Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gosh. It's lucky you were locked for a change!! I too, am guilty of never locking up - we live in the country. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but it might not hurt to call it in. Just in case it has happened to anyone else, or they can track someone's movements.
I'm happy you're safe, and who knows? I may have to give in and start locking up, too.

Y'all better lock those doors! The worst thing you can do is get lulled into that false sense of security. Crime has NO address.

My parents live in the boonies and the entire end of the cul de sac is all owned by my relatives. In total there are 4 houses. They are nosy too, all of them, so if something shady goes down, Granny will know it! Well, dad doesn't lock their house and guess who gets robbed? Out in the safe country? My step-mothers jewels.

Don't be fooled. Scary people out there know the good people out in the country live relaxed lives. Prime targets. IMO. Err on the side of caution. And keep your guns loaded!

That being said, I just got home and realized I was hungry. Just thought I'd share that random tidbit.

Gosh. It's lucky you were locked for a change!! I too, am guilty of never locking up - we live in the country. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but it might not hurt to call it in. Just in case it has happened to anyone else, or they can track someone's movements.
I'm happy you're safe, and who knows? I may have to give in and start locking up, too.

I know. This has never happened to me before. I was on the run to a dinner so I tried calling it in when I got there but was told I need to make a report in person and have the cops come to my house, which I will do in the AM. Thank goodness they didn't get in... I will be locking everything up diligently from here on out. Sucks, but obviously necessary. My folks have lived in the country for 20 some odd years and have always felt safe and NEVER locked a thing. Over the past few years it has become a popular crime target for just that reason. Crack heads are getting smarter. They have had multiple robberies in the outlying areas as an evergrowing trend. They are locked and doublebarreled now, Sad to see the old days gone. It is very disconcerting to feel you are now not safe in your own home.

:thud: I am shocked at the number of people that are not locking their doors and post here!

I know. This has never happened to me before. I was on the run to a dinner so I tried calling in in when I got there but was told I need to make a report in person and have the cops come to my house, which I will do in the AM. Thank goodness they didn't get in... I will be locking everything up diligently from here on out. Sucks, but obviously necessary. My folks live in the country for 20 some odd years and have always felt safe and NEVER locked a thing. Over the past few years it has become a popular crime target for just that reason. Crack heads are getting smarter. They have had multiple robberies in the outlying areas as an evergrowing trend. They are locked and doublebarreled now, Sad to see the old days gone. It is very disconcerting to feel you are now not safe in your own home.

Good Grief, pip, I'm glad your safe. PLEASE lock your home even when you are inside....and don't forget to keep your car locked too. My goodness, you of all peeps...I'll leave the podium now!:rocker:

That part amazes me! She's been arrested, she's in an interrogation room with a homicide detective, she knows (and most certainly remembers) she killed Travis and it doesn't phase her in the least.

She is so selfish, self-absorbed and in love with herself that she is most interested in making herself more comfortable--it's too cold, where's her purse, take the handcuffs off, etc.

She is very adept at not showing emotions that will compromise her act--she's never going to say she was jealous of other women, she'll never admit she was seething at not being the girl he was taking to Cancun--she thinks by just sitting there as if she didn't hear the question she is somehow getting away with it.

Travis was dumping her, someone with no sexual or personal boundaries, who introduced him to the world of casual sex--for a Good Mormon Girl. She must have had utter contempt for those girls--I think Lisa Andrews was lucky she was never injured by Jodi.

Jodi is all about her image--and she'll never allow that to falter. She's truly sick.

If she didn't find out that Mimi had already turned Travis down as far as dating/husband material until after Travis was dead, I wonder what the look on her face was when she DID find out. "Oopsy! My bad! Guess I didn't have to go QUITE as far as I did ..."

Good Grief, pip, I'm glad your safe. PLEASE lock your home even when you are inside....and don't forget to keep your car locked too. My goodness, you of all peeps...I'll leave the podium now!:rocker:

Ha Ha! INSIDE joke, but you are so right. Well, some of us think we can get by on good karma and flow free n easy without worrying. I forget that crackheads don't use the karmamanometer when choosing their next victim. ;)

:thud: I am shocked at the number of people that are not locking their doors and post here!

LOL! The first thing that came into my mind was "these sleuthers are effing nutz!"

I have an alarm system and security cameras. When I'm out for long periods, I log on from my laptop to check out the video from the camera. I took these precautions when my house was burglarized within the first week after I bought it.

She want to see the pictures so she can formulate her alibi around them. Plus she has a morbid curiosity. Unbelieveable!

I noticed when she started to tell her ninja story to Det. Flores, she kind of stopped and he encouraged her to go and right then out of nowhere she asked to see the pictures again. It has so obvious that she wanted to see the pictures so she knew what she was going to say.

BTW...
your quote:
Neurotics dream of castles in the sky; Psychotics live in the castles; cindy anthony cleans them.

F'ng love it. Whisp, you so nailed this one. A keeper. Apparently Jodi's mom cleans them too!

If she didn't find out that Mimi had already turned Travis down as far as dating/husband material until after Travis was dead, I wonder what the look on her face was when she DID find out. "Oopsy! My bad! Guess I didn't have to go QUITE as far as I did ..."

In the interrogation videos, Jodi says she knew this and that about Travis because "the bishop told her" or "she called the bishop to find out."

Anyone else find this bishop a little too Chatty Cathy?

Sorry, I don't remember which video, but I think 1 or 2 -- Jodi asks what kind of gun he has and then says she just bought one. When he says they probably found it - Jodi says "I was taking it somewhere" or "I was going somewhere."

Flores just completely blew her off, but you could tell Jodi was dying for him to ask her about the gun. LOL I wonder what she would have said.

In the interrogation videos, Jodi says she knew this and that about Travis because "the bishop told her" or "she called the bishop to find out."

Anyone else find this bishop a little too Chatty Cathy?
Well, unless she is just her typical, usual Lying Cathy...

Det Flores is pretty amazing. To sit there so cool and calm with JA after having been involved in the house investigation and also attending Travis's autopsy. I know this all part of his job but credit due!

I couldn't imagine waxing the whole thing (front, back and in between!!) without having a reason (aka sexy time!) and she hadn't seen TA since April so there's no way she is hairless nearly 2 months later! She either was having sex with other people/planning to have sex with Ryan Burns (while she claims she was being monogamous with TA), or premeditated the trip to TA. I'm sure the defense could pay some crock to explain she had "selective alopecia" of the hooha or whatever to explain it away. I know of women and men who do some hair management during periods of celibacy but I don't know of anyone who waxes for the fun of it! It's not cheap for someone pinching pennies to get done! When/if she got her nails done on Salinas, she took a cosmetic approach to her pelvic region or whatever that awesome quote from JM was lol!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Oh I forgot about that awesome quote..gonna have to go find it now... I know I lol'd when I heard it...

On tape #5 @08:00 JA is boo-hooing and says "I'm feeling all the thigs I'm going to miss out on" "It's just not fair!" "I know he's in a good place and I know he's fine, he's doing great" I know is family is going through all this, and I know its temporary" OMG !! I can't believe she said that! What a psycho, evil, no soul, heartless biotch!!!

All I can say is I am SICK of watching Jodi getting creative in the interrogation room.

And it makes me wonder why Nancy Grace {especially} thinks playing those videos over and over and over again is going to add to her show. I have to turn HLN right away now when she comes on!!!!! :banghead:

Det Flores is pretty amazing. To sit there so cool and calm with JA after having been involved in the house investigation and also attending Travis's autopsy. I know this all part of his job but credit due!

Amen. He probably was using all of his energy to not just reach out and choke the truth out of that coy little self-pitying snotrag.

BBM: Amen to that!

PIP
Amen. He probably was using all of his energy to not just reach out and choke the truth out of that coy little self-pitying snotrag.

I thought the same thing!

PIP

I thought the same thing!

Her lips are just too much to look at. :facepalm:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps