UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they were trying to prevent ID by dental records if his body was found...?

I hope Ethan's father does not have to see those pics...ever! How can they not charge her with murder also? She could have taken him to the hospital, she could have called the cops, she could have taken her child and ran like hell! Instead she chooses to let this evil, evil man continue to torture her child. Charge her with murder and get rid of her! What was the ruling on the firing squad in UT, because these 2 deserve nothing less?

Sloops mom, Pam, says she saw Ethan last Wed. I believe her. Wonder who else saw him after that?

I don't think anyone did! In this article it states that he was beaten on the
5th and the next day they got married while he was locked in a bedroom.
The mom took cell phone pictures to document the fact that he was getting worse from his injuries..
and on Mother's Day little Ethan was found dead in his room....
After he died they used a hammer and lighter fluid on his body before he was taken to be buried.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700031731/Charges-could-be-filed-Wednesday-in-boys-murder.html

I guess they beat him AFTER the mom visited on the 5th. And you mean to tell me she didn't notice any peculiar behavior from these two ?

Ok someone clarify this for me....when was his body found? Someone said Sunday but I thought he was reported missing late Monday night ???? And I am fairly positive I watched them "retrieving" his body from the mountain side yesterday. (OMG that was tough to type) Please help claify.....

these people look different to me in every other photo

the mug shots look different from the wedding site pictures

his mug shot especially

Why is it that the things that were done to that child cannot be done to his murderers? Being beaten in the head, smashed with a hammer, lighter fluid, all the unspeakable things should be done to those 2 wastes of humanity.

Ok someone clarify this for me....when was his body found? Someone said Sunday but I thought he was reported missing late Monday night ???? And I am fairly positive I watched them "retrieving" his body from the mountain side yesterday. (OMG that was tough to type) Please help claify.....

They buried him on Sunday (the 9th), reported him missing late on the 10th (Monday), and he was found on the 11th (Tuesday, yesterday).

He was found dead on Sunday - this beautiful child was burned with severe head injuries. He burned this child? I'm going to say the same thing about this case as that of little Robert Manwill - despicable, absolutely despicable!!

he burned him with scalding water on the 6th after his head and face injuries on the 5th and the poor baby lived with all that agony until the 9th. Dear Jesus God.

They buried him on Sunday (the 9th), reported him missing late on the 10th (Monday), and he was found on the 11th (Tuesday, yesterday).

Got it, now I am following along! The details of this case are making my mind spin. Thank you

The cell phone pics should be dated. We'll find out when this really began. BTW, did y'all catch where Nathan tried to tell LE the swelling in the pics was from a peanut allergy?

Between May 5 and May 8, Ethan "exhibited signs and symptoms of a possible head injury or brain swelling due to a head injury," Stephanie Sloop told police Tuesday while being interviewed about her son's death. Ethan did not eat well, was vomiting, lethargic and exhibited non-responsive behavior, according to the reports.

"Stephanie told us she never got medical attention for Ethan, even though she knew that medical attention was needed," detectives wrote.

Stephanie took cell phone pictures documenting the increased swelling. Police say Nathan Sloop originally told them it was due to a peanut allergy.

She also told police she believes Nathan burned her son's feet and put feces in his mouth.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...f-4-year-old-Ethan-Stacys-last-days.html?pg=1

WTH, I can't believe this. She needs to be charged with murder. She took pictures, knew he needed help. I am speechless at this cruelty. OMG

OMG... are you kidding me! These people make me sick!
She is just as guilty as he is and needs to be charged with murder!
A hammer... lighter fluid...
I'm about to go crazy!!!
I wish I had a way to get to them!!!!
:furious::furious:

Feces...

I think the police should fly Dad to Utah and then release this on bail. Announce to the world when and where it's going to take place.

Then turn their backs.

IMO, she didn't get Ethan help because she was in on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo