GUILTY UK - Women Were 'Kept As Slaves For Over 30 Years

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are many more, I'm sure. There's a very odd one in the mountains in France, dotr. I've seen a pic of a man sitting in a bathtub in a field with a surprised goat beside him, waiting for the end of the world. I'll have to see if I can find it.

I found this article to be very insightful, from the view of a trauma psychologist:

http://world.time.com/2013/12/05/how-three-women-in-london-succumbed-to-slavery/

Excerpt:
“It doesn’t start off dramatically,” he said. “It doesn’t start off terrifyingly.” Rather the captors build trust and a level of intimacy with the prisoner by being honest, open and charming, showering them with praise over the smallest chores. “Once that trust starts to emerge,” said Burge, “they start to break that individual down.”

BBM
Sorry for 3 posts in a row.. Really have to wonder how many missing bright young students might be "enslaved" in cults yet to be exposed??

"Woman who mysteriously died when living at London 'slave house' Maoist commune went to University with Cherie Blair

Sian Davies, mother of one of the London 'slaves' that escaped last week, graduated from LSE with former Prime Minister Tony Blair's wife in 1975
She had been studying for a masters degree at the leading university
Mrs Blair's contemporary has described Ms Davies as 'quiet and shy'
She joined Maoist group and gave £10,000 of her inherited money to them
In 1997 she died after falling out window of a Maoist commune near Brixton"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-University-Cherie-Blair.html#ixzz2m30zUiSO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

<<<< snip>>>>> bbm.

"One of Cherie Blair's former contemporaries told the Daily Mirror: 'Sian was quiet and shy. There were a lot of strange groups operating around the university and it looks like she got involved with one of them."

Bumping this because it looks like you were right to wonder how many more, but it's middle-aged males you should have been wondering about!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228202"]UK-Three male slaves rescued, Bristol, Gloucs - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It is making me sad that people are just being allowed to sink beneath the waves of society in England, without anyone raising an alarm. England is such a small, self contained country. It shouldn't happen. I can't help thinking the tremendous difficulty so many people have in finding a place to live now, has something to do with it.

In the court case in the 70s Bala and his wife Chandra were held on remand for several months.

most of the interview rehashed stuff we already know. A few interesting points were:

A policeman dealing with the group in the 80s tried to persuade Josephine to leave but she was not interested at all. She was very committed.

Sian's cousin says Sian enjoyed life, clothes, fashion and fun before she joined the Maoists. After that, she became estranged and visited her mother Kerry very rarely and never alone. The last time she heard from Sian was a call out of the blue asking how she was, but Sian avoided all questions about when she might visit. Next time her cousin saw her, was in the morgue.

The coroner is refusing to release the report to media from Sian's death in 1996, but her family took extensive notes at the time of the original hearing. A Neurologist confirmed Sian was left tetraplegic after she fell from the window and did not want her family told. Members of the collective maintained a strong presence at the hospital, visiting every day. Comrade Bala denied having influenced Sian's estrangement from her family. He said she was strong-minded and made her own decisions and her mother Kerry was strong-minded too, so they didn't see eye to eye.

Ayisha was in the witness box for longest. She replied 'No' when asked if Sian had a child, although Rosie would have been 13 at the time. Ayisha's sister (now back in Malaysia) says Ayisha was very happy and very healthy when she saw her briefly after the women came out of the house. She had thought she was dead. Says Ayisha told her she was happy with the life she was living, but didn't speak about the group much as police 'didn't like' those kind of questions and were 'very secretive'. She doesn't think Ayisha would be happy to return to Malaysia or her family there.

A neighbour from the Shakespeare RD house days, Charlotte Watts says the women were different, vulnerable, walked in line, wouldn't look anyone in the eye, wouldn't reply to greetings for years. They carried huge bags of washing to the laundry a lot. Neighbour recalls one woman who stared out of the back window for hours and hours every day. She would hold up notes but they were too far away to read. There was a breakthrough when two of the women came to the neighbour with a rent problem and said they were going to be evicted. The neighour looked up some info for them, but when she took it to the house, Comrade Bala answered the door and was polite, took the info but did not invite her in.

Show said 'Sian's daughter Rosie is the biggest mystery.' She never attended school, despite Lambeth social services having contact with the household because of Chandra's sister who is in a wheelchair.

An old friend of Bala's and Chandra's, Dudley Heslop, said he doesn't think the couple are capable of holding people captive and he holds Bala in high regard. He says people in group made a commitment but were free. Not slaves. If it was not working they could have quit the group he says, but added there may have been an element of psychological handcuffs.

Oh, and the show said it believes the focus of the police investigation is Rosie.

Just my opinion, but I think that is the best chance of police finding any criminal offence has been commited. I think they will struggle with the cases of the other females. I don't know about Sian, I truly don't. It's really odd what happened to her, but there was a lot of 'odd' behaviour from all the occupants, so I don't know.

I hope Rosie gets the chance to experience some of the life and love and excitement she obviously craved, and I hope it's all joyful from now on.

It is making me sad that people are just being allowed to sink beneath the waves of society in England, without anyone raising an alarm. England is such a small, self contained country. It shouldn't happen. I can't help thinking the tremendous difficulty so many people have in finding a place to live now, has something to do with it.

Being British I wouldn't describe England as being self contained. There are so many minority groups that keep themselves contained in their own societies within the UK that it doesnt surprise me that these people slip through the net :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It is weird when you think of it. For example, I did not want to fill out any paperwork when I moved to Germany (Lol, how did I ever think I'd get away with that one?) but I couldn't even get a pay as you go phone, let alone a car, apartment, medical insurance etc without it.

But it does seem in England you can dip in and out - so claim disability benefits, but at the same time duck out of the legal responsibility to send children in your household to school. I think it might be due to our allergy to carrying id and/or being asked to produce it on a regular basis, but I don't know.

I like all the diversity in England ( I miss that so much) but I don't like the way the vulnerable can just get missed in the mix. That's very sad. And I also hate the way there is no central, publically accessible system for missing people, like Namus in the US. It is an absolute disgrace.

storage.canoe.com.jpg
http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2015/12/04/22580012.html
"There are no words to express the pain that Bala and the collective has caused me. I was bullied, tormented, humiliated, isolated and degraded," his daughter, who is still recovering from her ordeal, said in a statement given to the court

"I lived in constant fear and was deprived of a normal life. I was a non person, no-one knew I existed."

The court heard she wrote a daily diary which included the regular beatings. She was so lonely as a child she started to talk to the toilet and taps, prosecutors said.

MIND-CONTROL MACHINE

Balakrishnan, a small, grey-haired, bespectacled figure, denied all charges but was convicted of cruelty to a child and false imprisonment, as well as raping, indecently assaulting and causing actual bodily harm to two other women, now both aged 64.

He was the head of a Communist group in south London in the 1970s called the Workers' Institute, a charismatic and energetic speaker who attracted followers with his plan for revolution and to overthrow what he saw as Britain's fascist state."

http://www.intelligencer.ca/2016/01...oner-jailed-for-23-years-for-raping-followers

LONDON - A Maoist cult leader, convicted of raping and beating his brainwashed British female followers and keeping his own daughter a fearful prisoner for more than three decades, was jailed for 23 years on Friday.

Aravindan Balakrishnan, 75, known as Comrade Bala, used sexual degradation and physical and mental violence to keep the women under his control. Prosecutors said he turned his south London Communist commune into his own personal cult with members who believed him to be a god.

His own daughter, Katy Morgan-Davies, who was born to one of the women in the collective, was also bullied and beaten, barely allowed to leave her home and never permitted to go to school, play with friends or even see a doctor.

"He loved violence, and those totalitarian dictatorships. He wanted to be like that, he wanted to be like Stalin, or Mao or Pol Pot," she told Sky News.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back