Updates ~ Court clerk information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO, but I think that Ronald has always blamed one of the women in his life for any miseries that he "has suffered". Maybe this program was pointing out that he should take responsibility for his own actions and he just wasn't about to hear that.
kind of beside the point, but does anybody know which facilities are air conditioned and which aren't. Here in east Texas, we had something like 2 straight months of 100 plus degrees, and our humidity, is suffocating. I imagine Florida is worse. Anyway, I would think the comforts of certain facilities, would go a long way in inmates wanting to be here or there.

MADDADS: The course ronald cummings has taken.

Men Against Destruction Defending Against Drugs and Social Disorder.

http://maddads.com/national/about-us/

:drink:
I'm not sure somebody in prison for trafficking drugs, and who, as part of a plea deal, admitted to fighting over a gun, should be considered for this program.JMO, but it's people exactly like Ron, who this organization is fighting against. Oh, the irony. wow, but thanks for the link.

kind of beside the point, but does anybody know which facilities are air conditioned and which aren't. Here in east Texas, we had something like 2 straight months of 100 plus degrees, and our humidity, is suffocating. I imagine Florida is worse. Anyway, I would think the comforts of certain facilities, would go a long way in inmates wanting to be here or there.

AND, hes about to be going smoke free soon in prison!!! Wonder how well that will go over?

I guess therapy did Ronald about as much good as it's going to do for Casey. Glad to see that he's back in a real prison setting, that's the only therapy that he deserves.

I personally know somebody who was sentenced to eight years, applied and was transferred to Wakulla and within two weeks was begging to be transferred back out. LOL He said he would rather do hard time than to attend the victim impact panels and other meetings required. It may be a good program but I think it is tougher than some realize.
Bump to LMAO and say I kind of predicted :floorlaugh:this!!!!

Per Putnam docket info a second Motion for Post Conviction Relief has been filed by RC. Either that or he needed to amend his first Motion. (I consider that only because there is no denial of the first Motion noted.) This second docket entry is caled "Motion for..." rather than being referred to as an amendment, so I am thinking possibly the first one was denied and he is trying again.

Without access to the actual documents it is not possible to know for sure.

Per Putnam docket info a second Motion for Post Conviction Relief has been filed by RC. Either that or he needed to amend his first Motion. (I consider that only because there is no denial of the first Motion noted.) This second docket entry is caled "Motion for..." rather than being referred to as an amendment, so I am thinking possibly the first one was denied and he is trying again.

LOL, maybe he just wanted to update his resume to add his recent graduation.

Mmmmmm?!!!

Mmmmmm?!!!

Basically Ron is having issues dealing with the fact that Mama Annette or Teresa hasn't bribed or somehow gotten a Judge to melt and set aside his probable juvenile record and his extensive adult arrest record with every drug known to man, oh and set aside his missing child and the sketchy circumstances that goes with that, he just is having a hard time dealing with the hand he dealt himself. jmo

Levi just tweeted about Kim Picazio being granted a restraining order against the guy who wrote a book about this case... Kim is Crystals former lawyer and the restraining order centers around this case. Not sure which county to look in to get the info...

Levi just tweeted about Kim Picazio being granted a restraining order against the guy who wrote a book about this case... Kim is Crystals former lawyer and the restraining order centers around this case. Not sure which county to look in to get the info...

I think she lives in Ft. Lauderdale . Not 100% sure .

This thread is the one I check 1st every day, and I want to thank all of you industrious researchers, for keeping us updated.

Motion for Post Conviction Relief is usually filed in attempt to have a sentence modified. It is filed typically after all available appeals have failed. Ron filed this Motion as soon as he was apprised that his appeal had been denied. I expect this Motion will be denied also but, considering the Florida justice system as it appears to me, I now know better than to assume. My earlier comment about Ron getting out early had nothing to do with this Motion for Relief that he has filed. It has to do with him possibly being awarded double gain-time since his transfer to a facility that offers certain programs that award additional gain-time to participants. IOW, he could earn gain-time for participating in the programs in addition to the 15% gain-time inmates receive for good behavior. I believe Ron is subject to the 85% rule but it seems not all inmates are, so time will tell.

No, wanting a sentence modified would be called a Motion for a sentence reduction or modification of sentence.

Post conviction relief has to do with case errors, etc...

this link lays it all out better http://www.criminaldefenseattorneytampa.com/PracticeAreas/PostConviction.aspx

Rec'd this email about Snodgrass via vinelink.

The inmate for whom you registered, DANIEL SNODGRASS with offender number 46970, has been moved to an Unsupervised Custody status. As a result, this offender is no longer in custody, but is still under the supervision and control of the Florida Department of Corrections.

That means the person was moved back to county jail for a court hearing.

I just saw that Misty is in "Closed" custody, and Hope, Ron and Tommy are in "Medium" Custody.

Before I start assuming that I know what this means, could someone let me know what "closed" custody means?

I just looked it up and closed is with armed supervision! Medium is without armed supervision!

Shes probably got into a few fights.

I don't think it has to do with the length of their sentences but that Misty was in protective custody due to her age, and trying to keep her sequestered during her incarceration. So IMO the "close" or "closed" custody status is just another name for protective custody.

Misty has always been in "Close" custody. The only reason I can think of for this is the length of her prison sentence. The others are all "Medium" because they got much shorter sentences.

Pedophiles or "famous" or high risk..meaning that if prisoner were in open population they might be targeted by other inmates. She was put in closed to protect her.

Close custody is for those that are lifers and those that are considered flight risks. Usually those with long sentences start off with that level, but the DOC needs very little reason to put you under that level. There were inmates in my pod with 2 yr bids who had that level and they didn't even know why.

If you have an escape charge whether prior or current then you will go under that level.

and obviously the usual stuff like attacking guards or attempting to escape, bring in contraband, etc will net you that level.

but like I said..they can just put you there just to do it. It is classification that does this.

Close custody inmates cannot be out at night and cannot leave the gates without the damn squad lol. they also cannot go to a work camp.

Medium custody inmates can be out at night, get sent to work camp(not to be confused with work release)like minimum and community level inmates

custody level has nothing to do with PC and she is not in PC anyways. FL DOC also could care less about someone's age.

your custody level goes under review every 6-12 months

Wasn't this the program that was going to make a Judges heartstrings melt and throw out his MANDATORY MINIMUM?

Judges cannot waive mando mins in FL. The state attorney is the only one with that discretion and that happens before sentencing. I've never heard of it happening afterwards however maybe it can.
State attorneys are also the only ones who can waive tags such as PRR, habitual offender, violent career criminal, etc.
I'm goin to sleep but ill provide links about that if need be.

There's 3 possible reasons as to why the crew is getting gain time:

1. Mando min was waived anytime before sentencing

2. There are certain drug mando mins that allow gain time

3. FL DOC are morons (nothing new)

any of those 3 as I cannot think of anything else to explain it

This thread is the one I check 1st every day, and I want to thank all of you industrious researchers, for keeping us updated.

I also look at:

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

Same names over & over-with no regard to the consequences of one's actions. I have come to the conclusion this county is filled w/severe drug-related problems. One wonders just why that is; economic, socio, habituatual, learned, genetic, no consequences (RC comes to mind)!
Those arrested look 20 yrs older than they should, most look totally drugged out (check out their eyes! - e.g. check-out a "known name" in today's roster - what a frightening photo! And "no" you will not babysit my child!)
This area is filled with a high criminal element; from drug abuse to sexual abuse - We have witnessed undercover drug videos, we see a court case delayed for several years allowing potential for more sexual assaults to occur (UNK if DS guilty/innocent), the ratio of SO in the area makes one wonder if this is a popular gathering place for those of like minds, unsolved murders (I know of two) - And there are those that wonder how a child can just vanish into thin air? Quite frankly, I am surprised there haven't been more! I am shocked at all we have learned about this small area of the US and appalled that it is allowed to continue with the status quo. :twocents:

No, wanting a sentence modified would be called a Motion for a sentence reduction or modification of sentence.

Post conviction relief has to do with case errors, etc...

this link lays it all out better http://www.criminaldefenseattorneytampa.com/PracticeAreas/PostConviction.aspx

Ron is claiming prosecution errors. He entered a guilty plea but after being sentenced and sent to prison he decided that the SA who was part of his plea deal did not have jurisdiction. That was the basis of his appeal; the appeal was denied.

He then filed the Motion for Post Conviction Relief. There is no resolution to that Motion showing on Ron's docket info but a second entry of Motion for Post Conviction Relief is showing, so either he modified the first one or he filed a new Motion altogether. I do not believe we have seen documentation of what Ron's basis is for his Motions for Post Conviction Relief but it has been a long time now so it could be posted here somewhere and I am just not remembering it.

Whatever is going on in Ron's mind, he has convinced himself that he was wronged by the authorities, which I find interesting given those are the same authorities who worked with his attorney to get his charges reduced. It appears that even with a plea deal that Ronald agreed to, he is still not happy.

WHO CARES - what status they all are in jail thier is a missing little girl that should be the focus no matter how long its been.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back