actually gone missing and he had nothing to do with it he would have had a hard time remembering what he did that day but he was just replacing the truth with lies and going over it in his head for nearly a week.

can you remember what you did nearly a week ago in such detail ?

as i said in my earlier massive post, the things we remember when it comes to things like this are usually only after an incident has happened.

if she had actually gone missing and he had nothing to do with it he would have had a hard time remembering what he did that day but he was just replacing the truth with lies and going over it in his head for nearly a week.

can you remember what you did nearly a week ago in such detail ?

BBM

True

not that it really matters but

414967_186808601451345_1487079145_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics