GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture of the loft the papers were showing is a pristine uncluttered loft. This might be making you all (especially those of you with cellars/basements) think a body would be very easy to spot.

I had the "pleasure" of going into ours today, and quite frankly there is so much rubbish, sorry, treasures up there I could probably hide quite a bit including a few bodies, behind the chimney stack (no CS's house doesn't appear to have a chimney, guess they were all electric in those days), in the corners, in the Christmas tree box, in my dad's demob bag, in the tent bags, numerous suitcases and boxes; our loft area is 100sq metres to give you an idea.

I'm wondering if a member of the Police just poked their head into the loft and gave it a cursory glance with a torch, and then maybe ticked the "searched" box, rather than the "checked" box. As we all know, we love box ticking in the UK, as it means we've done our job and it is accountable on the system:rolleyes:

However if CS's house has as much stuff in the loft as we do, I can easily see why Tia was not seen immediately, if she was there.

Soozie,if hes a junkie or ex junkie hell prob be on different prescription drugs,methadone,valium,DFs etc so id would presume he would still be prescribed these inside..
If hes not in solitary then he can get most drugs fairly easily inside nowadays,far more expensive tho.or he could be swapping his prescription drugs for illegal drugs inside..
Ive known of people who have got themselves sent to jail because their supply on the outside has dried up..

I was under the impression that SH was in solitary, so are you saying that those in authority would supply him? I assume you meant other inmates.

The police admitted they had previously searched the location where Tia's body was found, but had missed it.

They took ladders in. Where do you think she was found?

If they needed ladders to search the loft (and they only brought these in on the Friday as far as we are aware) how could they have 'previously searched the location' without a ladder? Unless they previously used a ladder in CS house which subsequently became evidence (?)

Why did they need ladders (plural)?

If they needed ladders to search the loft (and they only brought these in on the Friday as far as we are aware) how could they have 'previously searched the location' without a ladder? Unless they previously used a ladder in CS house which subsequently became evidence (?)

A possibility (assuming there is no solid floor) is that they were laid across the laths to support the officers who were searching. It doesn't look as though there is standing room, so I imagine they would be mostly crawling.

Perhaps they needed ladders to lay down across wooden slats (I know there is a proper word for them lol) so that they could get across a precarious loft space without falling through?

Perhaps they needed ladders to lay down across wooden slats (I know there is a proper word for them lol) so that they could get across a precarious loft space without falling through?

Rafters?

Although if it was that precarious/unstable, wouldn't there also be a risk of a body falling through? And I would have thought it difficult to get a body up there if the loft floor was so unstable... Difficult, but not impossible, I guess.

Although if it was that precarious/unstable, wouldn't there also be a risk of a body falling through? And I would have thought it difficult to get a body up there if the loft floor was so unstable... Difficult, but not impossible, I guess.

He had all night, as far as we know.

Not really - you would lay items so that they rested across the joists and were supported by them. The difficulty would be trying to walk around as it would be easy to put a foot down between joists.

Perhaps they used the ladders to cross the areas they did not want to contaminate..or disturb. Maybe they used a ladder as way of passing the black bag across the loft to not cause too much disturbance.

Perhaps they used the ladders to cross the areas they did not want to contaminate..or disturb. Maybe they used a ladder as way of passing the black bag across the loft to not cause too much disturbance.

Either way, it suggests that the first search of the loft wasn't very thorough (assuming you would need ladders or something to walk around it the first time) - just seems strange that the police have openly said the location was searched before and that 'human error' meant the body was missed - I wonder if they really believe that or if they're saying that to stop public speculation that the body was moved. Whole thing is so odd - and apologising just to Tia's Mum - is that because she's the only person they've ruled out as possibly being involved - or that she raised concerns privately with the police re what had happened to Tia and they didn't follow up soon enough? Who knows...

Perhaps they only apologized to NS because she is TS's legal custodian. Maybe the papers made a bigger issue out of that.

Bear in mind, we only saw SH when he was a worried partner of Grandma and being scrutinised by the world.

No neighbours have come out and said what he was normally like, and I can imagine him being (trying to be) a well 'ard strutting threatening geezer, with some ripe and intimidating language thrown in.

The lack of gossip about him makes me think he was tied up with some dodgier guys/gangs, so everyone is keeping schtum for fear of reprisals, although when a child is involved, you normally get a few that will give info anonymously.

However, looking at the crime stats for June 2012 in New Addington (210 incidents in a small postcode area) , only 1% was for drugs related incidents, the majority was for anti social behaviour.

From personal experience, I often think "Phew, he's inside again" or "cr@p, he's out" for the local rogues.

SH seems to have no-one other than family members that have backed him, which makes the post of "Protect the supplier, protect the supply" or similar, more poignant.

I'm still not convinced it's 100% SH.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

We don't know for a fact that little Tia did eat the pizza on Thursday evening. IMO SH lied throughout the TV interview, he often repeated the question as though making time to make up an answer. So it may have been the same pizza in the oven on the Friday when CB was home.

CB lied and/or covered for him though (about the fair, search for Tia, etc), was she protecting him because she believed that little Tia had gone missing, did she know what happened to little Tia from the Friday or did she only realize later in the week???

Do we know who was in the NA house all through the week until the body was found?

I still believe that the odor of her body was masked by how well it was stashed beneath other items and the fact that their house had windows open and probably had a rank smell anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome