Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question and a thought...does everyone believe she is deceased? Not that maybe Alex traded or sold her to traffickers for drugs or money?

I don't want to but I think she is deceased simply because LE believes she is and seems to have reason for that belief. I do hope I am wrong.

I do not see why they would have found clothing and other evidence if he traded her or sold her. He would simply take the child to the person, not hide evidence. Imo.

Agreed. I can’t think of any way for LE to know she’s at least injured unless they found her blood.

Agreed. I can’t think of any way for LE to know she’s at least injured unless they found her blood.
I can - pictures of her on the burner cell phone found at the house. But I think they have blood as well. IMO

I doubt police are concerned with drug charges related to this case, at this moment. But I know what you’re sayin’.

Unfortunately, that’s not always true. In the Abbey and Libby case, police investigating a brutal murder of two children seem to have arrested people for any relatively trivial crime they found along the way. (Perhaps not coincidentally, they’re begging for tips, two years later.) So, I hope this investigation stays focused.

Just a question and a thought...does everyone believe she is deceased? Not that maybe Alex traded or sold her to traffickers for drugs or money?
Yes on being deceased. :( I am hoping the scanner chatter produces something even though this will be awful. The family needs closure and that needs locking up forever with that smirk wiped off his face.

Unfortunately, that’s not always true. In the Abbey and Libby case, police investigating a brutal murder of two children seem to have arrested people for any relatively trivial crime they found along the way. (Perhaps not coincidentally, they’re begging for tips, two years later.) So, I hope this investigation stays focused.

Apples and Oranges comparison talking about Delphi in r/t this case.

In this situation, LE knows precisely who harmed ES.

They have the benefit of having a lot of information that investigators in the Delphi case lack.

Chiefly, Whodunnit.

JMO.

Last edited:

I agree. If they want people to come forward about who he was with Friday night or any other time, where he stayed, etc. they may not because of those reasons. A witness may themselves have a warrant, they may worry they were drinking or drugging with Alex knowing Alex had a warrant and conditions, or a variety of similar reasons. Many people sadly these days do not want to get involved in anything to begin with, and even less so if they have something to worry about themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504