UPDATE Identity Confirmed As Caylee 12-19-2008 ME Info

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is clear now that the rumor about duct tape stuck to her mouth in not true. It would have come off with the tissue and would not have miraculously reattached itself to the bare bone that was found. There MIGHT have been other duct tape in the bag, near the bag, or near the skull but unless it was put onto the skull AFTER the tissue deteriorated away from the skull, it was NOT over her mouth. RUMORS are not true, just as the RUMOR regarding the name of the meter reader was not true.

being wrapped all the way around her head and embedded in her hair could very well keep it in place

good grief Geraldo just said the state will have a hard time proving murder- I disagree. he said she should take the plea bargain right now and take the 15 years

Whether or not there was ducttape on her mouth or in the bag with her or whatever the case is ..... bottom line - she didnt tie herself up in a garbage bag and walk herself out into the middle of the swampy woods....:bang:

also want to add that ME, FBI and OCSO reps handled the presser very professionally.

The skeleton not showing trauma could mean the whole scenario was even more heinous and planned. I'll never believe that Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool. There was not enough time according to pings and Casey being at the home for that to happen, and she could have called 911 to try and revive Caylee. Any true accident would have been much easier to explain. I haven't listened to the press conference, but I'm wondering if it was said that the skeleton had no soft tissue. Maybe the skull did still have some connective tissue if there was duct tape. It's too bad Caylee wasn't found in August when maybe some tissue was left that could have shown bruising around the face and neck.

You would have thought he would have something else to say besides whining. What a piece of work.!

Hey, I missed the very beginning of JB but did I hear him whining about not being the first to tell Casey, instead a member of the clergy did? This guy is unbelievable ::waitasec:

That is correct. He asked if he could be notified first so that he could inform his client...that they extend that courtesy. When they did not do that, he called them unprofessional. He said he anticipated this and had one of his attorneys there just in case.

Now...during the press conference Dr. G. was very clear that the protocol in such a case where the next of kin is in jail is for her office to notify the jail and the jail will have a pastor inform next of kin.

Baez, IMHO, was setting LE to be damned if they did or did not. If they had informed him he could have later accused the ME of not following protocol. Instead, he gets to publicly accuse them of being unprofessional.

It is clear now that the rumor about duct tape stuck to her mouth in not true. It would have come off with the tissue and would not have miraculously reattached itself to the bare bone that was found. There MIGHT have been other duct tape in the bag, near the bag, or near the skull but unless it was put onto the skull AFTER the tissue deteriorated away from the skull, it was NOT over her mouth. RUMORS are not true, just as the RUMOR regarding the name of the meter reader was not true.

I think you are right about this. IIRC, the press leak was something like "a bag was found...skull rolled out... duct tape around the mouth". I wonder if the person leaking the information meant that duct tape was found around the mouth of the BAG, not the mouth of the skull.

Hey, I missed the very beginning of JB but did I hear him whining about not being the first to tell Casey, instead a member of the clergy did? This guy is unbelievable ::waitasec:

IMO Jose Baez is nothing but a whiny idiot. I call him the "Cracker Jacks Box" attorney as I am certain that it's where he obtained his law degree. He should be utterly and completely ashamed of himself! I think that people reap what they sow, and in this case everything is going to come back to bite he, his scheme team and Casey squarely on their arses!

I am not so cerain that the duct tape was not where rumor has placed it. Dr. G declarred that it was a Homicide based in large part on the state, condition and positioning of the remains and the immediate scene. Something about the lay out of the body told her that this was a very deliberate and heinous act, and not an accident or an improper disposal of human remains. About the only thing that we have heard so far, that would rise to that standard would be some form of obvious restraint, such as duct tape across the face.

Me thinks this just finally went from kaseo to, "oh, Casey"..... what have you done?????

Perhaps we could enlist the help of the meter reader in the search for the make-believe nanny that killed Caylee?

Baez said that Casey says she didn't do it and there is so much we don't know about that will come out at trial...now what???!!!! Why wait until trial? Sheeeeesh....

her daughters beem missing for 6 months
her remains were just found in a garbage bag around the block from her house
and still we have to hear that she is withholding information
so sick of her and her stupid lawyer

Caylee may God bless you

Upon the information released today, they are far from Murder 1 or the DP.

Respectfully disagree. They have Caylee's DNA from evidence in her home. They do not need the paternal DNA to identify her.

Have we heard a statement from Ga or Ca yet? I cant get the fox live cam. Could someone let me know what was said,thank you!

Baez said that Casey says she didn't do it and there is so much we don't know about that will come out at trial...now what???!!!! Why wait until trial? Sheeeeesh....

No kidding. Been saying that for awhile about his "we will all understand in his opening statement". There is nobody to protect now Baez. Let her come clean with the conspiracy now, since we all know you won't ever let her take the stand in her own defense because she is beyond believable. She lies and lies and lies and lies even when she doesn't need to lie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back