Undercover drug transaction video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will NG cover this tonight....or will she be doing Tiger Woods stuff? Anyone heard?

hee-hee-hee.... what do you think?

I'll bet you an ether-jello shooter or an internet ice cream cone that she won't.

Then again, she surprised me Monday nite.

Oh well, as long as you'll share your ice cream, then I won't mind if I'm wrong. ;)

hee-hee-hee.... what do you think?

I'll bet you an ether-jello shooter or an internet ice cream cone that she won't.

Then again, she surprised me Monday nite.

Oh well, as long as you'll share your ice cream, then I won't mind if I'm wrong. ;)

man, and here i was thinking an ether shooter was gonna be a bad hangover for sure!!!

I couldn't quite figure that part out. It looked to me that her eyes were cut over toward the steering wheel, so what did she see? I'm so slow LOL

Squealing tires and flashing lights?
Even better if there were a few weapons brandished.

Seeing him make that transaction is a far cry from what he told Dana Treen...Imagine that...JMO

Open mouth, insert foot
shame.gif
lol :)

Squealing tires and flashing lights?
Even better if there were a few weapons brandished.

Yeah, I just thought the 'uh oh' came from whatever she saw the UC agent doing.............you're right, though, squealing tires would sure get your attention!

So if Misty's ID, phone and camera were in K's car, WTH does she use her purse for? I've got news for her; IMO she had it all in her purse and LE had a ball sniffing through it.

I am starting to wonder if Misty was just getting K's name out there as a player.

Just popping in real quick to comment on this video.

Wow, it's really obvious now that Misty's meek, confused, little girl, I'm so dense I can't tell a blanket story straight act, was just that an act. That girl is much tougher and wiser than she was given credit for.

Now visualize for a moment the Misty on the drug videos is the real Misty with Haleigh the night she disappeared.

And thanks Ron for removing an entire suspect pool of dope boys. Moves you right on up the list a few notches. ;)

This video has more footage from the UC videos - the last sell, at Spinners when they were busted - it is very obvious from this tape that Ron made this deal - right in the car, right before LE showed up. Good luck Ron with that innocent stuff.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=36457
Yep.

Am I the only one who gets the impression that LE was intentionally waiting until they could catch Ron as red-handed as they had Misty for those months?

ICBW, but the timing of things seems that way, to me. :waitasec:

Either way, none of the facts, videos, comments, or timing of events mesh with RC and TN's attempts to portray Ron as mere collateral damage in LE's war against Misty.

I couldn't quite figure that part out. It looked to me that her eyes were cut over toward the steering wheel, so what did she see? I'm so slow LOL

Probably noticed the police car pulling up in the driver's side mirror. The movement probably caught her eye.

Yeah, I just thought the 'uh oh' came from whatever she saw the UC agent doing.............you're right, though, squealing tires would sure get your attention!

She's lucky the squealing tires weren't from an impending collision, considering she wasn't wearing a seat belt.

Something about seeing her sit there so aloof without one just hit me as a sad metaphor for the whole mindless and risky lifestyle ... the lifestyle that cost sweet little Haleigh her life, IMO. :no:

Probably noticed the police car pulling up in the driver's side mirror. The movement probably caught her eye.

IMO Ron was in on this, the way he looks around the dash & visor of the car, the things he said about drug dealers not wanting kids for bad debt, and the way he looks out the back window sees the police & hops out of the car
just seems to me, he was asked to help get Misty....oh, is he wearing a ring on his ring finger?

Yep.

Am I the only one who gets the impression that LE was intentionally waiting until they could catch Ron as red-handed as they had Misty for those months?

ICBW, but the timing of things seems that way, to me. :waitasec:

Either way, none of the facts, videos, comments, or timing of events mesh with RC and TN's attempts to portray Ron as mere collateral damage in LE's war against Misty.

Misty points and says "There's my brother...<laughs>..."
It was a family rodeo roundup at Spinners that day. Yehaw.

What I read on the faces in the drug sales videos: Misty show professionalism, confidence, enjoyment, focus. In the last scene, she does show effects of hangover including slower speech and stiff facial muscles, but certainly is still professional and in control.

Ron face shows fatigue, and reluctance to be involved in these activities, regret.

Funny, but I think Ron was bolting from the car without regard to what would happen to Misty. I believe he was abandoning her.

I just read expressions (right side of face only) ... I don't analyze the words, but I love to read others' analyses of verbal clues. Very enlightening. Fascinating. :twocents:

I am starting to wonder if Misty was just getting K's name out there as a player.

I would have never thought Misty was capable of such three days ago, but after looking at her on these video's I see a much more greater possibility of her using her criminal mind.

What I read on the faces in the drug sales videos: Misty show professionalism, confidence, enjoyment, focus. In the last scene, she does show effects of hangover including slower speech and stiff facial muscles, but certainly is still professional and in control.

Ron face shows fatigue, and reluctance to be involved in these activities, regret.

Funny, but I think Ron was bolting from the car without regard to what would happen to Misty. I believe he was abandoning her.

I just read expressions (right side of face only) ... I don't analyze the words, but I love to read others' analyses of verbal clues. Very enlightening. Fascinating. :twocents:

I don't see reluctance on Ron'spart as he is counting out pills or making deals. I don't even see it on him when he is talking about Haleigh and how everyone knows him - in typical fashion as he did with restaurants - he expects preferential treatment because of Haleigh and he doesn't hesitate to throw Haleigh's name out there. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow