GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone come up with any other theories about how PM is involved in all this, or was it just a bad choice of judgement in saying he saw TS leaving the house? Has anyone seen anything relating to how long they've been neighbours?

Well the police say they did. They said they looked in the place where the body was eventually found and that they should have found it on Sun 5th Aug.

Possibly, as has been said on here in earlier posts, they lifted the hatch and scanned around with a torch and called it job done.

As an aside, I have heard suggestions that the dog that went in on the 8th did alert but the police thought that meant a body had been in the house but had been moved and that's when they started checking the garbage bins etc. I haven't checked that against a timeline and it is just a rumour....

I too think the dog alerted to something-in the picture shown in the papers it came out with a toy in its mouth.
That is when the search was stepped up in the woods and local garages.I think it was also when the police were preparing for a pre planned search of the house and sent in another dog.

I think before then the police did think it could be a Shannon Matthews type of set up and were hoping to find Tia alive

Within, oh, the next five minutes or so, we will be moving on to Thread #3 as this one's gotten a bit overloaded with posts.

Providing I can round up a mod to do so, this thread will then be closed.

Anyone come up with any other theories about how PM is involved in all this, or was it just a bad choice of judgement in saying he saw TS leaving the house? Has anyone seen anything relating to how long they've been neighbours?

Well I have an open mind about when Tia died. Maybe he did see her on Friday afternoon. Maybe she was just going up the road then went back to grandma house, and then got killed after getting back!

I can't get past the charge used for him so my theory on him is that he possibly knew the police had found the body and phoned SH to let him know. It's my only theory as to how he could assist an offender as he'd have to know there was an offence committed in the first place.

DN didn't expect her back till Monday

“Last time I saw her was on Thursday morning as I was going to work, she was asleep at the time.

“She went to her nan's that day and was going to come back on Monday.”

“We are at our wits end.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...l-12-disappears-on-way-to-buy-flip-flops.html

But other reports have him saying that he spoke to her and she said that she was going to Croydon to buy flipflops and she had to take her Mother's phone as hers was not working.

Well I have an open mind about when Tia died. Maybe he did see her on Friday afternoon. Maybe she was just going up the road then went back to grandma house, and then got killed after getting back!

I suppose it's possible she left, only got to the top of the road, realised her phone was in the house and came back and saw something she shouldn't of? Anything is possible although the police seem to think he's involved as the charge is quite a hefty one...

I can't get past the charge used for him so my theory on him is that he possibly knew the police had found the body and phoned SH to let him know. It's my only theory as to how he could assist an offender as he'd have to know there was an offence committed in the first place.

he may have called him just after it was reported that there was a sighing of him in the Merton area which would explain why he was found hiding under a log on parkland.

But other reports have him saying that he spoke to her and she said that she was going to Croydon to buy flipflops and she had to take her Mother's phone as hers was not working.

I think he was quoting what SH said about the flipflops and the reason she left Grans, and that she had to take her mum's phone to Grans as hers was broken

DN was requoting what SH had said

I wondered about this too.I suppose it depends on how he gave his witness statement-the police will be pretty pissed off with him as it gave a different slant to their investigation-perhaps without this statement they would again look closer to home and perhaps have searched the house more thoroughly.

SH could have a hold over him about previous crimes so PM owed him a favour.

DN was requoting what SH had said

No, I do not think he was, he was speaking about what happened when Tia left the family home,including information about why she borrowed her mother's phone,

"Merton Council will conduct the review, done after the death of a child where abuse or neglect is known or suspected." It is routine in these circumstances. I can find no reports that there was already a concern.

BBM...

The above quote was the first I had heard of concern of abuse or neglect (officially) also.

This tweet has intrigued me!

♥ᴼᴹᴳ ᶥᵗˢ T♥ ‏@Xxso_specialxX
Wow so I'm on a cours with a family friend of tia sharp... Wow what the papers don't say!! #discustin!!!

Interesting . More to come it would seem

On another note I'm guessing the chances of that course being
basic literacy are slim . Couldn't help myself - sorry .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee