GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: ive had a mega busy week,have i missed anything? would take forever to read through all the pages :moo:

Nothing really. No news on the PM tests yet. Nobody else arrested/charged. No news yet on whether the Defence will be doing their own PM. Body not yet released to family for burial/cremation.

The Met have said it will be a few weeks until they can report on why they missed finding her body.

News article today pointing out it will be difficult to prove a murder charge if no cause of death is found.

why would they supplement it with something else.

there has been nothing said about how much CS earns or how much money SH receives from wherever either.

all we know is that CS is a carer, it didn't say what position she held or how much she earned, for all we know she could have been a manager on very good money.

we don't know what benefits SH received as its never been reported.

although they may have less money coming in it doesn't mean they would have to find a way to replace that income as they may have had enough to live on as it is.

i find its a lot easier to work things out by using what we DO know than guessing about things we DON'T know.

we cant just assume that because the lodger has left that they have turned to drug dealing or prostitution.

i haven't assumed anything, i just wanted to see if another avenue was worth exploring. And as for how much money they earned......I think it's quite obvious that an unemployed decorator earns little. It's quite well known that care workers don't get paid a salary worthy of their job. It's also quite fair to think that if there were a brothel type scenario that the whole thing could make as much sense as a drug scenario, which nearly every poster has commented on. Bar me.

the point is that even though the body was badly decomposed they could still tell the cause of death due to how they end up ie: in a plastic bag.

this would have been determined by the fingers poked through the bag to try and let air in.

OK, so we are now assuming that little Tia could poke her fingers through a black sheet and a black plastic bag and suffocated? I'd suggest that if you can break threw a bag you can breathe?

The unsourced extract that sparked off that part of the discussion featured a person who had been buried though. Without any context it's hard to tell if they were buried alive or not.

The unsourced extract that sparked off that part of the discussion featured a person who had been buried though. Without any context it's hard to tell if they were buried alive or not.

trying to push my fingers through my bed sheet right now. To no avail. Wrapped in a bed sheet....plastic under fingernails....to me, killed and then wrapped up.

Killed why?

I dunno. I can't yet buy its a drugs thing or an accident. There's more to this. That house was too odd. to me it's just got the feeling that accidental death is not the truth. I think there was a reason poor Tia was killled. I'm sleuthing on that belief.

There is a simple reason for this - it is because the case is now sub judice and any such comments cannot be reported.

As for no photos of him (DS) laying flowers, the media had photos of Tia's mother laying flowers and she's a bigger story for them.

There have been comments from her natural father.

In other cases comments from family members have been published after the body was found.

DS was very much the family spokesman at the beginning.

Surely it would not be sub judice for him to come and say something along the lines of how shocked he was and is now supporting his sister.

"Mesmerised". Why so? What was mesmerising, did your family member expand on that?

I think they were just really thinking about the leggings. Probably more thinking that it is awful young girls were dressed in such things. Or maybe wondering why two would wear them together -nothing more than that.

In other cases comments from family members have been published after the body was found.

Surely it would not be sub judice for him to come and say something along the lines of how shocked he was and is now supporting his sister.

He hasnt said much but he here is the link when he took flowers to the shrine

Yesterday, Tia’s devastated uncle David Sharp, 28, wiped away tears as he laid flowers at his niece’s makeshift shrine.

He also left a moving card which read: “Our darling Tia, you will be forever with us. Rest in peace.” As he surveyed the sea of flowers, teddies and cards, a group of schoolchildren lit candles

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/267136

Just wondering..............has it been known for Police forces to keep tabs on forums (fora) such as this one?.

I would expect them to, in fact I'd think they were slacking if they did not scour the web for info.

I would expect they do have a look.

With JY case, there was a thread on FB and it was stated a few times that police had looked at the comments and some posters were asked to remove what they had posted ( or rather admin was asked to remove the posts )

Exactly - and the fact that those investigating this appeared to take the story literally at face value and seemingly not think anything about the fact that the whole family were keen to emphasise this point - is even more unfathomable. But they didn't have the benefit of hindsight - or web sleuths!

I think the police very early on knew Tia did not get on a bus to Croydon.

They have so much more information than us and would have questioned those involved about discrepencies in their stories,

I think they did check the house on the Sunday-including the loft-what they could have failed to think about was the connecting lofts.

So they are left with the fact Tia did not get on the bus-she apparently was not in the house-DN's story of her leaving Merton seems to have flaws in it-the family appear very supportive of each other -including publically supporting SH.

CS and SH seemingly left the house empty on the Friday when Tia could have returned any moment.

No appeals to whom ever might be holding her.

I think initially every thing looked as if it was pointing towards a Shannon Matthews type of event.

By Tuesday or early Wednesday some new information or a change in their way of thinking led them to bring in the search dog and significantly increase the number of men searching the woods.

I think it was interesting the search dog on Wednesday, was shown coming out of the house with a toy in its mouth as that is usually a sign it has found something.

Was that deliberate -the police giving a message ?

I am not sure if the police do officially monitor internet forums-but I suppose some officers might do individually.

With JY case, there was a thread on FB and it was stated a few times that police had looked at the comments and some posters were asked to remove what they had posted ( or rather admin was asked to remove the posts )

Yes -you are correct-it was people posting the twitter comment made by a reporter from court-something about Tabak and his use of *advertiser censored*

AFAIK in the recent Philpott Derby House fire case, some people were visited and questioned by police as a result of their online postings.

AFAIK in the recent Philpott Derby House fire case, some people were visited and questioned by police as a result of their online postings.

That is interesting.Was it because of potential information they might have about the case or were they posting inside information or was it because they were making inflamatory/abusive comments?

I'll stick the kettle on then.;)

Was only asking about Police keeping tabs on a forum like this and many others, as to me it would seem the obvious thing to do.
People happily blab online but are tight lipped in real life.

I'll stick the kettle on then.;)

Was only asking about Police keeping tabs on a forum like this and many others, as to me it would seem the obvious thing to do.
People happily blab online but are tight lipped in real life.
I remember in the Meredith Kercher murder, that Amanda Knox's stepfather was posting on a forum in her defence and claiming he had evidence that cleared her. She was cleared in the end, but her stepdad's 'evidence' turned out to be untrue. I imagine the police might be interested in forums like these if they thought a member of the family was using them to post something in SH's defence.

No, it's not, really - "looking to find" is a deliberate choice of phrase, one which might indicate many things. The verb choice (looking to find v. expecting to find) is the giveaway. One might look - which connotes hope - for many things, for Tia to be found safe and well; expecting to find her safe and well at that point is not quite the same thing at all.

And I do think the headline there also signals this. Guardian I do not believe would have slapped that title on the article without cause, nor would the police have made that distinction without cause.
I see what you mean about the verb choice - "looking to find" being a deliberate choice of phrase, but I often use that phrase myself to mean 'I expect/hope to....' - for example, "I'm looking to be in London by 9pm" = "I hope to be / expect to be in London by 9pm". I'm not convinced the police intended to put a different slant on it by using the phrase 'looking to find', but I can see how it can be interpreted in different ways.

If I knew anything about this case for sure I wouldn't be on this website. So, moving on how did they make up the extra cash having not had a lodger. And I find it quite remarkable that if this family is as dysfunctional as is being made out that an ex lodger would come back to help with the search and cuddle CS.

To me that says she's not such bad person. It says to me that indeed she was a good grandma.

What else does it say?
Hmmm. I'm a little cynical about the lodger showing up, to be honest. He could have wanted his 15 minutes of fame, he might have got paid to talk to the papers, there could be a number of reasons why he showed up, aside from caring about Granny. I don't think him showing up means anything in relation to whether she was a caring or uncaring gran.

I agree. Why on earth would it be sub judice for the family spokesperson to say something? The step-granddad spoke out and her own father spoke out after the event. That wasn't sub judice, so why should it be for DS?? I think the reason he's keeping quiet is because he made such a big thing of defending SH in every way he could, and now it could look like collusion. It can't possibly be sub judice if other family members have spoken out.

Now that I read it again...

He says he last saw her at the house before he left for work...

But then she said as SHE was leaving...MOW.. Bye! See you at six!

How could she have said that to him while leaving the house, if he was leaving for work first..

Or unless they both left at the same time!

Very confusing to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member