GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts are along very similar lines .Gives a reason why no Oyster card.I was puzzled why the oystercard was mentioned so much.
NS would not want any bus conductor to look at her too closely.

Also could give explanation why SH travelled to Croydon to meet Tia half way on a journey she had done many times on her own.

Could also be something about the clothes mix up.Tia would have to be dressed in the clothes NS had been wearing .THE woman witness did actually give a correct description of white tshirt

The person the woman witness saw was actually NS returning home.

OMG, are you guys really suggesting this? Do you not have any sympathy for my now liquid brain? I'm going to put my head in the freezer now, hope fully the juices will set beach into a functioning organ! ;-)

I agree with you except for worring about the two boys going into care-I think they were worried about their own welfare.

That *may be* their own welfare. Some people think of their children as possessions and in some cases, those children are their mealtickets. Anyone who has had their kids taken is in danger of having all future kids taken. This means vastly reduced benefits and no one to run errands when you're too stoned or lazy to go yourself. Now I don't know enough about this particular family to say if this might apply to them.

My thoughts are along very similar lines .Gives a reason why no Oyster card.I was puzzled why the oystercard was mentioned so much.
NS would not want any bus conductor to look at her too closely.

Also could give explanation why SH travelled to Croydon to meet Tia half way on a journey she had done many times on her own.

Could also be something about the clothes mix up.Tia would have to be dressed in the clothes NS had been wearing .THE woman witness did actually give a correct description of white tshirt

The person the woman witness saw was actually NS returning home.

Ah, yes. Clothes being washed to remove a certain aroma and being relocated to another person.
Very interesting point ( am being careful with words here )

They probably did end up with statements. But if the next door neighbour's sighting was a lie because she never left the house on Friday, how relevant are any other "sightings"? They're not.

As far as I know there was only one statement (i am happy to be corrected), but if 59 others saw her and possibly made statements then surely they are ALL telling porkies?

As far as I know there was only one statement given, so either JH or PM. If it is assumed the statement was from JH then there must be another reason for the arrest of PM (i.e. he assisted in another way).

The press all assume it was PM who gave the statement - two and two make four - but it's possible it was JH who gave the statement, in which case my brain is going to explode....sorry, it's already exploded to the point where it can't explode anymore, so I rephrase...my brain bits are going to start melting

Well actually we don't know how many statements were given. We are led to believe there is only one confirmed sighting.

I started off from the same point. i.e. JH was the confirmed sighting. Then I thought about it and that's what prompted me to write my first post today.

TS didn't leave the house on Friday. She didn't leave the house so nobody saw her wearing anything. JH has to be mistaken about the day she saw her.

Probably a totally hair brained thought, but with this family, who knows?

Incident at home of NS/DN, call in DS to save the day. Dress NS in Tia's clothing, admittedly with a push 'em up bra on, ensure she is seen on the Co Op's rather bad CCTV (why are there no other CCTV pics of Tia travelling from mum's to gran's?, has anyone checked the street/tram CCTV's for NS that day?, granted she could be in a taxi or a car, and changed into Tia clothes later). This would also explain why NS's phone is at gran's house.

After the initial plea, and a couple of house searches, they may have thought that gran's house was off the radar - smuggle body in, and hide in loft.

Wash the clothes like crazy to rid the majority of NS's DNA - although they would obviously share some DNA, if questioned, just say they shared clothes sometimes. Hoover like billy-o, to drown out any chance of conversations being heard by neighbours as walls are paper thin.

DS is a bigger fish in whatever game, and also apparently less addled than SH, so SH will do whatever he is told to maintain the first bit of stablelife he has had in years.

Yes, it's a very long shot - but I too think they went from 0 to grieving a bit too quickly, initially it would be more panicky and feelings of helplessness tears.

I'm rolling with you on that, I really am.

As far as I know there was only one statement (i am happy to be corrected), but if 59 others saw her and possibly made statements then surely they are ALL telling porkies?

No, they are all mistaken. Reported sightings are common. You see someone you think looks a bit like a photo you've seen on the news so you phone the police just in case it could be this poor missing girl. But it clearly wasn't. Because she never left the house.

Ah, yes. Clothes being washed to remove a certain aroma and being relocated to another person.
Very interesting point ( am being careful with words here )

This is a wonderful idea. Honestly cracking, but just somehow I can't bring myself to consider it. My son now 14 is EASILY passable for me through a grainy CCTV camera, but for me to think I could pass it off just by wearing his a pair of vans, a Hollister jumper and a pair of torn jeans....seriously? He's just hit my height, he is slight like me. He doesn't have my crows feet, but hey would I even dare to think that wouldn't be picked up on CCTV? Come on guys, I really can't believe NS would even THINK of pulling of a stunt worthy of the big screen. Please please stop my brain fragments melting.

I'm rolling with you on that, I really am.

I have been thinking along these lines for a while.It does fit more bits of the jigsaw together.

The police could also have thought it was NS in the cctv ,which led them to think it was a Shannon Matthews situation so were hoping to find Tia alive.

It also explains why NS has kept such a low profile she would not want anyone else to question the likeness in the cctv image.

Could also explain why such an old photo of Tia was used on the t shirts,but other photos were used to show similarities between Tia and NS-could some photos actually be a younger NS.

Moby - look at NS - as well as being very young, she has a smooth face and undyed hair and slight figure - I think she could pass

This is a wonderful idea. Honestly cracking, but just somehow I can't bring myself to consider it. My son now 14 is EASILY passable for me through a grainy CCTV camera, but for me to think I could pass it off just by wearing his a pair of vans, a Hollister jumper and a pair of torn jeans....seriously? He's just hit my height, he is slight like me. He doesn't have my crows feet, but hey would I even dare to think that wouldn't be picked up on CCTV? Come on guys, I really can't believe NS would even THINK of pulling of a stunt worthy of the big screen. Please please stop my brain fragments melting.
To my eyes, the CCTV of Tia really doesn't mirror NS's build at all. NS has an adult build, Tia is much slimmer. Look at her arms. If they couldn't remember to dispose of the phone, or get their stories in sync, I honestly can't see they'd have dreamt up an elaborate plan to replace Tia with NS for the sole purpose of capturing 'Tia' on camera. Far too complicated, I think.

To my eyes, the CCTV of Tia really doesn't mirror CS's build at all. CS has an adult build, Tia is much slimmer. Look at her arms. If they couldn't remember to dispose of the phone, or get their stories in sync, I honestly can't see they'd have dreamt up an elaborate plan to replace Tia with CS for the sole purpose of capturing 'Tia' on camera. Far too complicated, I think.

Why would they need to dispose of the phone?
They had an explanation of why it was Natalie's phone in the house and why Tia did not take a phone with her.

When they went to Merton on Friday evening they would have returned Natalies phone to her.

I think the cctv picture shows a more mature shape.

Probably a totally hair brained thought, but with this family, who knows?

Incident at home of NS/DN, call in DS to save the day. Dress NS in Tia's clothing, admittedly with a push 'em up bra on, ensure she is seen on the Co Op's rather bad CCTV (why are there no other CCTV pics of Tia travelling from mum's to gran's?, has anyone checked the street/tram CCTV's for NS that day?, granted she could be in a taxi or a car, and changed into Tia clothes later). This would also explain why NS's phone is at gran's house.

After the initial plea, and a couple of house searches, they may have thought that gran's house was off the radar - smuggle body in, and hide in loft.

Wash the clothes like crazy to rid the majority of NS's DNA - although they would obviously share some DNA, if questioned, just say they shared clothes sometimes. Hoover like billy-o, to drown out any chance of conversations being heard by neighbours as walls are paper thin.

DS is a bigger fish in whatever game, and also apparently less addled than SH, so SH will do whatever he is told to maintain the first bit of stablelife he has had in years.

Yes, it's a very long shot - but I too think they went from 0 to grieving a bit too quickly, initially it would be more panicky and feelings of helplessness tears.

Smuggle it in from where ?, a carpark surrounded by Police and the media ?

why smuggle it in at all, wouldn't it make sense to take it somewhere else ?

who in the right mind smuggles a dead body into a potential crime scene ?

as for CCTV, they probably have quite a bit of CCTV from the Thursday, especially the tram CCTV as that's how TS got to the co-op, CCTV on the trams isn't grainy and crap either, its high quality digital, and also take into account that the CCTV on there doesn't have to look far as its confined to a tram so anything on there would be clear as day so there's no way you could pretend to be somebody else on the tram.

and as to why there is no CCTV of TS on the Thursday before the co-op, why would the Police release that to the media, its irrelevant.

Well actually we don't know how many statements were given. We are led to believe there is only one confirmed sighting.

I started off from the same point. i.e. JH was the confirmed sighting. Then I thought about it and that's what prompted me to write my first post today.

TS didn't leave the house on Friday. She didn't leave the house so nobody saw her wearing anything. JH has to be mistaken about the day she saw her.

Shoulders now feeling the weight of my now dead brain. Need a masseuse.

So we know nobody saw Tia that day. But a total of 60 people reported sightings. Only PM was arrested, because he lied and ALL the others were mistaken or confused with their timings.

Can someone please help me start again. Who the **** is JH and is there a link that says she saw Tia that day.....arghhhh.

Clio, I hold you personally responsible for my forthcoming breakdown.

Smuggle it in from where ?, a carpark surrounded by Police and the media ?

why smuggle it in at all, wouldn't it make sense to take it somewhere else ?

who in the right mind smuggles a dead body into a potential crime scene ?

as for CCTV, they probably have quite a bit of CCTV from the Thursday, especially the tram CCTV as that's how TS got to the co-op, CCTV on the trams isn't grainy and crap either, its high quality digital, and also take into account that the CCTV on there doesn't have to look far as its confined to a tram so anything on there would be clear as day so there's no way you could pretend to be somebody else on the tram.

and as to why there is no CCTV of TS on the Thursday before the co-op, why would the Police release that to the media, its irrelevant.

My take on this is that something happened on Wed evening in Merton.
Tia might not have been killed then but was removed by car to Granny's

I have been thinking along these lines for a while.It does fit more bits of the jigsaw together.

The police could also have thought it was NS in the cctv ,which led them to think it was a Shannon Matthews situation so were hoping to find Tia alive.

It also explains why NS has kept such a low profile she would not want anyone else to question the likeness in the cctv image.

Could also explain why such an old photo of Tia was used on the t shirts,but other photos were used to show similarities between Tia and NS-could some photos actually be a younger NS.

NO NO NO NO NO. I'm not having it! NO. NO. STOP NOW.

please?

My take on this is that something happened on Wed evening in Merton.
Tia might not have been killed then but was removed by car to Granny's

no sane person would kill a kid then move the body across Merton, Mitcham, Croydon and on to New Addington only to report her missing from the place you took the body to.

you would get rid of the body a long way from where she was reported missing from, normal logic would apply.

Moby - look at NS - as well as being very young, she has a smooth face and undyed hair and slight figure - I think she could pass

Please stop winding me up, I can't take it any longer....I will....I will......I promise.....!

Shoulders now feeling the weight of my now dead brain. Need a masseuse.

So we know nobody saw Tia that day. But a total of 60 people reported sightings. Only PM was arrested, because he lied and ALL the others were mistaken or confused with their timings.

Can someone please help me start again. Who the **** is JH and is there a link that says she saw Tia that day.....arghhhh.

Clio, I hold you personally responsible for my forthcoming breakdown.

I think we can disegard the 60 sightings they could be from as far away as scotland!!

Going on our theory I think JH did see some one but described the clothes as white T shirt and different leggings,

I think she possible could have seen NS go down the path to go to the car to be returned to Merton.

PM actually lied as he said he saw someone wear the yellow shirt and grey leggings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr