Found Deceased UT - Daniel Brown, 34, Iron County, 28 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes this please!! I saw the comments on the article that showed her name but by the time someone mentioned the FB posts I could not remember her name and then could not find the original comments on the article.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm quoting my own post. Just tried again to find the original comments and was successful. I wasn't thinking about not being able to comment on non MSM info. Mea Culpa!!!

I just pray that the kids and the mom go to her family and stay safe now. That post in August is amazingly scary! I think we are looking at a situation where the fact that the mom and kids are alive is extremely lucky!

Well, that's what I was hinting at above when I commented on leaving the phone behind and such. That he didn't intend them to be found in time.

I had a thought that maybe he had a survival pack hidden nearby, if he was planning to leave. It was said he had some survival skills and they had been in that area before.

I don't understand leaving your wallet behind if you are going for help. And the phone. It's possible she was too scared to use the phone until it became unbearable. Possibly brainwashed against the government. Imo.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Search has been called off.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/3735321-155/southern-utah-search-called-off-for

"After several days of looking for a missing father in the mountains of southern Utah's Iron County, officers have called off the search.

Almost 20 officers scoured the rural area for Daniel Michael Brown on Saturday, the fifth day of the search. But with still no sign of the 34-year-old Cedar City man, the Iron County Sheriff's Office called off the search on Sunday."

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

What happens now?
Is the Dad in any trouble criminal?
At this point it's clear Daniel Michael Brown is a lout.

This is so sad if he's really out there, somewhere. I do hope with spring/summer coming, his remains will eventually be found.

I'm the sister in law who put the post in August on facebook. You guys have hit the nail on the head. This type of behavior has gone on for over 13 years.

:welcome6: amb

Thank you for joining us!

I'm the sister in law who put the post in August on facebook. You guys have hit the nail on the head. This type of behavior has gone on for over 13 years.

Are your sister and the kids with family now? I hope they are getting a lot of emotional support. It doesn't sound like they have been living in a very good situation for a long time. Was she supposed to be home schooling the kids all this time? Between that and no medical attention, no stable home, and "fear of authorities," ugh....not good. Do you think he just ran off to start a new life somewhere without the family?

Welcome amb. I am so glad your sister and her children are safe. I can only imagine the stress you & your family have gone through over the years. I pray for your sister and her children, I hope the silver lining of this is that they can come back to people who will care for them, properly.

Welcome Amb. As sad as this is on many levels I do hope your sister and her family can find true peace and an entirely new kind of life going forward. My prayers are with you all.

Welcome amb - What does his wife think happened? Does she believe he walked away and left them?

Welcome Amb.....we're glad to have you join us! So sorry this awful incident happened with your sister & the kids. Thankfully they are safe now.

Investigators are pursuing multiple leads concerning Brown's possible whereabouts and they will continue to investigate whether Brown simply left the area and may still be alive.

Authorities were unable to find any indication that Brown was even in the 75 square mile area after nearly a week of searching.

Police acknowledged that Brown and his family have previously disappeared before. Family members would sometimes go for months without communicating with Brown or his wife.

http://www.thespectrum.com/story/ne...-cedar-city-man-who-may-still-alive/82679650/

But I mean, if he just up and left, could there be criminal charges fro leaving his wife in kids in the freezing cold with the car windows down??

But I mean, if he just up and left, could there be criminal charges fro leaving his wife in kids in the freezing cold with the car windows down??

Child endangerment/ abuse at the very least. Attempted murder if it really was intentional with the keys.

I wish Amb would come back to let us know what the wife believes happened to him.

Maybe they should check Cliven Bundy's ranch in Bunkerville. It's not too far from Iron County and they sound like Daniel's kind of folks. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back