GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already sickened. Don't want any more shocks although suspect they're heading our way

I cant even speculate what they may be but i don't doubt the word "Pregnant" will be used at least once.

As for the rest, we don't know, we may never know, the things these people think they know may just be council estate rumours.

Well from personal experience, a family friend of ours committed suicide last year. She was married into a well known family and news of her death made it into the news & there was quite a degree of speculation. It was reported as an accidental death but amongst those close to her it was well known it had been a suicide. Things do start to get out to those geographically and/or emotionally close to events and I wouldn't be surprised if this girl did know something, especially if for example it was passed on by a young girl who had heard her parents talking etc.

Hearsay is never the best evidence to use in court lol

Never heard anybody say"I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and what i was told on a course by some scally who claimed to have six degrees of separation from the victim"

Sorry, i get a bit sarcastic and cynical when i'm tired lol

Apologies if this has already been posted

Danny Shaw‏@DannyShawBBC

Serious case review launched following death of #Tia Sharp. It's standard procedure when a child dies & abuse or neglect is known/suspected

Whoa!

Am I reading this correctly?

It was known/suspected that Tia has been abused or neglected.....now does that mean the family were known to Social Services?

All of which has made me wonder if the reason he was denied entry was because it was feared he would have taken a hands-on approach in searching the house, including getting up into the loft to see if Tia had gone up there and maybe have become overwhelmed by who knows ... gas, poor ventilation, drugs, depression, etc. So who denied him entry to the house? I've chosen my suspect
I think Tia's real father was probably considered an 'outsider' by the rest of the family. He said he hadn't seen Tia since she was 7, although I don't know if he'd maintained any other form of contact with her. But it seems very cold and callous to refuse him entry to the house, unless they all knew exactly what had happened to Tia and couldn't risk anyone poking their nose in and asking questions they didn't have the answers for.

Sounds like they closed rank to anyone other than those who were around at the time, or 'in' the family. I still think we're going to find out that a huge cover up was orchestrated by the Gran in order to cover for Hazell. She may have thought 'what's done is done' and nothing's going to bring Tia back.

If what happened to Tia was a genuine accident and they all panicked, then the obvious thing would have been to tell the police. The only reason I can think of that Gran wouldn't want the body to be found is if there was evidence anything sexual had happened to her. She'd want to keep that information strictly within the 'family'.

Whoa!

It was known/suspected that Tia has been abused or neglected.....now does that mean the family were known to Social Services?

I would imagine Tia was put on the at risk register from birth.

Whoa!

Apparently, it's a formality when children die in unexplained circumstances. They'll be checking to see if the family were known to social services I'd imagine.

I cant even speculate what they may be but i don't doubt the word "Pregnant" will be used at least once.

As for the rest, we don't know, we may never know, the things these people think they know may just be council estate rumours.

This has been speculated by other posters.

It would certainly be a motive to kill her.It could also be a reason why the postmortum was halted.

Were they? I haven't seen anything (yet) that states they were known to social services. Do you have a link I can look at? Thanks.

I heard it in one of the reports on Sky news a couple of days ago.

Do we know for sure, though, whether or not they did go to the fair and search or whether CS told the police that SH was lying? Have the police commented about either? I think we'll probably know a lot more with regards to that part of it after the trial.

Well sure. But at the moment it's pre-trial so we're left to speculate based on information made available to us

Do we know whether or not they did go to the fair to search? No, we know only what the media feeds us. And the media, in the form of This Is Croydon Today/Croydon Advertiser named the staff and proprietor of the fun-fair and revealed they claimed SH had not approached them in order to search the fun fair, nor had he approached the security guard to let him slip in to find Tia

Now, in the tv interview, SH waxed lyrical about the fun-fair search. It was no mere mention. Instead, he detailed how he supposedly searched the fun fair from around the perimeter, then approached the entry/ticket box and explained he simply wanted to search for Tia. After being allowed inside, supposedly, he conducted another detailed search, even checking inside the ghost ride, according to him on tv

The small staff and security man reportedly advised This Is Croydon Today/Croydon Advertiser that at the time on night specified by SH, things were very quiet at the fair and if SH had approached them seeking entry, etc., he would definitely be noticed and remembered. In fact the staff said the first direct contact they had with the Tia case was in the form of people asking them if they could put up missing posters or similar

So who's telling the truth? My money is with the fun-fair staff. Next to be considered is - what would they have to gain from denying SH's story? What do they have to lose if they're lying? Well, if I ran a little fun-fair, I would think twice about publicly contradicting someone like SH, for a start. I'd be concerned about the sort of friends he'd be likely to have, as well. But most of all, I wouldn't want to be dragged into a court case and required to give evidence that may condemn someone or several someones to prison. Nor would I be eager to reap the potential 'rewards' for doing so when he/they were released. I wouldn't want the publicity created by my name and business being associated in any way - let alone in a newspaper - with the murder of a child. And unless I were very confident I were telling the truth and nothing but, I'd be worried about the aftermath from a legal perspective

Last of all, we have the fact that the article about the fun-fair staff was pulled from public domain 2 days after it was published, almost certainly a legal move

unfortunately I have that feeling too.

Makes sense to me regarding the bed sheet,she died while in the bed so panics runs to the kitchen grabs bin liners, pulls the corner of the sheets from under the bed wraps her up then stuffs her in the bin liners.

To me that seems like the simplest explanation if it is correct the way she was found

What's puzzled me is how did he get her you to the loft.he Doesn't look the strongest of guys,depending on how high their ceilings are he'd need to stand on something (I can stand on a chair and still not reach my loft hatch,4step on a ladder and I can just pop my head up) I'm guessing tia would be around 7ish stone so I'm imagining he would need help.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It's fortunate all 'round that I'm not one of the investigators because I'd grab him by the scruff of the neck and drag him down to the autopsy room and whip back the sheet. See if that knocks the cocky out of him

Hopefully there are a few old-time coppers around who won lotto and don't need their pension who'll do just that

It's fortunate all 'round that I'm not one of the investigators because I'd grab him by the scruff of the neck and drag him down to the autopsy room and whip back the sheet. See if that knocks the cocky out of him

Hopefully there are a few old-time coppers around who won lotto and don't need their pension who'll do just that

Very true, not the best thing to see if you're not used to it.

Yes they were.

"Merton Council will conduct the review, done after the death of a child where abuse or neglect is known or suspected." It is routine in these circumstances. I can find no reports that there was already a concern.

Very true, not the best thing to see if you're not used to it.

He'd babble like a brook. Only this time it would be likely to be some semblance of truth, resulting in a confession, sparing genuine grievers an horrific court case and the public millions of dollars

Then I'd hand him a rope, show him to the bathroom and tell him I'm going for a smoke

Edit: Just my own personal opinion of course and in the event he's guilty

Additional edit: I am disgusted by the way in which the body was disposed, as reported in the media. I wouldn't treat the family pet of my worst enemy that way, let alone a child ' I loved like a daw-uh'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay