Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please email or call the Davis County Attorney's
Office in Layton, Utah and demand that justice for Ethan be served. Please email the prosecutor TROY RAWLINGS at: troy@daviscountyutah.gov.
Or CALL DAVID COLE at: 801-451-4300

I agree. I see an uprising in the community which would make the stuff that happened with Rodney King look like a play date if both of these two monsters are charged with anything less than 1st degree murder.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

this case has made me physically ill..I doubt this child was able to smear feces on the wall by the 8th..more likely he spoiled his pants,and was no where near the bath room..I cannot believe a mother could allow this,I would be dead or he would have been if he touched a child of mine..

I'm catching up - but would like to make a request. It is often not suggested family read the discussion forum here for the missing and located. Especially due to the nature of the discussion.

PLEASE remember we have another thread for Ethan in the located information and FAMILY SUPPORT forum. I would love to see some of your kind comments, thoughts and prayers for Ethan, his father Joe, and his paternal family in that thread.

Here is the link to the information and FAMILY SUPPORT thread!

Found Deceased Endangered Missing: ETHAN STACY (UT) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you again!

Cubby

I'm sure Nathan & Stephanie Sloop's relatives must be exciting about their July 4 wedding but now, they must be horrified about what they did to Ethan. Not good thing. My heart goes to Ethan's father & rest of his Dad families sides.

I'm getting married in 17 days & will take my bride's 2 kids as stepchildren.

He wasn't giving Ethan a bath. He was burning him in scalding hot water as a sadistic *punishment*.

Calliope - have you read the time-line? I took the 'Probable Cause' documents for most of the information. She never told LE the child was being burned in a scalding bath for sadistic punishment - she was told Ethan turned on the hot water and was scalded. He was in the bathtub. She got a call while out at the store. That whole thing about Ethan turning on hot water is a lie - that's my opinion. I can't put in a time-line what I think it should be, but I can leave some things out. MOO To think this child would have enough energy to smear feces is another fabricated lie - that's my opinion based on going to trauma codes with head injuries. If someone would come in with a history of laying in feces and vomit, if they lived at all, it usually wasn't long. And here we are talking about a 4yo child. all my opinion MOO & MHO and all that stuff

Absolutely. This infuriated me so, so much. I was about ready to jump on the "Reply" button until I read your post here. You said it, suzyq211. Blatant extortion. And I do mean BLATANT. Pretty shameless. "Only IF you get the settlement money, I'll share our son (only because I know he's valuable to you and I can get something out of it). If you don't get the money, you don't get your son, because then you can't offer ME anything."

Where in the world did SS learn to be so selfish and manipulative????[/QUOTE]

Still trying to figure that one out. I really do think NS has Narsisstic tendencies (could be wrong, I know someone like this)

A person with narcissistic personality disorder:

Reacts to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
Takes advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
Has feelings of self-importance
Exaggerates achievements and talents
Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
Requires constant attention and admiration
Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy
Has obsessive self-interest
Pursues mainly selfish goals

https://health.google.com/health/ref/Narcissistic+personality+disorder

I don't think you a are wrong, BOTH NS and SS don't only HAVE Narcisstic tendencies, they ARE Narcistic- that is the draw between them, they both have them and they both feed on the others Narcissism (sp?)

JMVHO

Shouldn't the judge have read the papers?

The article mentioned they had a mediator. Sometimes a divorcing couple works with an mediator towards and agreement. If an agreement is met, then the judge sees the agreement, not what was discussed to make the agreement.

I was going to comment after first seeing the link, Ethans case is a PRIME example of why fathers need EQUALITY in considering which parent is best for primary custody of a child. Stephanie KNEW the courts decision would likely be in her favor based solely on her gender and she used that fact to instill fear and intimidation in Ethans father with regards to negotiating for money and custody of her son.

JMVHO

The poor policeman who worked so hard to find tiny little Ethan should stand outside the DA's office as a protest in response to the DA filing anything but 1st degree murder charges for both of the sorry 's!

I'm 100% thankful for the extremely competent LE in UT who knew from the very first interview that these scumbags were lying.

I am in the medical field puff - and logic should prevail in a time-line. There is no way a child laying in his own vomit and blood has the energy to smear or eat feces. Matter of fact, I don't think the child was alive very long on Saturday, that's when I think he died. moo
Other things that don't f it in - mom doing CPR, brushing his teeth, Nate giving child a bath.

I was asked to put that in - do you think I should take it out or allow it to show what a liar Stephanie really is? ?TIA

I would leave it in, since it's in her words. Like you said, shows what a liar she is. Great work on the timeline, by the way.

:yourock:

KSL news showed the pic from May 4. If I find it online I will post it.

Oh well...the judge is sorry....alrighty then! :sick:

And, why, pray tell was dad ordered to pay child support? Ethan lived with him! :banghead:

Where did you read he was ordered to pay child support? I never saw anything saying he was paying child support. The Beyotch Stephanie negotiated half of his pending injury settlement in exchange for not fighting him for primary custody.

this case has made me physically ill..I doubt this child was able to smear feces on the wall by the 8th..more likely he spoiled his pants,and was no where near the bath room..I cannot believe a mother could allow this,I would be dead or he would have been if he touched a child of mine..

bbm

I hear you, I feel the same. How on earth did she go to Wal-Mart to shop? Ethan suffered more abuse while she was gone, she received a phone call telling her about it. She did nothing. She bought the lighter fluid knowing it was to burn Ethan's body. She later bought slushies, and returned to where they were going to bury him. Were they going to enjoy slushies while they burned him. Unbelievable! This monster has no heart.

http://www.standard.net/site-includes/pdf/051210ProbableCauseStephanieSloop.pdf

Where did you read he was ordered to pay child support? I never saw anything saying he was paying child support. The Beyotch Stephanie negotiated half of his pending injury settlement in exchange for not fighting him for primary custody.

Yes!! It was something like $240 a month!!! Ill try to find it!

The couple divided their personal property, Joe Stacy was required to pay $240 a month in child support and she gave up claims to a Florida house that fell into foreclosure in December, according to court files.

http://hosted2.ap.org/ARLID/54828a5...-Boy-Utah/id-69ec5750900f46febce017f10c53b0e7

There is a pic on the fb page "In Remembrance of Ethan Stacy" that is getting some people upset on there. I am not going to post it, but Ethan is in a blue shirt. Here is the link.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...aid=-1&oid=116369541732606&id=100000158901558

There's two things bothering me in this photo. What is on the right side of his face and around his nose? Does anyone else see the red mark that runs under the middle of his eye and down his cheek? I wonder when and where this photo was taken?

The t-shirt is in really bad taste. That's all I can say about that.

bbm

I hear you, I feel the same. How on earth did she go to Wal-Mart to shop? Ethan suffered more abuse while she was gone, she received a phone call telling her about it. She did nothing. She bought the lighter fluid knowing it was to burn Ethan's body. She later bought slushies, and returned to where they were going to bury him. Were they going to enjoy slushies while they burned him. Unbelievable! This monster has no heart.

http://www.standard.net/site-includes/pdf/051210ProbableCauseStephanieSloop.pdf
Amen..They need to chain them up in town square and give the father a sharp knife..What would have happened 50 years ago..

The May 4th picture is in the video at the below link:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10763286

In this video, the first shot of the picture appears to come from a FB page with the title "Nathan Stephanie Sloop Mobile Uploads". I looked for the page, but can't find it. I am guessing it was taken down, but it would be interesting to know if the other pictures were posted there as well. I don't want to see them, but I wonder if she was posting pics on FB why nobody noticed or said anything.

Ok, I got it now. From the link:

In the divorce settlement, Joe Stacy and Sloop agreed to share custody of the boy. He was to spend the school year with his father and summers with his mother. The agreement was approved by a Florida judge April 28.
The couple divided their personal property, Joe Stacy was required to pay $240 a month in child support and she gave up claims to a Florida house that fell into foreclosure in December, according to court files.

In other words, they agreed to "shared custody" which is also considered Joint Custody, though Shared Custody seem to be the current term. In cases such as this the eyes of the court see this as 50/50 custody regardless of where the child actually spends his or her time. Because of this, both parents incomes would be considered and Joe having the greater income he would pay child support because he was not granted primary physical custody.

hth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member