GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

I'm 52, used to go to 'The Drum', and boogey on down in 'Tites' by the Junction (not sure what it is now)

it was my late Mum's first council house, when it was very first built (No 200) my mum hated it, and aspired to much better, luckily my Nan/Step Grandad helped her on the property ladder and we ended up in Kingshall Road, Beckenham... really is a small world eh? or perhaps we are drawn to this case, as it is a 'bit close to home'....

XX

I'm 40
we used to go to the george I think was called in Beckenham high street
loved it there as all goth student types. never any trouble and was just chilled

with mates from growing up we used to go to greenwich or blackheath to avoid our 'locals' in woolwich and plustead as just full of wronguns and we just wanted to have a carefree drink like most normal people

I wasn't stupid enough to stay in London though :woohoo:
got out 12 years ago

lived and worked all over south London, from the roughest places, bermondsey, peckham, woolwich etc
to then moving to sidcup then chislehurst

really liked living in chislehurst

btw although never lived beckenham way had a LOT of friends when I was a teenager who lived over that way
and of course going to orpington college meant many that way too

I liked Beckenham but sydenham, anerley, palace etc are absolute dumpholes

you forgot Penge :moo:

that's very true
as you will know yourself, I saw you mentioned chislehurst earlier
I lived overlooking the pond, was very nice, but tbh it isn't a great night out as lots of people come up there for a night and is very small place
so lots of wronguns traipse over hill from mottingham and caused trouble or from eltham

chislehurst is very mixed anyway. some very nice people but lost of 'gangsters' or wannabes who have moved there once got some money

all of london is like this thats the problem. I grew up in greenwich
imo most of south london is a hole but blackheath and greenwich i think have the most history and open spaces in south london and are nice but even then walk in any direction and you hit new cross, woolwich, charlton, etc
horrible

I don't miss London one bit and actually dread ever going back. I only go to see a west end show or something with kids and then we're straight back on one of last trains

I know what you mean, awfully long story short.... I have just found out two of my elderly relatives have dementia and been badly neglected by other family members.... I have become my Nan's prmary carer and now have to go over there two/three days a week.... last night I just could not face driving back through Sydenham, Herne Hill, Brixton, Vauxhall to get to Edgware Road for M1 so I went miles round the long way on the M25..... far more scenic... so happy to be back in Herts today :)

Isn't the people who are the problem.If all the probelm families were moved away and decent families moved in, New Addington estate could become a pleasant place to live.

I wish I could think of a solution, as the problems and ways of living and attitude to life appear to be handed down from generation to generation.

I did hit upon a solution, I personally think it's genius :rocker:

we don't have australia anymore to ship the wronguns to
so we should turn up to falklands in a couple of warships.
argentina will be wary, then excited when they see we are taking all our Brits back to UK
they think we're giving islands up.... but we're not

we're turning it into a penal colony
all the wronguns and hardened criminals get sent there. to live in portcabins, with no way of escaping. and no guards

we can throw blair and campbell in there for good measure. naked

the well behaved ones get to work on the rigs when we start pumping the oilfields dry for the rest of us back in blighty :twocents:

a plan? lol

I'm 40
we used to go to the george I think was called in Beckenham high street
loved it there as all goth student types. never any trouble and was just chilled

with mates from growing up we used to go to greenwich or blackheath to avoid our 'locals' in woolwich and plustead as just full of wronguns and we just wanted to have a carefree drink like most normal people

Hi
It is great you can share memories -and it is quiet here at the moment,but it is becoming off topic.
Why do you not start your own thread.

Isn't the people who are the problem.If all the probelm families were moved away and decent families moved in, New Addington estate could become a pleasant place to live.

I wish I could think of a solution, as the problems and ways of living and attitude to life appear to be handed down from generation to generation.

the main problem is that you get a couple of generations of one family on an estate and then its just an ever decreasing circle.

the daughters have kids as early as they can so they can get a house or flat on the estate, it never ends.

maybe if there was more help for the kids on the estates , not just new addington and a bit more education then the downward spiral would stop to a point.

i have a 16 yr old son and where he lives now is so much nicer, the people who he hangs around with are nicer and have goals in life and not one of the girls he hangs with are pregnant, they don't want to be, not saying it might happen to one of them but that's how it is.

when it comes down to it a pit of germs will only breed more germs IMO

i'm very glad that my kids no longer live there, even my kids behaviour changed when they moved, it was almost like you could see the path they would end up on if they stayed.

the last thing i want at 42 is a grandchild, i'm too young for all that.

Hi
It is great you can share memories -and it is quiet here at the moment,but it is becoming off topic.

I take full responsibilty for taking thread OT, I started the conversation.... will be happy to chat with 'the locals' elsewhere

you forgot Penge :moo:

I know what you mean, awfully long story short.... I have just found out two of my elderly relatives have dementia and been badly neglected by other family members.... I have become my Nan's prmary carer and now have to go over there two/three days a week.... last night I just could not face driving back through Sydenham, Herne Hill, Brixton, Vauxhall to get to Edgware Road for M1 so I went miles round the long way on the M25..... far more scenic... so happy to be back in Herts today :)

O/T i know but next time, try the Blackwall Tunnel and the M11 to get to the M25, much quicker

I did hit upon a solution, I personally think it's genius :rocker:

we don't have australia anymore to ship the wronguns to
so we should turn up to falklands in a couple of warships.
argentina will be wary, then excited when they see we are taking all our Brits back to UK
they think we're giving islands up.... but we're not

we're turning it into a penal colony
all the wronguns and hardened criminals get sent there. to live in portcabins, with no way of escaping. and no guards

we can throw blair and campbell in there for good measure. naked

the well behaved ones get to work on the rigs when we start pumping the oilfields dry for the rest of us back in blighty :twocents:

a plan? lol

no really fair on the Penguins though is it lol

the main problem is that you get a couple of generations of one family on an estate and then its just an ever decreasing circle.

the daughters have kids as early as they can so they can get a house or flat on the estate, it never ends.

maybe if there was more help for the kids on the estates , not just new addington and a bit more education then the downward spiral would stop to a point.

i have a 16 yr old son and where he lives now is so much nicer, the people who he hangs around with are nicer and have goals in life and not one of the girls he hangs with are pregnant, they don't want to be, not saying it might happen to one of them but that's how it is.

when it comes down to it a pit of germs will only breed more germs IMO

i'm very glad that my kids no longer live there, even my kids behaviour changed when they moved, it was almost like you could see the path they would end up on if they stayed.

the last thing i want at 42 is a grandchild, i'm too young for all that.

I think for education to work the youngsters must want to improve their lives.Schools can only do so much.

Unfortunately I think Tia would have followed this pattern of life .

all O/T topics aside,it still comes down to the fact that there are estates like this all over the country and how many TS cases is it going to take before something is done to really protect these kids who had no choice about being brought into the world they ended up in.

these kids have to survive until they are at least 16 before they can make the decision to leave by which time its too late for a lot of them.

I think for education to work the youngsters must want to improve their lives.Schools can only do so much.

i must have been typing my last post as you posted this one

I think for education to work the youngsters must want to improve thir lives.Schools can only do so much.

the absolute tragedy of this whole affair Skigh is that I believe Tia did aspire to better..... and nobody listened to her......

cant elaborate, as I know 'hearsay' is frowned upon.

all O/T topics aside,it still comes down to the fact that there are estates like this all over the country and how many TS cases is it going to take before something is done to really protect these kids who had no choice about being brought into the world they ended up in.

these kids have to survive until they are at least 16 before they can make the decision to leave by which time its too late for a lot of them.

so, so true - I have worked in a Social Services/CareLeavers dept. only in an Admin role..... but it absolutely broke my heart - was far too sensitive for the role...

I have no idea what can be done, I think the problem is epidemic, and too far gone to control..... utterly, utterly depressing to me, it is.

the absolute tragedy of this whole affair Skigh is that I believe Tia did aspire to better..... and nobody listened to her......

cant elaborate, as I know 'hearsay' is frowned upon.

I think the fact she was beginning to truant from school during the first year of secondary school shows perhaps the disadvantages she was faced with in life were just too much for her .

so, so true - I have worked in a Social Services/CareLeavers dept. only in an Admin role..... but it absolutely broke my heart - was far too sensitive for the role...

I have no idea what can be done, I think the problem is epidemic, and too far gone to control..... utterly, utterly depressing to me, it is.

I agree. I think it has gone too far to control. I have sat and tried to think of a possible solution but I cannot think of one.

the weird thing is, you can mention all of these nice places and we can also mention all the craphole estates not far away.

i know it may be a bit snobby to say but it would be so much better if they just flattened some of these estates and started again.

obviously these people would have to have somewhere to go but its still not a bad idea.

It would dilute them, and that can't be a bad thing...

Hi

I agree, apologies. But to move back to the events in New Addington. Perhaps instead of arresting anyone we should GATE New Addington. With Security Guards, one way in, one way out. Cars checked, people searched (strip searched if you have previous) that would stop the crime - or at least contain it! ;-)

So,

a round up of my current "beliefs" which change by the minute.

Thursday afternoon Tia got off the tram early, and met SH in the pub near the co-op. He'd had a few. They bought Pizza and knobbly things in the co-op with his fruit machine winnings. CS was at work.

After drinking more Special Brew SH put the pizza and chips in the oven but forgot to turn it on. Tia asked where her tea was. He got annoyed.

In the morning or later that night he killed Tia for one reason or another (I have my thoughts but don't think I can repeat them as I have nothing real to support them with).

He panicked and grabbed a decorating sheet and wrapped her up. He then took the body to the loft, grabbed some reinforced black plastic sacks and wrapped it up trying to seal the body. The ladder isn't important, he was a decorator.

CS got home, asked about the phone. Asked where Tia was. Out came the lies.

At some point early evening CS decided they needed to do something about it and go on a hunt. Someone such as DS stayed in the house in case TS arrived home.

SH decided that TS had mentioned the fair. He went to the fair looking for a traveller mate for help. The traveller mate had left. So now it was getting tricky. They went to Merton. Tia's mum called the police. West Ham 1- 0 Aston Villa, up the Hammers! CS & SH went back to the house, NS and partner stayed in their home in case TS came back to them.

PM gave a statement saying he'd seen TS, to help SH as he believed the SH's story that she had left, and didn't want his past to catch up with him.

On Friday morning, for the first time, the corpse had started to really really stink, not only in the loft but through the loft hatch. It was this that made SH leave the house and "do his own thing". The dog came round after a tearful and terrified call from CS who suddenly realised where Tia was.

The liaison officer then came to take CS away from the situation while the "pre-planned" (my ar5e) forensic team came in.

The rest in history. I believe all members of the family started to develop suspicions at various stages, but they didn't have any proof - until the decomposing corpse smell started to break through the seal of the loft hatch.

CS was arrested due to SH passing the blame onto CS. She will be found innocent. PM will also be found innocent of his current charge.

SH will end up serving life, which will last hours....before he is systematically taken apart by fellow inmates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball