UK- Two suitcases believed to contain human remains found, man seen acting suspiciously @ Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, 11 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The witness did not see him but I guess he was on the scene. It was thought he could have been unloading cases from a car to transfer to the taxi but it now seems more likely that the cases were coming out of the taxi.

I wonder if there will be a mental health element? Could explain the absolute chaos of this
Moo but when I heard there were two men seen with the suitcases, and only one was seen at the bridge, I wondered if the man who got caught was acting as or made to be some sort of fall guy.

Not saying he wasn't involved, but if there were two people involved, how does he end up the only one dragging two suitcases by himself across a bridge?

Edit: involved in the killings, I should clarify

Would it be farfetched to suggest the local police search the woods in case there are other bodies?
I believe the police were already searching an area of Leigh Woods nearby - I'm not sure if they found anything there or if they are even still searching there but there were photos of them in the wood.

Agreed with all the other comments that regardless of the level of the Bristol suspect's involvement, he has made some very poor choices if trying to stay under the radar over the last few days. Glad he had been apprehended.

The witness did not see him but I guess he was on the scene. It was thought he could have been unloading cases from a car to transfer to the taxi but it now seems more likely that the cases were coming out of the taxi.
Police aren't seeking anyone else by all accounts, so I would imagine either the female or the clean shaven male are the taxi driver and the other one is a good samaritan trying to help. Why didn't the taxi driver drive over the bridge or at least a bit closer? I guess they probably told him this is as close as they can get.

SBM. A witness who spoke to the media said it was another clean shaven black man with the suitcases who then tried to get a taxi from the pub. The other man involved in carrying the suitcases was white.

Witnesses can sometimes be unreliable, especially when it's dark outside as it would have been when this happened. The witness didn't think he saw the same man, but I don't think we can be 100% sure it wasn't him. The police don't appear to have been looking for anyone else.

How bizarre, Yes I am just reading something on this now.

Police aren't seeking anyone else by all accounts, so I would imagine either the female or the clean shaven male are the taxi driver and the other one is a good samaritan trying to help. Why didn't the taxi driver drive over the bridge or at least a bit closer? I guess they probably told him this is as close as they can get.
If he had asked for the taxi to drop him off on the bridge it would have seemed very suspicious with 2 heavy cases.

Witnesses can sometimes be unreliable, especially when it's dark outside as it would have been when this happened. The witness didn't think he saw the same man, but I don't think we can be 100% sure it wasn't him. The police don't appear to have been looking for anyone else.
The witness in question spoke with the black man who tried to take the witness' Uber, saying that he also ordered a taxi. Not just the beard, his clothes were also different.

If he had asked for the taxi to drop him off on the bridge it would have seemed very suspicious with 2 heavy cases.
Yeah but the taxi could have parked a hell of a lot closer to the bridge itself in the first place. There was no need for him to lug it 400 yards to the bridge when the cab could have stopped another 20 seconds down the road. I would imagine it is simply a case of the taxi stopping somewhere which is most convenient and can therefore collect another customer coming out of the pub and the black male not being familiar with the location.

The witness in question spoke with the black man who tried to take the witness' Uber, saying that he also ordered a taxi. Not just the beard, his clothes were also different.

Then perhaps it was an entirely different man with entirely different suitcases, and not related to this case at all. Or perhaps the witness just didn't notice the beard, and the suspect changed his clothes.

From what we know, the London home of the arrested man has been searched, and the remains of human bodies have been found there. The likelihood that somebody else brought the bodies to Bristol, and then the suspect collected them, doesn't seem very high IMO. Not totally impossible, but not high.

Then perhaps it was an entirely different man with entirely different suitcases, and not related to this case at all. Or perhaps the witness just didn't notice the beard, and the suspect changed his clothes.

From what we know, the London home of the arrested man has been searched, and the remains of human bodies have been found there. The likelihood that somebody else brought the bodies to Bristol, and then the suspect collected them, doesn't seem very high IMO. Not totally impossible, but not high.
Or could it be the taxi driver is the female and a good samaritan could see her struggling getting the cases out of the boot and went over to help? The bearded male may have still been in the car at this point or just went unnoticed.
It could well be that as the clean shaven male had a discussion with the eye witness about getting a cab, he was simply helping with the unloading as he planned to use that taxi with the bags in himself and was just helping move things along.

Or could it be the taxi driver is the female and a good samaritan could see her struggling getting the cases out of the boot and went over to help? The bearded male may have still been in the car at this point or just went unnoticed.
It could well be that as the clean shaven male had a discussion with the eye witness about getting a cab, he was simply helping with the unloading as he planned to use that taxi with the bags in himself and was just helping move things along.
The second man engaged with the suitcases was white. So far we have two males seen with heavy suitcases (not necessarily THE suitcases, but likely) near the pub and neither was our suspect, according to the witness. That was half an hour before the bridge incident.

The second man engaged with the suitcases was white. So far we have two males seen with heavy suitcases (not necessarily THE suitcases, but likely) near the pub and neither was our suspect, according to the witness. That was half an hour before the bridge incident.
Sorry indico this case is frying my brain! Yes you are right!

I can't make sense of it then if the black male is not the man with the beard and we also have a further white male and female.

I can't make sense of it then if the black male is not the man with the beard and we also have a further white male and female.
I wouldn’t worry about the extra people as the police are not looking for anybody else. It seems likely they were either the taxi driver or ‘helpers’. I don’t think he would have been found in Bristol if he had more people with him.

From my understanding there were 2 black males, 1 white male & 1 white female.

MOO but just because 1 black male has been arrested it is a huge reach to think around the same time there was another group in the area with separate suitcases, totally unrelated?
Occams Razor for me is that they were all involved (possibly with the removal of one person who could’ve been the taxi driver) I just don’t think the witness who said they saw another black male without a beard in different clothing was mistaken. That witness has been quite clear in what they saw.
I believe the guy arrested is the fall guy for this & there are more involved. All MOO

MOO but just because 1 black male has been arrested it is a huge reach to think around the same time there was another group in the area with separate suitcases, totally unrelated?
Occams Razor for me is that they were all involved (possibly with the removal of one person who could’ve been the taxi driver) I just don’t think the witness who said they saw another black male without a beard in different clothing was mistaken. That witness has been quite clear in what they saw.
I believe the guy arrested is the fall guy for this & there are more involved. All MOO
Which witness saw two black males at The Mall pub (involved with the suitcases)?

But after today’s arrest the police have said they are not looking for anyone else in connection.

I wonder if there will be a mental health element? Could explain the absolute chaos of this
I was thinking the same thing, it's such a strange case travelling around with cases full of body parts in a taxi, I mean surely they must have stank.
The police have done a fantastic Job on this and worked incredibly fast they are a credit to the country, I live right by Bristol and was saying to my daughter who's 18 lol You are to stay in while this psycho is still out there on the streets, I do worry there is more than just him involved in this though it's just such a odd case no pun intended.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back