Unclassified Victims **MERGED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The case of Pamela Graddick is not being detailed by the media. She left her home in the Bronx and went to a Target in Brooklyn. She was last seen leaving the store (August 11, 2012) She was officially reported missing in the 44th Precinct (The Bronx) on August 14, 2012. She was found in a trash bag in a wooded area on Tuesday September 4th. Initial reports by LE, on Wednesday the 5th, said the remains had been there for about two weeks. (How did they know that?)

Retired NYPD sergeant John Doyle said he called police after a woman walking her dog told him she'd seen the bag near his property.

There has been no information reported to suggest how Pamela Graddick got to the Brooklyn Target store which was a few miles from her home in Bronx...car, taxi, train, bus, etc. Then she ends up in a trash bag, almost 11 miles to the north of the Target, in Yonkers.

"Inside was Pamela's body with a red comforter. The bag was found about 10 yards from the street in the woods. Police believe it had been there for a couple of weeks. The site is near the Bronxville border and off the Sprain Brook Parkway." http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Yonkers-Human-Remains-Found-168625026.html

From my research, I've found that PG had several siblings, she went to college and wasn't one to walk away from conflict...in a FB comment her brother referred to her as feisty. She was 5'9" and 120 lbs. I cannot tell what time she was seen at Target.

Police have not disclosed how she was murdered.

ETA:https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...=us&ei=p4xKUO7wEqSCyAGouICgAQ&ved=0CCAQ8gEwAA

Sorry, guys. That particular blogger is taboo around here. Note the ***** in the link.

From the crockpot thread page 4

http://http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/central-islip-woman-s-death-ruled-homicide-1.3832140

There hasn't been any follow-up news that I could find about Jennifer Perez who was found five months ago, don't bother looking for her on suffolk crimestoppers because she's not there either as far as I can tell. That's a little odd to me considering the date and location she was found. is it naive of me to expect more info/follow-up in cases where twenty year old's are found murdered by the side of the road? Maybe I'm missing something since I am not able to view the whole article on newsday. was there any info as to her employment status? the picture looks like shes wearing some type of uniform. What am I missing here, whats the word on the street? not saying she's connected just curious as to the lack of info regarding her death.

The name Perez has come up in research, in every aspect of this case, Staten Island, dirty cops, drug dealers busted in Brooklyn and the Bronx and LI...you name it. MP, ex-NYPD cop, is still on the short list...IMO. Don't know if he is related to Jennifer or any of the big drug dealers but that last name, although extremely common, comes up in a ton of big cases re; LI, Brooklyn & the Bronx.

The name Perez has come up in research, in every aspect of this case, Staten Island, dirty cops, drug dealers busted in Brooklyn and the Bronx and LI...you name it. MP, ex-NYPD cop, is still on the short list...IMO. Don't know if he is related to Jennifer or any of the big drug dealers but that last name, although extremely common, comes up in a ton of big cases re; LI, Brooklyn & the Bronx.

My high school year book has two pages of classmates with Perez as a last name. There was only a half page of kds named Smith.

Interesting.

lastname_perez_absolute.png

Here in New York, they are everywhere.

I did not want to go back that far when I made my list. Also none of the other victims were found in a grave. I started with Tina Foglia because that was when CPH was a medical student and she fit the profile. I still believe CPH is the most likely POI. He is also the only POI we have found that I think could reasonably have committed the Manorville murders, the AC murders, and the GB4 murders. Also I didn't want to cover such a long period of time that finding patterns would become meaningless. Take it for what it is worth to you (not you personally). I am not interested in having to defend my comment, IMO it becomes so tiresome, ugly, and not why we are here if every coment one makes is contested and the poster insulted for their stupidity. Just speaking for myself and not the other posters who contributed to this thread.

I did not want to go back that far when I made my list. Also none of the other victims were found in a grave. I started with Tina Foglia because that was when CPH was a medical student and she fit the profile. I still believe CPH is the most likely POI. He is also the only POI we have found that I think could reasonably have committed the Manorville murders, the AC murders, and the GB4 murders. Also I didn't want to cover such a long period of time that finding patterns would become meaningless. Take it for what it is worth to you (not you personally). I am not interested in having to defend my comment, IMO it becomes so tiresome, ugly, and not why we are here if every coment one makes is contested and the poster insulted for their stupidity. Just speaking for myself and not the other posters who contributed to this thread.

I share your opinion, entirely. If this is one of his, he was approximately 22.

I'm with you Redbird. Not here to convince anyone of anything. Too old and tired for that business.

Long Island woman Stephanie Wasilewski, 30, missing since Jan 27, 2013

This is NOT a victim, as far as we know yet.

BUT this woman has been missing, since Jan 27, 2013.
Her name is Stephanie Wasilewski
DOB: May 12, 1982 (she is 30 years old)
She was last seen at 458 42nd street in Lindenhurst (Long Island) NY
She was last seen by her boyfriend JK

I found the info yesterday on this website:

http://www.facebook.com/MissingAbductedJustice
Stephanie Wasilewski

For whatever reason, there has not been any newsreports on her disappearence yet even though a missing report has been filed.

309915_10151216851581408_1813527618_n.jpg

I Researched further and found additional info:

Here are some details of interest found on SW's boyfrind JK's FB:

http://www.facebook.com/ninabonita910#!/john.keating.359126

January 28 at 3:11am posted by her boyfriend JK: Yes she left her phone here so I have it

January 28 at 3:17am posted by her boyfriend JK:: don't think that she's getting high because she was doing really good last time I seen a

Feb 2, 2013 posted by SW´s siter on FB: which rehab jordan? a missing persons report has been filed with the suffolk county police department

Here are some details of interest found on one of her relatives FB:

http://www.facebook.com/ninabonita910#!/john.keating.359126

JK is the bf, as you point out, not a relative per se, right? Look at some of the posts made on that page before the disappearance; most odd.

I think there's often no missing (adult) person news stories because, in the absence of signs of foul play, it's assumed (at least for the frist couple of weeks) there's a good chance the missing person has found a new love interest, or is escaping an abusive relationship, or is on a drug bender, etc.

JK is the bf, as you point out, not a relative per se, right? Look at some of the posts made on that page before the disappearance; most odd.

I think there's often no missing (adult) person new stories because, in the absence of signs of foul play, it's assumed there's a good chance the missing person has found a new love interest, or is escaping an abusive relationship, or is on a drug bender, etc.

Thanks for the correction.
And yes some of Jk's posts are indeed very odd and worrying.
The info that SW left her phone behind does not look good IMO.
It might indicate that she either didn´t leave on her own will, OR somone asked her to meet without her phone.

Ran across this while looking for Lattingtown victim matches. Sorry if this is a repeat. I just wanted to drop this here before I forget or can't find it again.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/seymour_jamie.html (Note the ref. to Port Authority)

Found a mugshot of her from 2003, it was from Lawrenceville, GA :

http://www.justmugshots.com/georgia/lawrenceville/1862246

Jamie Diane Seymour

Name: Jamie Diane Seymour
Arrest Date: 2003-07-10
JustMugshots ID: 1862246
Charges: 16-10-25 * Giving False Name Or Information
16-10-26 * False Report Of A Crime

Just want to share this recent Long Island missing case.
17 (or 16) years old Ashley Murray, of Peconic NY, have been missing since Monday Feb 25, 2013.

This case has been reported as a possible suicide, however a report from yesterday might point to somthing different:

NY NY - Ashley Murray - 16 years old - Peconic - 25-Feb-2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This is my post over at that thread:

The info, from this most recent newreport (highligted in red by me), doesen't that point to that LE suspect something other than suicide?

http://suffolktimes.timesreview.com...-on-for-bullied-teen-police-to-address-media/

Southold police update Ashley Murray investigation
By Jennifer Gustavson | 03/01/2013 4:00 PM

Quotes:

"Southold Town police are working with several other agencies, including the FBI, state police, Suffolk County Police Department, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and the Shelter Island Police Department, according to the release."

"Law enforcement officials are expected to hold a press briefing Friday to report the steps they’ve taken since Ashley’s disappearance, which Southold Town Police Chief Martin Flatley said includes calling in the FBI and personality profilers."

"police feared a search party could contaminate evidence"

Was reading up on Stephanie Wasilewski. Looked at JK facebook. And I agree that some of his post are very odd. Some of them seemed angry at a woman posted very shortly after SW went missing. Unless if he moved on in just a few weeks I would think that these post were towards her.
Seems so hard to tell now days with domestic murders being so common.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back