DNA Solves
DNA Solves

EllieFreed

Reaction score
So I've called this one in. I haven't seen any posts about it on here but this:
Missing Person / NamUs #MP79738
and this
Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP79136

Are undoubtedly the same person. I called them to let them know so I don't know when I'll get an update. I called the sheriff and got directed to an investigator. I had to leave a message since they were out. There are no graphic images in any of the links provided.

I will update if I hear anything back.

Those links arent opening for me. Can you include their info in this thread and why you think they match?

Curious if something as simple as last name mismatch explains why this took the excellent work of @EllieFreed to figure out. Banks have struggled for decades now to handle culturally Latin last name conventions: the hyphenations or lack thereof, the sequence switching. It’s something I really hope AI helps solve for.

Curious if something as simple as last name mismatch explains why this took the excellent work of @EllieFreed to figure out. Banks have struggled for decades now to handle culturally Latin last name conventions: the hyphenations or lack thereof, the sequence switching. It’s something I really hope AI helps solve for.

I'm going to add some notes here but after that I won't update this thread for awhile for the families privacy. I spoke with an investigator about a half hour ago and they are doing everything they can to test the DNA and see if it's a link to the family of the missing person. There are several factors at play here they need to consider but they are working on it. They said they'd update me on the case tomorrow but after that I'm sure it'll take some time to get everything that needs to be done..done. Hopefully, this case will get solved and the family can have some closure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back