Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Key questions!!

Isn't that a 'rumour'?

I think it is more than a word of mouth rumour from local residents but ,yes I do not think it has been officially announced .But unlike rumours given by people who know some one on the estate ,this is found in a report that anyone can read.
There are always inaccuracies printed by the press so unless it is an official police statement or word of mouth interview ,we have to take many things we read as not actually true.As routine procedure the police will conduct a search of Tia's bedroom in her family home.

Possibly because it was not relevant? The police had CCTV footage of TS & SH in a shop on Thursday afternoon so that would have been their starting point, not when she left her home.

Tia's journey could have been relevant as she could have met someone on her journey who persuaded her for some reason to meet with her in Croydon or some else where the next day.

There are many things which we are discussing on here which are puzzling us that will be perfectly clear to the police as they do have all the statements from every one connected to the case.

I still find it strange that no mention of whether someone else was in the house when Tia left Merton.If Tia was on her own when after her step father left for work where was her mother and the two little boys.
This is normally reported as factual information as in :-No one is clear what time Tia left the house as her mother had gone shopping with the boys.

I guess they don't see it as overly important as they have a cctv sighting of her after leaving Merton?

It may or may not be true, however it has been published by the media.

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk...year-old-let/story-16726270-detail/story.html

I wonder if Tia had a proper bedroom at Granny's where she kept some of her possessions.
If this was the case ,and she had clothes there,why would she wear exactly the same clothes on Friday as she had on on Thursday.
If she did not have clothes at Granny's why did she not put a spare pair of trousers and a T shirt in her rucksack .She would not, I would have thought, be planning to wear the same outfit all weekend.

I wonder if Tia had a proper bedroom at Granny's where she kept some of her possessions.
If this was the case ,and she had clothes there,why would she wear exactly the same clothes on Friday as she had on on Thursday.
If she did not have clothes at Granny's why did she not put a spare pair of trousers and a T shirt in her rucksack .She would not, I would have thought, be planning to wear the same outfit all weekend.

She probably did have her own room at Granny's and possibly spare clothes.

People commented early on that it seemed odd she would wear the same clothes two days running and that it was even odder that SH would wash her clothes at all, let alone overnight.

I think we probably know now that was just a story, like a lot of other things.

Because SH washed them. Perhaps they were her favourite clothes?

what the media have published is a list of allegations. Imagine the field day they could have if they were allowed to reprint our "theories" as "allegations"

The allegations are things which are going to be investigated.
They have been reported by people with official information as in Tia's school attendence records.

So she would have had to change into something when the clothes were being washed. Unless of course SH wahed them when Tia went to bed.

I think it is more than a word of mouth rumour from local residents but ,yes I do not think it has been officially announced .But unlike rumours given by people who know some one on the estate ,this is found in a report that anyone can read.
There are always inaccuracies printed by the press so unless it is an official police statement or word of mouth interview ,we have to take many things we read as not actually true.As routine procedure the police will conduct a search of Tia's bedroom in her family home.

that's if she has one of course....

Do we know how many bedrooms are at CS/CB's?.... I am under the impression (not rumoured!!) that NS may still have been living at home with her mum when she fell pregnant with Tia (NS would have been around 18/19) and lived there with Tia until she got her own council place (which if so, would have been two bedrooms) CS/CB would have forged a close bond with Tia if that were the case, and perhaps that's why Tia had her 'own room' there?

Dont know if it's been mentioned before but I found it interesting that CS/CB is reported in the press as aged 46 and NS as 31.... so if reported ages are correct - CS/CB was 'underage' when engaging in sexual relationships... might be totally irrelevant but thought I'd mention it

We only have SH's account of what she was wearing on Friday. But when I was Tia's age, I quite often wore the same clothes the next day, especially if they were my favourite. I don't think there's anything odd about a young girl wearing the same clothes 2 days running.

What seems to have changed is her footwear. On Thursday she was wearing her UGG boots, and then on Friday, she was allegedly wearing her *advertiser censored* trainers. Her boots were still in the hall according to SH. So if that's true, Tia must have got home and changed her footwear for some reason on the Thursday. Maybe her boots were uncomfortable?

All the laundry he said he did, I suppose the police will have taken the clothes as suspected evidence? Although I don't suppose freshly-laundered clothes will be much help.

She probably did have her own room at Granny's and possibly spare clothes.

People commented early on that it seemed odd she would wear the same clothes two days running and that it was even odder that SH would wash her clothes at all, let alone overnight.

I think we probably know now that was just a story, like a lot of other things.

I agree.

I would assume that Tia was found still wearing those clothes,or the police have already located them .

Dont know if it's been mentioned before but I found it interesting that CS/CB is reported in the press as aged 46 and NS as 31.... so if reported ages are correct - CS/CB was 'underage' when engaging in sexual relationships... might be totally irrelevant but thought I'd mention it
Yes. I mentioned that Gran was only 15 when she had Natalie. Not much more than a child herself.

Ooops. Put 'Tia' instead of Natalie and accidentally wrote it as a new post rather than an 'edit'.

Yes. I mentioned that Gran was only 15 when she had Natalie. Not much more than a child herself.

So she would have had to change into something when the clothes were being washed. Unless of course SH wahed them when Tia went to bed.

it would be interesting to know what clothes Tia was found in - I wonder if SH did wash them? and if he did, did he have to (dna/blood?) and if something happened in the night - did he have to redress her?

Where was DS on Thursday?
How friendly were he and SH?
Was this more than casual acquaintance or were they involved in some sort of dealings together?
How did Tia get up into the loft?
Who were the family members alluded to in respect of Class A drugs that were not SH?

every little piece of info seems to make me have more questions

Social Services duty is to protect the child...I would assume it would be the adults she was living with at the time or the adults she stayed with on a regular basis...Do we know if Mom or step-dad have any criminal record? Or history of Substance Abuse?

I saw a fun fair in the area, but I was lost and not from the UK, but it was opposite a Cost Cutter, same day that TS went missing (the 3rd), it was open but very few people around, it would only have taken 10 mins to have walked the perimeter (ot an hour as SH said)......

there is a costcutter across the road, right near some traffic lights and opposite the entrance to the fire station and in the other direction is a bridge.

The funfair wasn't over, otherwise how would it be reported than nobody remembers being asked about a missing girl? The funfair was in operation.

i've never known Ashburton park to have a funfair for one day only , they always stay there for a week or so.

SH strikes me as the sort of person that would get confused by things such as place names. Ashburton/Orpington all the same to him. I had a brother in law who was exactly the same. You could correct him every time, but he'd still go on forgetting the real name.

but this is somebody who lived for years in Croydon, he would know he difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezynig101