UT - Denver Barlow, 15, Manden Barlow, 14, and Truson Barlow, 12, traveling to visit their father, American Fork - Oct.29/2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

LadyL

Reaction score
According to Lt. Josh Christensen, it is believed that brothers Denver Barlow, 15, Manden Barlow, 14, and Truson Barlow, 12, left their home in American Fork and were picked up by someone and transported to the southern part of the state, where their father lives.

This reportedly is not the first time the brothers have left their home and headed south.

I can't find any more recent news on these boys. There have been three bodies found in Utah, as yet unidentified and the speculation is that it could be these boys. Here is that thread:

I can't find any more recent news on these boys. There have been three bodies found in Utah, as yet unidentified and the speculation is that it could be these boys. Here is that thread:

<modsnip>

I would think LE would have said more about it if the remains found were of 3 bodies that had not yet reached adulthood unless disclosing that would cause issues in the investigation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I believe I can eliminate the three Barlow Brothers missing from America Forks, UT since the end of October as the possible identies of the three deceased campers found near Gold Creek Campground, in Gunnison County, CO.

This morning I reached out to an organization that helps people leave the FLDS, thinking they may know or want to know something. Tonia Tewell, Executive Director, Holding Out HELP(www.holdingouthelp.org) in turn reached out to 'the investigator' (not sure if American Forks or Gunnison LE) and she was told the campers are not these three boys.

The three bodies (in Colorado per the news article not Utah) have just been identified. NOT the missing boys, which is good news but they are still someone's family which makes it so sad. Colorado coroner identifies 3 badly decomposed bodies found at remote campsite

I would suspect that the boys are being hidden (quite possibly with their consent) within the FLDS community. Authorities have checked their father's house, but the nature of the FLDS beast is that there would be hundreds of relatives alone to conspire with to keep them from returning to their mother. <modsnip: not approved sources>

Last edited by a moderator:

Denver Barlow​

• barlow_denver.jpg

Manden Barlow​

• barlow_manden.jpg

Truson Barlow​

• barlow_truson.jpg

Details of Disappearance​

Truson disappeared with his two brothers, Denverand Manden, after they left their home in American Fork, Utah on October 29, 2022. They were last seen in Beaver County, Utah and may have gotten a ride to the southern part of the state.

The boys were previously part of a Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FDLS) community in southern Utah and had previously left home to return to their family and friends that still live in that community. Their father is still a member of the group. However, whenever they ran away before, they would be found within a few days.

Authorities located and questioned the boys' father, and searched his residence, but didn't find any sign of the missing brothers. Their disappearances remain unsolved.

Casefile added June 5 2024

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lineman21
Back