Identified! UT - Beaver Co., WhtFem UP12045, 18-40, on train, Jan'14 - Amber Brown

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Long shot, but what about Terri Ann Fourcher? Went missing in Reno in 1996. She was 28, which would make her a couple of years older than the high end of the estimate. The description says she's blonde though her photo looks like brown hair. She was reportedly involved with drugs and prostitution.

http://dev6.netvip.com/Reno6/govern...isions-units/crimes-criminals/missing-persons and scroll down. Charley Project has the same information. California murderer Shermantine apparently claims her as a victim, but she hasn't been found.

Attachments

• train jane with Terrie Fourcher.png
    train jane with Terrie Fourcher.png
    469.9 KB · Views: 39
This might be a longshot, and I should have looked at her photo again but .. her front teeth remind me of someone that had either a tongue piercing or their lip done at some point. It's horrible for your teeth, the piercing can wear away at your gums if it's your lip (or monroe) since it will rest and hit it. Also the tongue messes with the teeth too. Otherwise her teeth look like she smoked and the discoloration wasn't enough for me to think meth or crack. When a person smokes either of those it will discolor them quickly before it rots them. There's a street saying "She done smoked her teeth!" and she doesn't have that look. If you IV meth or coke, your teeth with have wear on them from grinding, clenching and dry mouth. lots of cavaties and root problems, as well as abscesses on her gums. If she didn't have those problems (aside from dry mouth - you don't produce saliva while high on either speed or opiates, which causes bacterial growth) then it's likely she wasn't either doing drugs for that long, at all or infrequent. Obviously she liked smoking weed and maybe she liked to trip (shrooms, lsd) but none of that means she had a hard drug habit.

If she was riding the trains, she most likely didn't have a "habit", it would be near impossible to maintain in that lifestyle. Most drink. Kinda sounds like she was tossed on there and her nose looks like it's skinned. It can't be slippage because she wasn't dead long enough.

This might be a longshot, and I should have looked at her photo again but .. her front teeth remind me of someone that had either a tongue piercing or their lip done at some point. It's horrible for your teeth, the piercing can wear away at your gums if it's your lip (or monroe) since it will rest and hit it. Also the tongue messes with the teeth too. Otherwise her teeth look like she smoked and the discoloration wasn't enough for me to think meth or crack. When a person smokes either of those it will discolor them quickly before it rots them. There's a street saying "She done smoked her teeth!" and she doesn't have that look. If you IV meth or coke, your teeth with have wear on them from grinding, clenching and dry mouth. lots of cavaties and root problems, as well as abscesses on her gums. If she didn't have those problems (aside from dry mouth - you don't produce saliva while high on either speed or opiates, which causes bacterial growth) then it's likely she wasn't either doing drugs for that long, at all or infrequent. Obviously she liked smoking weed and maybe she liked to trip (shrooms, lsd) but none of that means she had a hard drug habit.

If she was riding the trains, she most likely didn't have a "habit", it would be near impossible to maintain in that lifestyle. Most drink. Kinda sounds like she was tossed on there and her nose looks like it's skinned. It can't be slippage because she wasn't dead long enough.

So what do you think she smoked then? Because cigarettes take a very, very long time to cause that kind of discoloration.

I agree with AstroKitty. I went and looked at her teeth picture and then looked at some meth teeth pictures and hers look more like bad hygiene. I don't really see rotten just very unclean and stained. I think looking at that front chipped tooth that it happened not that long before her death it's really red on top of it on gums. Her file no longer has her close up of her teeth picture but I have it if anyone wants it. Of course just my own opinions.

Had to wait at a railroad crossing this morning and looked at the tank cars in a whole new way!

Most have ladders that go all the way to the top of the car, a flat grill up there that may run the length of the car, and railing around an area on the top.

A scenic ride in the West, for sure!

Had to wait at a railroad crossing this morning and looked at the tank cars in a whole new way!

Most have ladders that go all the way to the top of the car, a flat grill up there that may run the length of the car, and railing around an area on the top.

All the pix I see on instagram of people railroadin' it across the US makes me want to hop a train myself. The scenery is INCREDIBLE.

Anyway, I heard back from Ms. Sutherland (listed as case manager for SG) -- she said "Thank you!" so I assume we've put the wheels in motion at least on one end to have SG looked at as possibly being our train jane.

Right!? It's crazy. I caught myself looking for riders lol.

Right!? It's crazy. I caught myself looking for riders lol.

Let's just drop everything and go hoppin around the country. I'm in DC -- I'll meet you in St. Louis!! LOL (PACK EXTRA SHOES!!!!)

Let's just drop everything and go hoppin around the country. I'm in DC -- I'll meet you in St. Louis!! LOL (PACK EXTRA SHOES!!!!)

Hmm.. interesting idea but no train hopping for me until I recover from back surgery for the next 6 weeks or so lol.

So what do you think she smoked then? Because cigarettes take a very, very long time to cause that kind of discoloration.

Not true. If she had porous enamel, bad dental hygiene and drank coffee/smoked pot and cigarettes .. her teeth would be that color. A crackheads teeth are like corn and a methheads teeth are decayed at the gumline and then down.

Not true. If she had porous enamel, bad dental hygiene and drank coffee/smoked pot and cigarettes .. her teeth would be that color. A crackheads teeth are like corn and a methheads teeth are decayed at the gumline and then down.

Her teeth don't look decayed to you...?? The funny thing is, the detective in charge of the case says her teeth are consistent with meth abuse. I would hope he would know what he's talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO Lurker here. Check out these two blonde haired longtime runaways from Washington!

Jennifer Mae Enyart

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1152881/1#poster

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/enyart_jennifer.html

Jennifer didn't have any known tattoos at the time of her disappearance. In Washington, it is illegal to tattoo a minor even with parental consent. I know that, because my parents allowed me to get a tattoo over self harm scars as a teen and we had to get it done while we were vacationing in another state. JMO Jennifer may of been involved with drugs and/or prostitution. She is a possible victim of Gary Leon Ridgeway/The Green River Killer. For those unfamiliar with GR, for two decades he murdered mostly prostitutes, but also picked up hitchhikers and runaways in southern Seattle suburbs.
Some agencies have began to list Jennifer as Endangered Missing instead of Endangered Runaway.

http://greenriverkillings.com/jennifer-enyart/

Angel Dawn Wilson

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1083385/1#poster

http://m.inlander.com/spokane/missing-angel-wilson/Content?oid=2189811
I know she had a tattoo on her right hand, but the second article makes me question if Angel is our train Jane. Angel already didn't have the best teeth before she ever started doing drugs and she was adicted to drugs. She may of had left the general area as there were no sighting of her after her disappearance. JMO

I agree with Astrokitty. The first thing I thought when I saw the UID's teeth was that she smoked cigarettes and/or weed, and she hadn't had a professional cleaning in a long time. I can't even tell if that's decay or just nicotine staining.
The abrasions on her face make me think that she fell or was dragged after death. If the cuts had occurred before death, it seems like they would be bleeding profusely or else would have scabs already formed. This leads me to believe that her body was dumped on the train. If she had died from hypothermia, I would imagine she would have curled up to stay warm for as long as she could. Even if she was under the influence of drugs, her body's nature instincts would have made her curl up IMO.

I apologize if this has already been disclosed, but I would be interested to know if any of her bones were broken postmortem. If any were, that would support the possibility that her body was dropped on to the train from above.

Her teeth don't look decayed to you...?? The funny thing is, the detective in charge of the case says her teeth are consistent with meth abuse. I would hope he would know what he's talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I offending you some how? I didn't say they weren't decayed, I said it didn't look like meth or crack.

Lynnea Rose Cross

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1069582/1#poster

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cross_lynnea.html

Lynnea has blonde hair. She also has a monroe piercing and her left cheek is pierced. She is suspected to of had runaway with her adult boyfriend, whom is wanted for felony charges of drug possession in Texas. Lynnea appears to have gagued ears, but in pictures they do not appear to of gotten large enough that they would not close up again if Lynnea was to of taken her gagues out and have the hole close up. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mt.Grannie
Back