Found Deceased UT - Elizabeth Shelley, 5, Logan, 25 May 2019, *Uncle Arrested* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jeremy Harris‏Verified account @JeremyHarrisTV
ALEX WHIPPLE IN COURT: - Preliminary hearing (mini-trial to determine if there's enough evidence for a criminal trial) is scheduled for August 13th. Court hearing is over. Update on @KUTV2News at 5.

D93BmXQU4AAFOTV.png

3:20 PM - 24 Jun 2019 pst

I was expecting more, anyone else? Maybe I heard the information wrong?
Twitter tells me Alex appeared in person, setting the date for the prelim means he hasn't waived his right to a trial at this time but in theory still could between now and August 13. Hoping more info will be shared on what was said and what it means when MSM covers this on the 5 o'*advertiser censored* news

Twitter tells me Alex appeared in person, setting the date for the prelim means he hasn't waived his right to a trial at this time but in theory still could between now and August 13. Hoping more info will be shared on what was said and what it means when MSM covers this on the 5 o'*advertiser censored* news
That's what I feared :( Hopefully he does during that time, but I guess his mind is made up.
Welcome to WebSleuths!

There's no way he's going to take a plea and quietly go away. He's going to squeeze all he can out of the process. It's the only think left he has to look forward to. It seems like at least some of the family was there...yay, attention for him. Barf. His next court date is already marked in my mine. I feel for Lizzy's family. I wish it could just be over for them.

Well clearly at least for the time being and likely throughout they are going to milk their time and put his family through that as well.

If the pink jumpsuit has any truth to it, maybe it is an identifier in jail for someone who tortured an innocent little girl.

Sickening . Not surprised.

I will stop myself there.

Jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member