Unclassified Victims **MERGED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi All, im a long time lurker and have never really had anything valuble to add to these discussions but have just read a report in westchestern news12 about Dana Bonnano and it states she is described as 5-foot-1, 110 pounds, blonde, with brown eyes, and was last seen wearing a blue dress.

I found this interseting as all the other girls have been short

http://westchester.news12.com/news/carmel-high-school-grad-dana-bonnano-still-missing-1.5816571

IMO, her height, weight, hair color and age are concerning...then add Brooklyn, the club scene, parties on boats, she had TWO cell phones which are both going to voicemail, her mother and friends received cryptic texts and add to the above the fact that she went missing on a Monday night in JULY.

These details are disturbing as it relates to LISK but also, if unrelated, do not bode well for a good outcome.

Ran across this while looking for Lattingtown victim matches. Sorry if this is a repeat. I just wanted to drop this here before I forget or can't find it again.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/seymour_jamie.html (Note the ref. to Port Authority)

I just want to say that the reason I am here at Websleuths is in part because of Jamie Diane Seymour. We were childhood friends and I am still to this day friends with her older sister. I have feared something occurred at or near The Port Authority that caused Jamies disappearence since Day 1. Just for the record, Jamie's Charley Project page states that she was in en route to the Port Authority when she was last heard from. This is incorrect and Meaghan of CP has been notified to edit this info as well as add some new info. Jamie was actually inside of the Port Authority when she was last heard from, she was calling her father for a ride home bak to NJ. By the time efforts were made to view any security footage on the day she was there, the video was already unavailable or recorded over. Jamie was struggling with drug addiction at the time and was unfortunately prostituting herself as well. My worst fear is that her being missing is connected to all of this somehow!

I just want to say that the reason I am here at Websleuths is in part because of Jamie Diane Seymour. We were childhood friends and I am still to this day friends with her older sister. I have feared something occurred at or near The Port Authority that caused Jamies disappearence since Day 1. Just for the record, Jamie's Charley Project page states that she was in en route to the Port Authority when she was last heard from. This is incorrect and Meaghan of CP has been notified to edit this info as well as add some new info. Jamie was actually inside of the Port Authority when she was last heard from, she was calling her father for a ride home bak to NJ. By the time efforts were made to view any security footage on the day she was there, the video was already unavailable or recorded over. Jamie was struggling with drug addiction at the time and was unfortunately prostituting herself as well. My worst fear is that her being missing is connected to all of this somehow!

Did the police check the direction her phone traveled? It pings off the towers en route to where she went. Ask her sister. The family has the right to know.

Did the police check the direction her phone traveled? It pings off the towers en route to where she went. Ask her sister. The family has the right to know.

She didn't have a phone at the time. She asked a passerby if she could please use their phone to call her father which she did.

Wow, that's Maureen's Maureen's story to a T, Jilly! Her CP page piqued my interest because of the mention of NYPA, but I had no idea her disappearance was so similar to Maureen's. Thanks for posting that, and thanks for asking CP to update her info. Have you read Maureen's thread? If so, can you see any other possible similarities between her and Jamie?

Jilly, if that is Jamie in your profile pic, IMO, she resembles one of the two Jane Doe/UID sketches of OP recovered victims.

Wow, that's Maureen's Maureen's story to a T, Jilly! Her CP page piqued my interest because of the mention of NYPA, but I had no idea her disappearance was so similar to Maureen's. Thanks for posting that, and thanks for asking CP to update her info. Have you read Maureen's thread? If so, can you see any other possible similarities between her and Jamie?

MountainKat can you PM Maureen's thread please? I would definitely be interested in reading it. Thanks

Jilly, if that is Jamie in your profile pic, IMO, she resembles one of the two Jane Doe/UID sketches of OP recovered victims.

The photo is of Jamie when she was in high school. Which sketch are you referring too? Can you send me a link or image of it? Thanks

Jane Doe 9098 can't be Jamie, though. Some of her remains were discovered in 1996.

And Jane Doe 6 was discovered in 2000, if memory serves. So not Jamie either.

But we still have a lot of unidentified remains from both Ocean Parkway and Manorville.

In light of the JB arrest for Colleen and Rita's murders, I am bumping this thread. JB is 48 years old. So, he could have been involved in many of the cases here.
He was born in 1966 which makes him a young adult by 1986/87. I am going to comb through all of the posts here. I don't know about anyone else but I would like to know more about the girl with the pig necklace, the woman found in the suitcases/laundry bags and some of the mid 1980s case.

Unless there is some new link to these victims, I really don't think it will be productive to speculate on whether JB committed all these murders. LE has said they can only link him to one other case. I think we should leave it at that. We already have speculation that the LISK committed every murder from Long Island to Arizona for the last twenty years. I don't think there is just one bogeyman.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbrown@spartanburgcounty.
Back