Unusual ties to Casey's "work" number

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what work #? what job did she have when Caylee went missing?

How did you link him to the Reemed site? He seems to be an attorney for the music and entertainment/movie industry as well as BMI copywrite for artists. Being from Nashville, I know many of these types of attorneys. But I get confused at what sounds from what you described as a site with sex toys that can be used on children?? Suggesting perhaps the unthinkable?

I viewed the entire website, at
http://www.showbizlaw.net/page2.html

The info you are asking about is listed under the Check out their internet and multimedia clients page on the company website.

And I should say I'm not implicating anyone in particular here, she may be pointing at someone who works there or saying that that is a client? Who knows in this crazy mixed up world of hers, I'm just showing the unusual items tied to that number that I found.

speculation

right, but go to white pages dot com and plug in the number as a reverse lookup and see what it gives you...
White pages is not always accurate. My personal number from 10 years ago at a different address still shows up there. I think its a mistake (typo) somewhere down the line and has caused the connection with this gentleman and several other business. The website seems to be for a reasonably large business, so why would this man but a wrong number on his website?

I viewed the entire website, at
http://www.showbizlaw.net/page2.html

The info you are asking about is listed under the Check out their internet and multimedia clients page on the company website.

And I should say I'm not implicating anyone in particular here, she may be pointing at someone who works there or saying that that is a client? Who knows in this crazy mixed up world of hers, I'm just showing the unusual items tied to that number that I found.

speculation

Is it the Reemco link? I would really rather not click past the blue intro page unless I have to...

OK I think I'm following you now. Yes that is indeed interesting finds you have there! How strange this person's intials are WW too. Concidence? That sure is a bunch of them!

Good points. For instance my husbands Aunt was married to the V.P. of ABC Liquors back in the early days. Now I know the Holloway family still owns ABC and the son or grandson took it over. Not sure who you (wings) are talking about in the ABC family and not sure how they are connected to the Caylee Anthony case.

IIRC Casey had ABC listed in her phone, she was not a bar manager so why did she have it there? She maybe managed the shot girls as a volunteer thing for tony but she would have no reason to contact ABC.

speculation

Is it the Reemco link? I would really rather not click past the blue intro page unless I have to...

Its not as bad as its been made to seem. I really only saw a couple of things that could remotely be deemed sexual in a far-fetched nature.

I clicked on the reemco link from that site and got Trojan that was caught just in time..Just a FYI

:eek:

I tried the number on several reverse number lookup sites and they all came back to the Law Office mentioned above. I don't think this is a number Casey justed pulled out of thin air but can't figure out why she'd have that number and claim it as her work number. Doesn't make sense, just like alot of things in this case!

I was at EarthDay Birthday and I don't remember that band. I know it was probably on the Local stage, but I still don't remember them. Sevendust is one of my favorite bands. I saw that in her icon photobucket account and just cringed. In fact I'm going to see them next month at the Citrus Bowl. Hey maybe that is why Casey wants to travel? So she can go see Sevendust too? I would love to run into her there! <evil grin>

They were there in 2000, but if you read C's myspace before it was closed to private they talked about it wasn't the same as it used to be and talked about Sevendust etc were the groups that made it special for them.

speculation

They were there in 2000, but if you read C's myspace before it was closed to private they talked about it wasn't the same as it used to be and talked about Sevendust etc were the groups that made it special for them.

speculation

OH OK, well still, I have been to all of them since EDBD 5 with Creed. So I was there! lol Thanks for explaining!

Its not as bad as its been made to seem. I really only saw a couple of things that could remotely be deemed sexual in a far-fetched nature.

The part I found disturbing on that site was an item a roaster? It was listed as child safe or kid friendly, and gave demonstrations on how to use it, I clicked away at that point as I have a family and was disgusted at the idea that it was supposed to be funny. I'm not a prude but there is a line that I feel shouldn't be crossed.

imo

The part I found disturbing on that site was an item a roaster? It was listed as child safe or kid friendly, and gave demonstrations on how to use it, I clicked away at that point as I have a family and was disgusted at the idea that it was supposed to be funny. I'm not a prude but there is a line that I feel shouldn't be crossed.

imo

I didnt click on the pictures to see any description or demonstration....sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum