UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now who is Frank? Has there been any mention of a Frank during the search? He needs to be locked up also if what was in females probable cause is true and he helped with hiding the body.

VB

I think "Frank" was SS herself, lying again.

You're probably right. It could be a shadow, or it could be something like kool aid.

I can't imagine anyone willingly showing it to LE either ...although, I didn't see the mark until I enlarged the pic. If it was a cell phone pic, she might not have realized all it could show when sized up. (Of course, enlarging can also create artifacts in low resolution images.)

I'm just eager to know what he looked like when the 's mother saw him on the 5th. She gives me the creeps.

I don't know; it could be an injury or a shadow. The stuff on his teeth? There seems to be staining on his fingers and thumb of his left hand too. I thought he'd been eating berries or candy or something else that stained his teeth and fingers. If it's blood .....

It's very noticeable, Cubby. The side of his face looks like it has a large mark on it, too:

sgqqgk.jpg

I wonder if this was taken on the 5th - what the POSs said was due to a peanut allergy.

It is very apparent now that we have read she brushed his teeth until his gums bled. and now that you mention the mark on the side of his head that too is noticable..... I'm still in shock.... and I don't normally get in shock reading threads.....

I am now wondering, the 5th was the day a neighbor saw her walk out of the apartment, and kept stopping and looking back. If that is correct, she was obviously thinking something was wrong, what am I gonna do? and her answer was to marry the freaking guy the next day?

Even her affidavit makes it sound like she was abused, BUT - just like CA's pictures during the 31 days Caylee was missing, Stephanies photo's tell a different story.

JMO

OK now who is Frank? Has there been any mention of a Frank during the search? He needs to be locked up also if what was in females probable cause is true and he helped with hiding the body.

VB

In a follow up interview, she admits she was with NS. There was no "Frank".

I don't know; it could be an injury or a shadow. The stuff on his teeth? There seems to be staining on his fingers and thumb of his left hand too. I thought he'd been eating berries or candy or something else that stained his teeth and fingers. If it's blood .....

I could see where the berries might come in.... but I think in that case he would have more on his face. Looking at this photo again, I wondered if perhaps his thumb was red from blood after sucking his thumb and possibly wiping the blood from his mouth with the back side of his hand.

I really think it looks like blood based on the color red.... blood is a very different shade of red than any berries or juices I can think of.....

jmo

I think "Frank" was SS herself, lying again.

Yes I believe you're right. I was still so shaken up by what I had read that I wasn't able to think straight. I'll go back and edit that post.

VB

I have a feeling her "diabetic" episode was a drug overdose.

Well, I said above I won't believe she is diabetic until I hear it from LE.

I find her story about the twins highly suspicious.bilateral tubal pregnancies at the same time is very rare. ( and usually only after IVF treatment for infertility.) Sounds more like abdominal injuries from a beating to me... a near miss so to speak.

and IF she was a diabetic and passed out in his presence he prob is responsible for giving her to much insulin. It's obvious when a diabetic's sugar starts to drop. Personally I have NEVER seen one standing and just drop without sweating and slurring their words first. (BUT I could very well be wrong) Any sane person would see the signs. Prob again a near miss on her life.

He sounds like he has munchausen's or something?
I've got major red flags here!!!!!

I am going to give this woman the benefit of the doubt FOR NOW...
After reading and re-reading her "about the Groom" statement and the fact that she documented her son's tragedy on her cell phone... my heart tells me she thought he would kill her next and that was the only way that LE would ever get to the truth. If she was deceased her cell would tell the story even if it was destroyed.

The simple fact that he brought her to the grave to say her goodbyes????
Why was this needed? AND after he had done those horrid things to her baby after his death? He wanted to put the fear of GOD in her. AND yes she had chances to get help, but anyone here that has truly been abused by a spouse or lover ~ with in inches of your life... could she have really been thinking rationally at that time?

I played devil's advocate. She was NOT an excited fiance. She was giving LE tips about his behavior...IMO
HIS family is not surprised about what HE did. not once have we heard "they" as a couple did.

I may be wrong! and I hope that I am! It would be impossible for a young mom to ever get over something like this.

It is hard to believe that two people this evil could ever meet.
MOO
grain of salt and all

It is very apparent now that we have read she brushed his teeth until his gums bled. and now that you mention the mark on the side of his head that too is noticable..... I'm still in shock.... and I don't normally get in shock reading threads.....

I am now wondering, the 5th was the day a neighbor saw her walk out of the apartment, and kept stopping and looking back. If that is correct, she was obviously thinking something was wrong, what am I gonna do? and her answer was to marry the freaking guy the next day?

Even her affidavit makes it sound like she was abused, BUT - just like CA's pictures during the 31 days Caylee was missing, Stephanies photo's tell a different story.

JMO

Exactly. So terrified of him that she left her son locked in a bedroom with severe head injuries and married that .

In a COURTHOUSE.

A building full of LAW ENFORCEMENT AND COURT OFFICERS. No doubt adjacent to a JAIL.

Where she would have been protected while she told of the horrific torture NS was inflicting upon Ethan.

Just further evidence that her claim she was "afraid" of NS was total bull****.

I too am shaken up after reading what this child had to endure at the hands of his mother and her husband.

The only thing that gives me hope..... for those of us who believe in heaven, is that one day Ethan and his daddy will be able to be together again for eternity. In comparison life is so short, as they say the blink of a eye in terms of eternity. Then, Ethan and his daddy can pick up where they left off and enjoy all that heaven has to offer.

Bless you Ethan, Ethans Daddy and paternal family and friends. Ethan, if anyone knew, we would have surely grabbed you and brought you back to your daddy if we could have........ Sleep peacefully in the arms of the Lord until the day you and your daddy are reunited and you can feel his arms around you again.

I find her story about the twins highly suspicious.bilateral tubal pregnancies at the same time is very rare. ( and usually only after IVF treatment for infertility.) Sounds more like abdominal injuries from a beating to me... a near miss so to speak.

and IF she was a diabetic and passed out in his presence he prob is responsible for giving her to much insulin. It's obvious when a diabetic's sugar starts to drop. Personally I have NEVER seen one standing and just drop without sweating and slurring their words first. (BUT I could very well be wrong) Any sane person would see the signs. Prob again a near miss on her life.

After reading and re-reading her "about the Groom" statement and the fact that she documented her son's tragedy on her cell phone... my heart tells me she thought he would kill her next and that was the only way that LE would ever get to the truth. If she was deceased her cell would tell the story even if it was destroyed.

Why was this needed? AND after he had done those horrid things to her baby after his death? He wanted to put the fear of GOD in her. AND yes she had chances to get help, but anyone here that has truly been abused by a spouse or lover ~ with in inches of your life... could she have really been thinking rationally at that time?

I played devil's advocate. She was NOT an excited fiance. She was giving LE tips about his behavior...IMO
HIS family is not surprised about what HE did. not once have we heard "they" as a couple did.

I may be wrong! and I hope that I am! It would be impossible for a young mom to ever get over something like this.

MOO
grain of salt and all

I could give her that and I could almost entirely agree with this... but I am hesitant to do so because Nate was not so controlling that he isolated her.

She could have asked someone at the store to call 911 and returned to her apartment WITH LE and with the documentation with her phone on her person, OR to let LE know about the documented abuse on her cell phone. Yet she did not.

JMVHO

Exactly. So terrified of him that she left her son locked in a bedroom with severe head injuries and married that .

In a COURTHOUSE.

A building full of LAW ENFORCEMENT AND COURT OFFICERS. No doubt adjacent to a JAIL.

Where she would have been protected while she told of the horrific torture NS was inflicting upon Ethan.

So true, she needs the DP just like he does.

In a COURTHOUSE.

Post of the day! IMVHO

Idk... he said he knew everything about her in highschool.
she says she didn't know him hardly at all.
She wished him well and WOW she only lived 7 HOURS away from him.(not nearby)
With in 24 hours HE knew it was love.

He saved her life twice?
How twice? didn't the doctors save her life? which is it? if SHE had waited 12 hours longer... or if HE hadn't decided to let her go to the ER?

none of this jives! wish I could read all of it!

Ehh... I could go on but Imma wait till we hear more...

After reading and re-reading her "about the Groom" statement and the fact that she documented her son's tragedy on her cell phone... my heart tells me she thought he would kill next and that was the only way that LE would ever get to the her truth. If she was deceased her cell would tell the story even if it was destroyed.

MOO
grain of salt and all

BBM (bolded by me)

Very interesting post with lots to think about. Thanks. The words I highlighted are chilling - she documented the abuse because she was going to be next and he brought her to the scene to instill the fear of death in her - That rings so true. This afternoon when I read the words they wrote, nothing made sense, and with more info, it's beginning to take shape. I continue to think he was on drugs and maybe LE left him in the cell to detox without any help...that would explain his tearing up his cell. I get the feeling LE despises him. moo

I can't get little Ethan out of my head. Maybe going to the vigil tonight was a bad idea because now I can't stop crying at what this absolutely beautiful child had to endure.

Ethan, rest in peace baby. Fly with the angels, and you WILL get justice. :rose:

MOO
grain of salt and all
I understand what you're saying and normally I'd agree, at least to some extent. However after viewing those photos and reading both affidavits I agree with the police. She was involved in this and not simply afraid of NS.

point taken! and Ethan did say he didn't want to go.
Out of the mouths of babes. Kids that age don't fabricate fear do they?:waitasec:

ho hum... I think I feel a lil sick now that I just wrote that. :furious:

I really wish I wouldn't come to this site...stories like this leave me feeling so defeated and disgusted w/society. I don't get it...how???why?? I have an almost 4 year old and that smile on Ethans face reminds of my sons..they are so happy at this age...I just don't get it..I am sick to my stomachand I honestly don't know what purpose these 2 "people" would have being on this earth. Poor baby Ethan.

If Steph wasn't documenting the abuse on cell phone for future protection - why would she do such a thing? Could she have enjoyed watching the slow demise of her son? This couple defies all logic, so I'm trying to get a hold on her methodical pictures of abuse. Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member