*UPDATED* Trial Date May 9, 2011!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know about you, but I woke up this morning, this first day of January 2011, with a smile on my face.

It's a new year. It's a brand new start. I plan to lose weight, shape up my finances, and be the best new aunt I can be.

But most of all, the thing I am looking forward to the most, is JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!

Five months, you guys!!!! In five months, the trial starts! This year is the YEAR for Justice for Caylee!!!! I'm teary eyed just thinking about it!

Finally, after almost three miserable years of motions, dumb defense tactics, and endless waiting and hoping, it will come this year!!! You hear it, Caylee? That's happiness and peace coming your way!!! And we here on earth, who never met you, but love you so much, will it see through for you!

Happy 2011, my fellow Websleuths and Caylee justice followers! This year is Caylee's year, FINALLY!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!! THIS YEAR! COMING SOON!!!! JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

Is anyone else as excited and happy as I am? I can't help it. I have a good feeling about this year, especially justice wise.

And may Caylee's impending justice touch other cases, like Kyron Horman, Zahra Baker, and Jonathan Foster! May this be THE YEAR of justice for ALL missing and murdered children!

I am happy and excited to see this case finally come to trial. It is way overdue. I pray for justice for that sweet little girl.

I don't know about you, but I woke up this morning, this first day of January 2011, with a smile on my face.

It's a new year. It's a brand new start. I plan to lose weight, shape up my finances, and be the best new aunt I can be.

But most of all, the thing I am looking forward to the most, is JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!

Five months, you guys!!!! In five months, the trial starts! This year is the YEAR for Justice for Caylee!!!! I'm teary eyed just thinking about it!

Finally, after almost three miserable years of motions, dumb defense tactics, and endless waiting and hoping, it will come this year!!! You hear it, Caylee? That's happiness and peace coming your way!!! And we here on earth, who never met you, but love you so much, will it see through for you!

Happy 2011, my fellow Websleuths and Caylee justice followers! This year is Caylee's year, FINALLY!

Is anyone else as excited and happy as I am? I can't help it. I have a good feeling about this year, especially justice wise.

And may Caylee's impending justice touch other cases, like Kyron Horman, Zahra Baker, and Jonathan Foster! May this be THE YEAR of justice for ALL missing and murdered children!

Yes, yes, all you said and more!!!

Let's get this year started!....... :skip: :skip: :skip:

TWO more Sleeps! :woohoo: :pillowfight2:

I can't wait!................... :great:

now this is what I call...... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

........................................:party:

You know who is even happier that the new year is here and this case is finally going to come to trial?

The the men and women of OCSO and other law enforcement agencies who have been living and breathing this case since July 17th, 2008.

The Prosecutors and the legions of assistants who have poured over evidence, put together time lines, researched the motions, and done everything they possibly can to make sure the outcome of this trial is a guilty verdict.

All the other people who have had this case disrupt their lives since "Day 31". Witnesses, expert and non expert, people who were caught up in the circus through no fault of their own, and have been carried along on the waves this case has produced.

I think the sigh of relief that will escape the lips of all these people when a guilty verdict is returned will be heard all around the world. It will be the release of all the pent up breaths we have held as this case has lurched towards it's inevitable conclusion.

Will we get a guilty verdict that ensures the Death Penalty? I don't know. I do believe with all my heart that there will be a guilty verdict of some sort. So I too, am so excited that 2011 has arrived - the year that KC finally pays the price for what she did, and the year that Caylee can finally and truly rest in peace.

Even better.

Four months, 9 days to jury selection.

Four months, 16 days til trial.

2011: FINALLY!!

:party:

Just over four months to go!! I am so excited for Caylee! I know my year will be filled with thousand of amazing memories of family and friends, but it will always be Caylee's year! Caylee's voice will finally be heard. Through JA and LDB, Caylee's voice will speak to that jury of men and women. Through the words of OCSO, all the women and men of law enforcement, all the detectives, FBI and OCSO, Caylee's voice will be heard! Cindy and George Anthony can not stop it! Jose Baez and the defense can not stop it! Most importantly, Casey Anthony will not be able to do a damn thing about it! She will not be able to stifle Caylee Marie's voice this time!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I've been thinking about the first day in January forever in regards to Caylee. This is her year and I couldn't be more stoked and sad at the same time. My little girl will be graduating Kindergarten a month after this trial starts. I can't help but to think of Caylee as I see my daughter in girl scouts, soccer, dance and school. It's so unfair. I have to see some justice here and I'm not picky on how it comes down. I don't want ICA to breathe free air again...ever. Bless you Caylee..I think of you always.

Think about it though. For OCLE and SA this is just an ordinary murder case they have to get ready for trial made extra-ordinary by the fact that the defense attorney is continually ill prepared for court, files incomplete motions and pretty much has to be lead by the hand by the judge. Otherwise to SA this one is not that much different than any of the other cases they bring to trial. There have been no public statements made by them, nothing to indicate this case is special. Defense is the only one seeking to make this the trial of the century, which I doubt it will be. And for what reason. It should have been over and done with by now, long ago. Defense dragging their feet and the most incredible excuse is they need to find someone, anyone to take the blame other than their client. If this case was tried a year ago chances are the jailletters would not have come out, CA and GA would be going on with their lives now and they could see their daughter whenever they wished without worry of the visits being on the 6 o'clock news. And most importantly the State of Florida would not have had to pay out all that money. jmo

Think about it though. For OCLE and SA this is just an ordinary murder case they have to get ready for trial made extra-ordinary by the fact that the defense attorney is continually ill prepared for court, files incomplete motions and pretty much has to be lead by the hand by the judge. Otherwise to SA this one is not that much different than any of the other cases they bring to trial. There have been no public statements made by them, nothing to indicate this case is special. Defense is the only one seeking to make this the trial of the century, which I doubt it will be. And for what reason. It should have been over and done with by now, long ago. Defense dragging their feet and the most incredible excuse is they need to find someone, anyone to take the blame other than their client. If this case was tried a year ago chances are the jailletters would not have come out, CA and GA would be going on with their lives now and they could see their daughter whenever they wished without worry of the visits being on the 6 o'clock news. And most importantly the State of Florida would not have had to pay out all that money. jmo

Although I agree with you that the State/LE are not treating this case any different than any other case, I do have to think that when the victims are children/toddlers/babies, that it does hit them a little harder. It doesn't make them go about their job differently, I just believe that it gets to them.

Who could forget Jeff Ashton explaining what he believes to be Caylee's last breathing moments on this earth? I could tell he was struggling a little bit... which is what made it so powerful. I think anyone who has children takes crimes against children a little bit more personally. You don't even have to have children to take it personally. Children are so helpless. They can't fight back. I don't think the SA or LE are immune to this. They all admit it.

I've been watching Dr. G's show lately, trying to get a feel for how she operates and even she, says that children are different. It's harder. Doesn't make her go about her job any differently, it is just harder.

It is also a reason that I know I could not do what they do. I would have choked the crap out of Casey a long time ago. That smirk would have been wiped off her face so quick!

It will be interesting to see what is all said after the trial. I want to know how it was like working this case for the people who had to work it. Soon! Very soon!

Very true, LolaMoon. Death is different when it involves a child.

Very true, LolaMoon. Death is different when it involves a child.

Yep. I also think it hits those with children a bit harder, especially mothers. It makes me absolutely crazy. I could never see myself harming a fly, but let someone mess with my children and I'm a totally different person. It's almost scarey!

Casey Town to be built for media covering Casey Anthony trial
Media covering the Casey Anthony trial will be camped out at a large lot across from the Orange County Courthouse
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-casey-anthony-trial-20110225,0,6123593.story

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
BBM
:( Why not *Caylee Town*?

~Justice for Caylee~

Jinx and I owe you a coke! I was just thinking that also and feeling outraged!:banghead:

Well Hubby and I are not going to the Coca Cola 600 this year. I wouldn't miss this trial for the world! JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

Media covering the Casey Anthony trial will be camped out at a large lot across from the Orange County Courthouse
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-casey-anthony-trial-20110225,0,6123593.story

BBM

~Justice for Caylee~

Oh my hell! I just about spit my diet Coke out. I thought this said "Crazy Town" at first.

Which would also be appropriate. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

:innocent:

I was about to post the same thing and then read ahead. ANYTHING but "Casey Town"--what a sham!

Then again, maybe there is some play on the relevance to Hoovervilles here. That name was all about shame for the man who introduced us to the Great Depression. "Casey Town" should immediately make anyone think of the shame attached to ICA--the woman who introduced us to the depths of depravity to which she sank.

(Sorry. Feeling a bit salty tonight.)

Casey Town, a media village? As long as we establish that the village is named after it's resident idiot, I'm ok with the name.

BBM

~Justice for Caylee~

Thanks for posting this luv; I think we are going to see the start of this Big Top circus expoding. We are a little over 90 days out from trial and all the media *advertiser censored* will begin to descend on Orlando. The local news stations will duke it out to get the "breaking news of the day" and get their feeds or anchors on the cable and national network news networks each night. Another poster said it today that we'll all have to try to keep our wits about us. Websleuthers know this case inside and out. We have to realize that as the trial spins up, many so-called "expert talking heads" will not have done their homework and I think there will be mucho misinformation.

My sis has always said that KC will plead at the last minute; I don't agree -- if she does, it won't be until the jury convenes to deliberate. She can't wait to strut like a rock star into that courtroom and JB wants the cameras on him even more than KC.

Caylee, you are not forgotten and there are many, many people who know this is about justice for you, not about "Casey Town"!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back