Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent post btw Adorabella back in page 42

I think the strongest piece of evidence the Police have is not just the body of poor Tia, but the bedsheet.

There are a few possible scenarios pretty much all have been discussed but clearly the most likely is SH did it with or without some assistance from CS (which i hate to think she is involved but may have given an alibi worried SH had nothing to do with and would get framed without)
or PM or somone else maybe framing someone (which I doubt)

so the body was wrapped in a bedsheet and black bags
If the sheet was the black one as discussed in media then for me it is unthinkable it could be anyone but SH for simple reason how could someone else get in house and place body in a sheet from their house without SH or CS noticing it was gone. this obviously implicates CS too

what woman doesn't know which sheets are on the respective beds on their homes?
particularly one as memorable as a black sheet
very rare imo for a single BLACK sheet to be on a childs bed, or even a black sheet at all. i can imagine a black sheet on a double bed for an adult if that's your thing

I bet if you asked 100 random children the colour of their bedsheet (if they could remember) it would be blue, cream, yellow or white. something plain or pastel

if SH had changed sheets from his and CS bed or Tia's wouldn't CS think this strange? or once a police enquiry under way IN their home not stop to ask where the missing sheet was. wouldn't this have figured in questioning early on in their house when asked if anything had changed since Tia went missing?

so IF that sheet is from their house then for me that alone is a HUGE piece of evidence

I hope Tia's body can be released soon so she can have a dignified funeral and be laid to rest

If SH's lawyer requests a 2nd PM on the body, and there was more evidence found, would they have to release that to the prosecution?

there is a costcutter across the road, right near some traffic lights and opposite the entrance to the fire station and in the other direction is a bridge.

fire station? Bridge?
All I saw was Cost Cutter and a park-like area opposite with a mankey looking fun fair. My kids noticed it and asked....and I said NO way, I did not even step out for Cost Cutter, I recoded and drove away, the entire place was not so nice, IMO.

FAIRGROUND workers have raised doubts over Stuart Hazell's account of the day Tia Sharp went missing.

Mr Hazell, the boyfriend of Tia's grandmother Christine Sharp, is being hunted by police after a body was found in their house in The Lindens, New Addington, this afternoon.

Murder suspect Stuart Hazell's account of what happened the evening of Tia's disappearance has been questioned

The 37-year-old claims that after Tia failed to come home last Friday he went to look for her at a funfair in Ashburton Park in Addiscombe.

But the manager and the head of security of J. Davis & Son Funfairs have both told the Advertiser that no one came to the fairground to look for Tia.

Charmaine Davis, who operates the amusement park with her husband John, was working in the entrance kiosk that night with her best friend and her daughter, McKenzie. Mrs Davis told the Advertiser: "I was in the box most of the time and if I wasn't there, my daughter or my best friend was.

"No one asked me if they could come in and look for a missing girl.

"We're on the entrance, which is pretty quiet after 7pm. We would remember someone asking about a missing girl."

Speaking to ITV on Thursday Mr Hazell said he told Tia, who wanted to go to the Whitgift Centre to buy shoes, to be back by 6pm.

After she failed to return, Mr Hazell said he and Christine, 46, decided to drive to the funfair at "about 7.15-7.30pm".

He explained: "We got into the car and went down to the funfair where I thought she might have snuck out to or something.

"We went down to the funfair (he turns to Tia's uncle David Sharp) it was Orpington, wasn't it?"

David replied: "Err...no it was Ashburton."

Mr Hazell said: "Ashburton Park. I walked the perimeter of the funfair, on the outside of the fence, to see if I could see her.

" Me and Chris, we couldn't see her so we went up to a security guard by the main gates.

"We explained what happened, (that) my granddaughter might have snuck off in there. So he let us in to go and have a look around.

"We were in there for a good hour. We looked all the way around. Chris went one way I went the other. We looked at every single ride. All the arcades. We stood by the Ghost Train thing. We looked everywhere basically."

Mrs Davis, who said there was only one way into the fair, added: "They would have come to the front window and asked to go in and look for her.

"They would have had to do that to get in for free.

"I don't recall anyone doing that. Neither does my daughter or my best friend.

"We recall people coming and giving out leaflets the following day but we don't recall anyone coming and asking if they could look for a girl that evening. It would have stuck in our minds.

"No family members came in and asked about looking for Tia."

When asked whether anyone had asked to enter the fair to look for a missing girl, McKenzie, 17, said: "No. The only thing we had was on very late on Friday night, two women, between 25 and 30, came up and gave us some of the pictures and told us she had gone missing. Then they went.

"They came back on Saturday, about 1pm, and gave us more. That's all I recall in terms of anyone coming and mentioning Tia."

Mrs Davis added: "That's why we would have remembered. Everyone was talking about it the next day. If they had been there on Friday night, someone would have said."

Stephen Petley, of security firm Loc19, was one of two guards on duty that evening, and the only male.

The Advertiser showed Mr Petley a picture of Stuart Hazell, but he did not recognise him.

"I've talked to everyone who worked that night and none of them were asked about a missing 12-year-old," said Mr Petley.

"There was an incident during the day. A couple had lost a small child but that was resolved. It had nothing to do with this.

"To the best of my knowledge, no one asked about a missing child that evening."

This article appeared in both thisiscroydon and thisislondon but I can't find any of them now so don't know if they've been pulled from both sites.

I'm sure it was reported that Tia had her own bedroom at CS's house.

I think the strongest piece of evidence the Police have is not just the body of poor Tia, but the bedsheet.

There are a few possible scenarios pretty much all have been discussed but clearly the most likely is SH did it with or without some assistance from CS (which i hate to think she is involved but may have given an alibi worried SH had nothing to do with and would get framed without)

If the sheet was the black one as discussed in media then for me it is unthinkable it could be anyone but SH for simple reason how could someone else get in house and place body in a sheet from their house without SH or CS noticing it was gone. this obviously implicates CS too

very rare imo for a single BLACK sheet to be on a childs bed, or even a black sheet at all. i can imagine a black sheet on a double bed for an adult if that's your thing

I bet if you asked 100 random children the colour of their bedsheet (if they could remember) it would be blue, cream, yellow or white. something plain or pastel

if SH had changed sheets from his and CS bed or Tia's wouldn't CS think this strange? or once a police enquiry under way IN their home not stop to ask where the missing sheet was. wouldn't this have figured in questioning early on in their house when asked if anything had changed since Tia went missing?

so IF that sheet is from their house then for me that alone is a HUGE piece of evidence

I hope Tia's body can be released soon so she can have a dignified funeral and be laid to rest

I agree with it being very unusual to have black single sheets.
I suppose though a black sheet does not have to be a bed sheet.SH was descibed as an unemployed painter and decorator so it could be a dust sheet.

Which ever type of sheet it was it does link Tia to the house.

I never knew Black Bed Sheets were considered odd or deviant...

This article appeared in both thisiscroydon and thisislondon but I can't find any of them now so don't know if they've been pulled from both sites.

I'm sure it was reported that Tia had her own bedroom at CS's house.

Own bedroom could refere to a room available for her to sleep in as opposed to having to sleep on the sofa; or a room which was made into a special bedroom for her where she could make it her own with posters on the wall and some of her possessions kept there.

I could be mistaken but I think I might have read somewhere that when someone visited ( was it the police) the house they were not permitted into Tia's room.

OK, BREAKING NEWS

ANTI RUMOUR ALERT

My son is at my house today and i've been speaking to him about it and he has told me that one of his friends who i remember coming to our house when i lived there had been staying with a mate who lives 2 doors away from where the murder was.

Their house was also searched, as were a few others along that pathway.

And here is the big one, nobody along that pathway where the house is that the murder took place is has a clue as to what happened.

So anything anybody hears 3rd hand about what DID happen can't obviously be taken as fact.

Own bedroom could refere to a room available for her to sleep in as opposed to having to sleep on the sofa; or a room which was made into a special bedroom for her where she could make it her own with posters on the wall and some of her possessions kept there.

I could be mistaken but I think I might have read somewhere that when someone visited ( was it the police) the house they were not permitted into Tia's room.

It was the criminologist who stated on his Twitter that he wasn't allowed into her room when he was there to interview SH.

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas

Such sad news - I stayed downstairs yesterday. The other members of the family were all upstairs. I was not allowed to go into Tia's room

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas

Tia has her own bedroom at her grandmothers house - was told yesterday nothing has been touched in it since Tia was last seen

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas

Scroll down to 10th August for that quote.

OK, BREAKING NEWS

ANTI RUMOUR ALERT

My son is at my house today and i've been speaking to him about it and he has told me that one of his friends who i remember coming to our house when i lived there had been staying with a mate who lives 2 doors away from where the murder was.

And here is the big one, nobody along that pathway where the house is that the murder took place is has a clue as to what happened.

So anything anybody hears 3rd hand about what DID happen can't obviously be taken as fact.

I wonder if this searching ties in with the linked loft theory.

Do you know how many bedrooms the house had?

but this is somebody who lived for years in Croydon, he would know he difference.

To be honest, for 42 years I've lived in Beckenham, Shilrey and West Wickham and knew the park well.....I wouldn't have known it was Ashburton though.....I really don't think there's much in the correction that implicates DS.....

It was the criminologist who stated on his Twitter that he wasn't allowed into her room when he was there to interview SH.

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas

Scroll down to 10th August for that quote.

I expect they wanted to keep him down stairs in case he smelt anything untoward.

I wonder if they had made a shrine of burning scented candles in Tia's room.

I wouldn't expect pretty pink princess sheets with wands and crowns on Tia's bed. She was a tween after all. My daughter's room is purple, pink and black. She has two walls painted black with chalkboard paint in fact - all her furniture is black - and even the cover on her futon sofa is black. (It's a double sized fitted sheet.) She's 12 and she chose the colours.

Next room redecoration she's asked me to do black with turquoise instead but she still wants the black. Her choice - Mama just gets to buy the stuff and do the work. ;)

OK, BREAKING NEWS

ANTI RUMOUR ALERT

:floorlaugh:

fire station? Bridge?
All I saw was Cost Cutter and a park-like area opposite with a mankey looking fun fair. My kids noticed it and asked....and I said NO way, I did not even step out for Cost Cutter, I recoded and drove away, the entire place was not so nice, IMO.

It's not a bad area, it's pretty standard for SE London. you'd have been OK

To be honest, for 42 years I've lived in Beckenham, Shilrey and West Wickham and knew the park well.....I wouldn't have known it was Ashburton though.....I really don't think there's much in the correction that implicates DS.....

maybe its just me then lol

It's not a bad area, it's pretty standard for SE London. you'd have been OK

i agree, as i've said before its actually one of the nicer areas of Croydon.

although its not exactly gated community level but its not filled with the scum of the earth either.

There is a sexual image about them.I am afraid from that house I am thinking of fake silk shiny ones rather than crisp cotton.

I wonder if C.S every indulged in a bit of prostitution.

maybe not her. I can't see any man paying to have sex with her! That wouldn't exclude that the house was being used as a brothel....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missinginfo541