UK- Two suitcases believed to contain human remains found, man seen acting suspiciously @ Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, 11 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Met Police have said the bodies are believed to belong to two adult men. The victims have not yet been formally identified. One autopsy was deemed "inconclusive", while a second post-mortem examination remains ongoing.

Greenwich and Shepherd’s Bush aren’t very close. I wonder how they’ve managed to arrest someone outside of Shepherd’s Bush in connection with this, what sort of evidence could they have found linking to him?

Greenwich and Shepherd’s Bush aren’t very close. I wonder how they’ve managed to arrest someone outside of Shepherd’s Bush in connection with this, what sort of evidence could they have found linking to him?
I'm guessing they've followed the journey these cases took pretty thoroughly through CCTV.

MOO

The witness stated that the black guy at the pub didn't have a beard and was dressed differently.
In my opinion the pictured man was only involved in the final part and a taxi was used to make it difficult to track backwards.
I wonder if the football semi final had any bearing on the evening this happened.

A private ambulance arrived at the scene in Shepherd's Bush at 6.30pm, according to PA new agency.

Does a private ambulance arriving indicate that some human remains were found at the house in Shepherd's Bush?
I think that would be the inference. Are they the rest of the bodies of the men found at Bristol, or are there more victims?

He mentioned a boot being open on the other side of the road so I would guess a car was involved in the move from London to Bristol rather than just public transport. I would also guess that the pictured man was on the scene but just wasn’t seen by the witness.

He mentioned a boot being open on the other side of the road so I would guess a car was involved in the move from London to Bristol rather than just public transport. I would also guess that the pictured man was on the scene but just wasn’t seen by the witness.

Yeah, he may not have travelled with the cases, he could have intercepted them.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

<modsnip> the guy in the pic, I wonder why the Police have not released his name yet?
Or have they and I've missed it?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're talking about the guy in the pic, I wonder why the Police have not released his name yet?
Or have they and I've missed it?
I don't think any names have been released at all.

Private ambulance in Shepherd's Bush, plus no further appeals for info, makes me wonder if the perp might have took his own life (JMO, just a wild speculation).

If it’s not too crazy a suggestion, I’m wondering if he got the wrong bridge? And he had intended to throw the suitcases over the side of either of the Severn Bridges which goes across the much wider Severn estuary?
Instead he’s ended up at the Clifton which has greater name recognition?!
Hammersmith Bridge is the one I'd have aimed for tbf.

Makes you wonder if concealment/disposal was not the goal really. Clifton Suspension Bridge and then doing a runner is more like a full page ad in the Times.

jmoo

I don't think any names have been released at all.

Private ambulance in Shepherd's Bush, plus no further appeals for info, makes me wonder if the perp might have took his own life (JMO, just a wild speculation).

It would make sense, if the perp had taken their own life, that Police have not released a name yet.

Usually after a pic of a wanted has gone out Police normally release a name as soon as they know imo.

It would make sense, if the perp had taken their own life, that Police have not released a name yet.

Usually after a pic of a wanted has gone out Police normally release a name as soon as they know imo.
They don't want to tell the suspect how much they know about him. Perhaps other arrests are also planned.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbieP
Back