GUILTY UT - Destiny Norton, 5, Salt Lake City, 16 July 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
absolut said:
From article posted above.
And then Cadie publicly defends Craig when she had her suspicions that he was involved in Destiny's disappearance which she verbalized to her friend. See, she's :confused: and:crazy:.

lviola said:
I wonder if children's services will get involved now. Poor Lily, she deserves so much.
I just hope Craig's family doesn't try to get custody of Lilly. Cadie's brother called Craig's mom a very demeaning term on his MySpace and obviously he can't stand her.

southerngirl said:
I just hope Craig's family doesn't try to get custody of Lilly. Cady's brother called Craig's mom a very demeaning term on his MySpace and obviously he can't stand her.
do you have the link to Cadie's brothers site? Cadie's myspace is now private.

Can someone please post a link to Cadies yahoo profile? I can't seem to be able to access profiles on yahoo through my computer. Also I wanted to say that I find it odd that the police didnt automatically have rights to search the neighbors house right from the start of all this. The reason I say this is because about 2 years ago there was this boy missing from our neighborhood he was 9 years old and 2 soldiers knocked on my door and asked me to please STEP OUTSIDE while they searched my house. I did not have a choice and neither did anybody in the housing area. This is on a military base so I don't know if the military police follow diffrent procedures or what but it worked. The boy was found under HIS own bed sound asleep.

Mygirlsadie said:
Can someone please post a link to Cadies yahoo profile? I can't seem to be able to access profiles on yahoo through my computer. Also I wanted to say that I find it odd that the police didnt automatically have rights to search the neighbors house right from the start of all this. The reason I say this is because about 2 years ago there was this boy missing from our neighborhood he was 9 years old and 2 soldiers knocked on my door and asked me to please STEP OUTSIDE while they searched my house. I did not have a choice and neither did anybody in the housing area. This is on a military base so I don't know if the military police follow diffrent procedures or what but it worked. The boy was found under HIS own bed sound asleep.

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-F9g9b8AibKMyMf6j00Xa.8vsig--?cq=1

Mygirlsadie said:
Military base housing and the civilian world are two different things.

less0305 said:
I read something before everything went private on her brother's myspace account that was a rant from him about how no one from cadie's family was invited to the daughter's birthday party, only the accused's family was there "including the child molester." I wonder what cadie's family knows about the accused's family that would include a "child molester."
I've stumbled across a few postings from people quoting Cadie's posts on the blog of friends where she talks about not having her daughter very much longer. Whether this means she was adopting the child out or surrendering custody to a family member, I don't know.

I don't know if the pedophile mentioned was Gregerson himself. Somehow I doubt it. Gregerson's insane fits of rage and his dislike/fear of having children speaks of someone with untreated child sex abuse issues themselves.

He sounds a lot like my 2nd husband, who had been repeatedly sexually abused form the age of 3 until 7 by a trusted authority figure. The abuse was not revealed until he was in his 40s, when he recovered memories upon learning this man had finally been arrested for child molestation. Throughout my ex's adult life he had been plauged by fits of insane rage and what he described as "always feeling angry", which he never understood. He had always been manipualtive and had difficulty trusting anyone, but following the news his molester's arrest he grew increasingly, wel, I guess psychotic/deluded/paranoid might be good descriptions.

He rarely focused his rage on me, unlike Gregerson and his wife, but there wasn't a house or apartment we lived in that didn't have fist-sized holes in the walls or doors and cabinets that had been wrenched off their hinges. Like most people sexually abused at such a young age, he was emotionally stunted on seeveral levels. He basically expressed his rage the way a 3 year old would, which is extremely frightening coming from a grown man.

I can only imagine how much better/happier my ex's life could have been if his parents hadn't been so clueless (both of them were from emotionally abusive/dysfunctional families themselves) and he had been able to get the necessary therapy early in life, when it could have done him some good. He'll be 50 next year and only finally confessed what happned to me and his family 2 years ago. He refuses to get professional help, though, even after effectively destroying our marriage with his out-of-control behavior.

newkid said:
I know, I can't believe that she thinks her husband was set up. I don't agree with any of her statements. I was trying to keep my opinion out of it and just state what she had said for those who couldn't access the audio report.

Thanks a bunch, newkid! Great summary.

newkid said:
She says that she can't believe he did it. She said he doesn't bother with any kids, not nieces or nephews, just his own daughter. She said he had very few friends while growing up because he was judged unfairly. She said he looks nerdy. She said he's in school and was working on memorizing medical terms, but did not want to state where he went to school. She said he's quiet and keeps to himself. She says he has never hurt a child, he has only hurt her. She also said that it's her fault he hit her.

If I live to be 150 years old, I will NEVER understand that statement. Its HER fault that he hit her. :doh: :doh: :doh: That woman needs to get a clue and then a life in that order and if she can't protect her own daughter, she needs to be removed from her care.

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- A neighbor was formally charged with murder and kidnapping Thursday in the case of Destiny Norton, the 5-year-old girl who was missing for eight days before her body was discovered in a basement just two doors away from her home. Craig Roger Gregerson, 20, is accused smothering the child the night of July 16 after luring her to his home, then sexually assaulting the body and storing the remains in a plastic container in his basement, Assistant District Attorney Bob Stott said.

More at link. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=385488

sick sob.

These new developments upset me so much. When we learned that Destiny probably died right away, there was at least a little relief that he didn't have time to rape her....but to find out that he did it AFTER he killed her....at least she was already gone and didn't have to try to understand what was happening.

I hope this sick *advertiser censored* gets what's coming to him. Karma will get you every time, hopefully it will get him, too.

jaybird said:
These new developments upset me so much. When we learned that Destiny probably died right away, there was at least a little relief that he didn't have time to rape her....but to find out that he did it AFTER he killed her....at least she was already gone and didn't have to try to understand what was happening.

I hope this sick *advertiser censored* gets what's coming to him. Karma will get you every time, hopefully it will get him, too.
I hope he receives the death penalty.

I wonder if the tip could have come from the mother-in-law. He had hit her a few months ago when she was in his face yelling at him about something. The wife says she was in his face yelling just like her mother when he hit her too. She takes the blame for that. She is in denial.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back