Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The justice system Usually just puts bandaids on a bad situation. It seems to be a norm that parental rights outweigh what is best for the child.
I completely agree about the justice system. Don't know how to change it though. As far as parental rights, I'm not sure how that pertains here. Please explain.

I completely agree about the justice system. Don't know how to change it though. As far as parental rights, I'm not sure how that pertains here. Please explain.

That Alexander Whipple was in and out of foster homes. Maybe parental rights should have been terminated, and given AW a chance to live in a better home, he would have been a different person.

That Alexander Whipple was in and out of foster homes. Maybe parental rights should have been terminated, and given AW a chance to live in a better home, he would have been a different person.
That makes some sense. If he had of been adopted by a loving, supportive family his life may have taken a different path. His sister came from the same family and she isn't Satan. I think his first step down the wrong path likely happened very early in his life. It wasn't caught and corrected soon enough and now he's unredeemable. Maybe love is really all it takes. Hurts my heart to think of kids not getting even that. None of this had to happen. Poor Lizzy.

That makes some sense. If he had of been adopted by a loving, supportive family his life may have taken a different path. His sister came from the same family and she isn't Satan. I think his first step down the wrong path likely happened very early in his life. It wasn't caught and corrected soon enough and now he's unredeemable. Maybe love is really all it takes. Hurts my heart to think of kids not getting even that. None of this had to happen. Poor Lizzy.

We don't know enough about the life of this family. Or where the kids were brought up, by who...but it definitely seemed like as a teen AW was living with a stepmother who definitely didn't want him around. AW definitely had some issues with hatred, women...I think Lizzie just got all of AW's rage against the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shirleymae