UPDATE- Bin Laden is Dead-President spoke

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think lying about killing the most wanted criminal on earth is different from lying about having an affair. The repercussions if the lie is exposed are vastly different. Obama would go down in history as the biggest on the face of the earth, the worst president ever and the man who single-handedly made our country the laughing stock of the world. People dislike what Clinton did and how he lied about it but Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII.

Besides, it's not just Obama who would be facing the risk of scandalous and career killing lying. So would several military officials, the Navy Seals, all of the president's cabinet, CIA officials, etc. That would be the grandest and stupidest conspiracy of all time. What reason would all of them have to lie about something that would ruin them?

Too bad we can't ask Nixon.

TEN (10) years it took to "get" OBL, then his body gets deep sixed in the ocean, and his death pics get locked in the same vault Obama's birth certificate came out of, close to an election? "Interesting" is the best word I can come up with.

My opinion only

Just putting a safe reminder out there. WS does not allow personal attacks, and while this issue is a heated issue, please attack the post not the poster! I would hate for this thread to get shut down.

IMO, this photo will win photo of the decade. If there is such a thing. Regardless, it's likely going down in History as one of the great documented historic moments in US History.

What a photo. Such focus and tension.

The shot of Hilary says it all.

They were holding their breaths hoping against hope that we got our target without any US casualties.

Not taking anything from this photo, because I do think it is a great photo.

But, I heard on the radio this morning that Hill Clinton said she was most likely not reacting to what she saw/heard but she was probably trying to hold in a "spring time allergy sneeze" (or did she say cough???).

I'll see what I can find.

I really think she should have left it alone and let people think she was reacting to the tension of the situation. Sounds much better than a sneeze or a cough.

ETA: Links

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/breakingnews/article_212362776.shtml

"I am somewhat sheepishly concerned that it was my preventing one of my early spring allergic coughs. So it may have no great meaning whatsoever," Clinton added.

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpps/news/...about-timing-of-iconic-photo-nt11-jgr_3802065

"I am somewhat sheepishly concerned that it was my preventing one of my early spring allergic coughs," she said. "So, it may have no great meaning whatsoever."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
endoplazmikretikulum95