GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know that too. I've only seen it on here but can't find it reported anywhere in the press.

http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/

The school girl, who lives in Pollards Hill, Merton, told her family she was going to the Whitgift Centre, Croydon to buy shoes. She has no phone, having left her mother’s mobile, which she borrowed, at her grandmas.

This is my thoughts on what happened....

She visited, phone dead so plugged it in overnight,

Something happens, I'm expecting it to be abuse of some sort and he kills her,

He knows the grandma is due home so moves the body to the loft and cleans,

Grandma comes home, Tia is still shopping.

He then suggests that they head to the mothers as she hasn't come back at no point expecting the search to centre around their home where the body lays.

Once the dogs have been in the house midweek, he thinks he is on the home straight but with the body to dispose of so continues his facade with handing out flyers, he is either drunk or high when arrested.

When he was arrested the family will know not to contact him and grandma is in custody so can't warn him. Away from the family home he is drinking vodka and possibly taking drugs when arrested.

Is it bad reporting that gives conflicting stories or has David Niles changed his story.Interesting that he too mentions buying flip flops.

According to SH, Tia did not have any money until he gave her £10:00
In the interview, I'm pretty sure he he said Tia's mum might have given her £4 the day before.

Aha. When the stepdad repeated the account that Hazell told him, he said things like: "That girl left alone" - "He was hoovering and didn't hear what she said when she left" - "She wanted to buy flipflops".

He doesn't say: "He said he was hoovering" - "He said she wanted to buy flipflops" etc. He doesn't report what Hazell said, but instead reports it as if he himself were present at the time. That's why I got confused with who said what and when!

Let's not forget, CS was arrested under suspicion of murder, not assisting an offended, nor perverting the course of justice. She is now on bail from that arrest - which is still for murder, not some lesser offence. So when she is called back in she may be subsequently released without charge if they still have no evidence, or she could join SH on a murder charge.

Forgive me if i am not correct, but wasnt Chris Jefferies in exactly the same situation when he was released on bail in the Jo Yeates case ?? I can remember he was still not cleared for months.

It's not really important, but I've never heard anyone else say "day dot". Perhaps it's a recent coinage, or it may just have been an accidental combination of the two phrases.

Ive definitely heard the expression 'year dot' before, meaning from almost the begining.

i.e "ive known that bloke since the year dot..."

Forgive me if i am not correct, but wasnt Chris Jefferies in exactly the same situation when he was released on bail in the Jo Yeates case ?? I can remember he was still not cleared for months.

That's right. Eventually it transpired that a pair of bloodstained trainers had been found under one of his kitchen cupboards, behind the kickboards. I remember that many people were of the opinion that he was arrested for "changing his story" and this became accepted as a fact. Goes to show how there's always stuff going on that we know nothing about.

Re "the year dot", yes, that expression has been used in England since, well, the year dot ..... But with days, the usual phrase is "from day one".

It's not really important, but I've never heard anyone else say "day dot". Perhaps it's a recent coinage, or it may just have been an accidental combination of the two phrases.
While it's defined in a couple places, the only use of the term I've found online is from 2010: Since the day dot….

Easy to see how it evolved, but it doesn't make much sense.

While it's defined in a couple places, the only use of the term I've found online is from 2010: Since the day dot….

hi guys.....have been lurking on this one, and I know this is OT but here in aust we say "day dot" .........dont know why, or where it comes from or if it makes sense, but it is said alot

Why do papers have to blatantly lie and add things that never happened? From The Sun:

The 37-year-old said: “Everyone’s got a shady past. My previous has got nothing to do with it.”
And he sobbed: “Did I do anything to Tia? No, I didn’t.”

What he actually said was, and I quote: “Did I do anything to Tia? No, I bloody well didn’t.” And he was quite indignant about being asked, hardly sobbing!

Is the lying about him sobbing designed to make people who didn't see the interview feel sorry for him or something? Why lie about that part at all? For what reason?

Yes, anything's possible. But if she'd fallen down the stairs, why deliberately smother her, kill her ? Why not phone an ambulance?

Maybe a medical examination would produce evidence of abuse?

SH may have wanted to avoid that?

Just a thought.

Why do papers have to blatantly lie and add things that never happened?

To sell their papers I suppose.

The thing I am finding most irritating in this sad case, is the way that SH is constantly being referred to by Newspapers, (and even on TV news this evening) as her 'step-grandfather'. He is no such thing.... just her Grandma's live-in bloke.
Also they constantly refer to DN as Tia's 'step-father', (and even once or twice as her father).
Again, he is not. He is just her Ma's boyfriend.

The step father said NS was not actively searching 'because people follow her '. Strangeness. If my child were missing I either wouldn't know or care that people were following me, or I'd utilize those people to further the search

Step father deferred to SH, saying SH would be making a statement later or words to that effect. Same step father reportedly cried, 'Bring my little girl back' and ' I've been there since year dot '. So why defer to SH ? Why make a convicted crim and small time drug user/seller the family spokesperson. Not as if SH is more eloquent or photogenic etc. than the step father. The step father also 'insisted' according to some media reports that SH was 'hoovering' when the child left the house and had not been the last to see her. The mother claimed there existed 'an independent witness', reportedly and it now appears this was Meehan. Why did all of them support SH's claims ? Who is he, Svengali of the Lindens ?

My questions, too.

It may have been difficult for them to get their heads wrapped around being bamboozled by SH...

It may have them questioning their own decision making and thought processes?

It is hard to realize we have been so wrong about someone we trusted?

If we are so wrong about this guy... Then what ELSE are we not recognizing?

Just thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member