GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why smuggle it in at all, wouldn't it make sense to take it somewhere else ?

who in the right mind smuggles a dead body into a potential crime scene ?

Thanks India, you've just delayed my insanity. Phew!

Not great quality, but I've cropped NS and Tia's arm so you can see just how different they are in terms of slimness. Look at the top half of NS's arm and then look at Tia's.

I haven't added an attachment before, so I hope you can view it. I couldn't blow up the CCTV image too much because it's terrible quality, so I just made it big enough to be able to compare the size of her arms compared with her mum's. They're not nearly the same build at all.

Attachments

• cctv.jpg
    cctv.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 20
no sane person would kill a kid then move the body across Merton, Mitcham, Croydon and on to New Addington only to report her missing from the place you took the body to.

you would get rid of the body a long way from where she was reported missing from, normal logic would apply.

Tia could have been alive when she was taken to granny's.

Thanks India, you've just delayed my insanity. Phew!

some of the ideas on here make sense until you actually read them properly and apply logic to them, at that point they no longer make any sense.

which would mean she wasn't killed in Merton then.

why take a kid alive or dead to a place and then kill her and then report her missing from the place you just killed her ?

Not great quality, but I've cropped NS and Tia's arm so you can see just how different they are in terms of slimness. Look at the top half of NS's arm and then look at Tia's.

I haven't added an attachment before, so I hope you can view them. I couldn't blow up the CCTV image too much because it's terrible quality, so I just made it big enough to be able to compare the size of her arms compared with her mum's. They're not nearly the same build at all.

The thinner arm shot looks as if it was taken further away.

My take on this is that something happened on Wed evening in Merton.
Tia might not have been killed then but was removed by car to Granny's

STOP RIGHT THERE.

If you move a dead body from your house and then stuff it in Granny's loft, and then stage a whole tram trip substituting the mother into the girls's clothes, then WHY ON EARTH do you then report Tia missing from Addington.

Wouldn't the best scenario be to move the body to Granny (give her a few quid) and then report Tia missing from her home in Merton?

STOP STOP STOP

Skigh, you are the ultimate wind-up!

Please stop winding me up, I can't take it any longer....I will....I will......I promise.....!

Moby, if it helps, perhaps it all comes down to the Uggs...

What type of footwear did JH describe in her * sighting*

if it was Uggs,then there have to be two pairs of Uggs involved ......... and if the theory being suggested is true ( and am not saying it isnt ) then why leave Uggs behind, why not just take them with on the Friday departure ?

STOP RIGHT THERE.

If you move a dead body from your house and then stuff it in Granny's loft, and then stage a whole tram trip substituting the mother into the girls's clothes, then WHY ON EARTH do you then report Tia missing from Addington.

Wouldn't the best scenario be to move the body to Granny (give her a few quid) and then report Tia missing from her home in Merton?

didn't i just say that ? lol

PM actually lied as he said he saw someone wear the yellow shirt and grey leggings

No, I would defend PM in saying that my client believed that is what she was wearing.....like the other other 60 people from here to Portugal, he got it wrong.

I haven't added an attachment before, so I hope you can view it. I couldn't blow up the CCTV image too much because it's terrible quality, so I just made it big enough to be able to compare the size of her arms compared with her mum's. They're not nearly the same build at all.

Soozie, I will always thank you for this post.

Tia was alive when she got to her Granny. End of story. She wasn't delivered alive to her Granny and then mummy make the fake trip dressed in her clothes just so that they could prove Tia got there. Enough.

One interesting point in that article with the quote from JH is that she ( JH ) says that TS had been there **all week ** ?
So does that mean she was travelling over there each day ? or was JH mistaken about that?

Moby, if it helps, perhaps it all comes down to the Uggs...

What type of footwear did JH describe in her * sighting*

if it was Uggs,then there have to be two pairs of Uggs involved ......... and if the theory being suggested is true ( and am not saying it isnt ) then why leave Uggs behind, why not just take them with on the Friday departure ?

Was there a mention of footwear? Are you all direct messaging each other with "let's wind up the Mobyster"?

One interesting point in that article with the quote from JH is that she ( JH ) says that TS had been there **all week ** ?
So does that mean she was travelling over there each day ? or was JH mistaken about that?

The article says "all last week"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member