UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They recorded it???

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37120003/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Interview summaries filed by Layton police detectives documented a pattern of increasingly harsh treatment of the boy, who was sent by a Virginia judge to Utah for a summer visit with his mother.

Investigators said they obtained photographs and video images of the boy's progressively worse condition from the mother's cell phone, starting more than a week ago.

Sick bastards.

So if the phone pics are from more than a week ago, then 's mother is lying.

she's going to say she was abused and afraid for her life

I keep typing and deleting and typing and deleting b/c I'm so angry that none of it is appropriate for posting

IMO, she didn't get Ethan help because she was in on it.

Exactly. When she didn't call the police and pack it up after that first blow, she became complicit and an accomplice in his murder.

Taking photos and videos of the torture they put this child through? Locking her son up with severe head injuries? Allowing that to put feces in Ethan's mouth? Buying lighter fluid to destroy "evidence"???

She's up to her eyeballs in this. I PRAY the prosecutor doesn't allow her to get off on this.

That MIGHT explain this new report, describing how Ethan was tortured over a few days (LINK)

"On Sunday, May 9, Stephanie says she returned from a trip to the store and Nathan told her Ethan was dead. She says Nathan and another man took Ethan to the mountains, where they desecrated his body and buried him."

Is it possible that this "friend" is the "other man" and he was being questioned at the same time, and given a quick plea?

In the above link, posted by laytonian is a comment made by his cousin (?) I am willing to bet that once he gets a lawyer this will be the defense. JMHO.

When I read the updates, I actually had a pain in my chest. My stomach is rolling and I have cried. Normally, I am not like this. My husband says I'm as hard as woodpecker lips.

I have to sign off for tonight. Thanks to everyone for keeping up coverage and discussion for Ethan. God bless Ethan's father and hold him close during this time. Bless Ethan.

There are just no words for this. That mother-in-law had to have been, as others here have noted, lying through her teeth. If Ethan's own mother was tracking the abuse (I can't even imagine the motive...especially after looking at the very different pics on the wedding site), it was obvious, ongoing, and couldn't have been missed by anyone who saw that poor little boy. Not to mention, did no one wonder where Ethan was while those two idiots were getting married? And there can be no excuse for what SS did or didn't do - pics on the cell could have been sent quietly to police or bio dad as a cry for help. Big Bad Nate would never have had to know until the police showed up. She took those pics, sent them to no one, and still married the SOB which says to me that she was not a scared victim but fully and insanely complicit.

he burned him with scalding water on the 6th after his head and face injuries on the 5th and the poor baby lived with all that agony until the 9th. Dear Jesus God.

Most likely, every time he cried. The feces in his mouth may have been after the boy defecated during torture or while locked in the room. (Hard to type.)

I hate cases like this, because the first report tells you the child is dead -- and there's nothing you can do. Then you get the details, and feel worse, and there's still nothing you can do.

I predict both will quickly plea bargain.

Please disregard if the Stacy-Sloop wedding page has been linked here previously (it's my first post):

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=5526012639731774&pid=8111236

--Jon

I have a lot of catching up to do on this thread, but these two goof ball googlied eyed 'love birds' have this 'perfect' whirlwind relationship which was 'so great' it eventually ends up with the both of them participating in her own sons murder and so little respect for him they not only dump his body but take the time to come up with a story AND bury him?

Hmmmmm... what was said in the above link about 'Your Word'? I hope that means they might reconsider that statement and use 'their word' to plead guilty and not waste the tax payers money... because after all, all you have is your word right? At least according to NS. :rolleyes: We know about his word already... based on what he and SS told LE when they reported Ethan missing. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

2991985.jpg
story-a1-ethan-stacy-28815_154056_M.jpg

Ethan, I am so sorry for what you went through. I am heartbroken that you were treated like this.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ils-of-4-year-old-Ethan-Stacys-last-days.html

I hope Ethan's father does not have to see those pics...ever! How can they not charge her with murder also? She could have taken him to the hospital, she could have called the cops, she could have taken her child and ran like hell! Instead she chooses to let this evil, evil man continue to torture her child. Charge her with murder and get rid of her! What was the ruling on the firing squad in UT, because these 2 deserve nothing less?

How is his father going to bury his son... those two monsters desecrated his body... smashed his face and teeth so that he was unrecognizable. He can't even have the closure and comfort of seeing his sweet face ever again, even in death. OMG I'm crying for little Ethan and those who truly loved him.

he burned him with scalding water on the 6th after his head and face injuries on the 5th and the poor baby lived with all that agony until the 9th. Dear Jesus God.

With his mother taking pictures the whole time. How do you look through your phone/camera and just press the button click,click but not pick your son up and just run out the door.?
I wonder if she took the pics thinking it would absolve her in some way,like " I told him we had to take Ethan in, he would'nt and look Ethan got worse." IDK but i can't think of a reason. I know taking those pictures did nothing to help or save her beautiful son.

May 4th is the date of the first picture.

I have two quick thoughts. The "mother" took photographs of the injuries according to reports. I wonder which of the following reasons, if any, she did this for?

#1 to show the biofather and send back to herself as if he were kidnapped and hurt, who knows maybe even claim there is a ransom.
#2 have evidence to keep her new husband in line. Look what I have, I can prove what you did.

Anyway you cut it, I can't not see how she should be charged with less then her husband in this case. But my heart tells me she will get off so much lighter then he.

ETA: the court records reflect they left him suffering locked in a bathroom while they got married! OMG! :furious:

I joined WS july of 2008 during the Caylee case. I read here every day. I have read some horrible stuff. I have seen how people can be cruel to others. Though my heart hurts for all the victims I rarely am in tears reading. The details of what this female allowed to happen to the child she bore has me balling. BOTH of them deserve the death penalty and in my mind she deserves worse. It was her job to protect her flesh and blood.
My prayers go out to the LE who had to sit through this interview, the LE who had to dig up the mutalated babies body, the Me and staff, and the family and friends who loved this child. My heart hurts to think this could happen to a child in this country.

Fact! she abandoned her marriage and child to be with this guy and did everything she could to make boys father miserable. She has common drug usage no doubt! Always a liar and scheming type of person. Possibly pregnant now! Wish nature would have taken its course while she was pregnant with twins and almost died. Wow and she was still married then... I agree with most no matter what happens she had her hand in the death. THe court ordered visitation was because of all the threats from the sloops to the father. I dont know if I will post on this site again because of the pain i am feeling. But thank all of you for the prayers thoughts and wishes for the family. I am truly motivated to be a better person in my life and a great father when i have children. I thank this website and I pray for all of you that has lost someone or is looking for someone i hope your prayers are answered. LEts pray there natural lives dont last long so god can bring judgement. To the mod and to this forum im glad theres a place where people can connect and share knowledge.

May 4th is the date of the first picture.

Dear God. They started torturing this child from the start.

BeanE above posted a link to the prosecutor's email. I urge everyone here to email him and demand that BOTH of these monsters be charged with murder, that prosecutors do NOT allow them to plea to a lesser charge and that they push for the death penalty. Please.

BeanE, if you'd be so kind to repost that email addy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966